Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Thanks ZsaZsa for the great find. I just had to post the actual little snippet.

Sofia Curtis (Louise Lombard) is the season's returning familiar face. Having rejoined as a detective instead of a criminalist, you sense the testiness between her character and the rest of the team as she seems to still carry a torch for Grissom.

Taz love the picture you capped. Sofia has stolen his heart! She did from the get go in Formalities. :D

2. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Hey it's just nice that in a couple of publications already this year, Sofia gets a mention: first the season 5 box set review and now this season 6 review. And in both, there is mention of the attraction between Gil & Sof.

Now for the statement 'she still carries a torch' well at least I like how she goes about it. Not all in your face and making uncomfortable remarks, but more - I'm back take it or leave it. Just my kind of woman, keep her power. :devil:

3. squirt

squirt Pathologist

LSB it is so good to see you here. Welcome to the Sofia side of things. Love the moving banner. It ROCKS!!

4. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Squirt, good to see you around. Yes, love Gofia. My number one ship.

Tazzer, made this incredible banner for me and JayneEmilysRealm made my avatar.

Drop over at CSIConfessions and check out Sofia.

Watched Secrets and Flies last night. I still love when Sofia plays messenger and delivers the message to Gil cause he ignores Ecklies phone call. Hmmmm you know I got to thinking. Maybe he purposely ignored the phone call knowing it would get Sofia there in the same room with him. I can dream can't I? :devil:

5. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Oh I love Confessions. Have not been there in a while.. too busy. but will drop in soon I promise. Glad to see you. Yes that sceen was kicka**.. she really seemd pissed and pleasent at the same time.

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Well if you noticed when Sofia exits the scene the uniform outside holds up the yellow crime scene tape for her to go under. Now why couldn't Gil have turned around and seen that, cause he sure would have felt a tinge of jealousy.

7. squirt

squirt Pathologist

YA that was too funny. There were quite a few looks in last nights show.. maybe some jealousy.. not to sure.. was at my neighbours during the beginning.. did see a few looks. Loved Catherine's though.

8. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Hey Squirt, love how Cath had to remind him yet again that she was his right hand, kind of gives you the impression that she still doesn't want Sofia to take over that position in his life. But I think she knows he's hook and has been since Formalites. ;)

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

[​IMG]

Had to post the picture to go with the scene. I love how he is determined to not look back. I know in that mind of his he was itching to look at Sofia. Course he knew if he did look at her he would become distracted. Sure just the sound of her voice screws with him. I love her posture in this scene. She can walk in a room and not say a word and with stance can hold command. That rules!

10. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Ya you are right Tazz. She always makes a point of telling him that. Love the picture LSB.. very nice

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Well again Tazzer gets credit for the picture capture. She rocks at doing all that stuff.

Something that should be pointed out is in Unbearable he was prompt to ask Sofia out to dinner when he thought she might leave the lab. Cath did not have to tell him to do that like she had to give him a push to send Sara the plant in Burden of Proof, when Sara threatened to leave the lab. Gil clearly knows what he wants and that is Sofia.

12. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yep, NO hesitation on Gil's part to quickly tell Sofia they should go to dinner. Smart move (one of the few he has with women), if he can't talk her out of leaving the lab (and him) then at least set the foundation for furthering their relationship if she does decide to leave.

And Cath was not there that time to nudge, suggested or browbeat him to act ASAP.

Now I have a question, do you think Cath got wind of their dinner date and that contributed to her snapping at Sofia in the next show King Baby. Cath likes to be his right hand, and she knew Sofia was Ecklie's right hand so the natural progression would be for Sofia to take over that spot in Gil's life.

13. squirt

squirt Pathologist

You know ladies that is a very good point and one I did not think of. Maybe Catherine just did not really want some one new to retrain etc.. so she basically told Grissom what to do. That is very interesting. You ladies have your thinking cap on. I think if Grisoom really wants some thing he goes after it and does not beat around the bush.. he just goes after it. As he has with both Lady H and Sofia. Yes good point indeed. Very well done guys.

Speaking of the ladies. Do you think that maybe he has bought them meaningful gifts.. like Cahterine earrings or a necklace.. Sofia maybe something the is meaningfull to rmemeber their dinner. Do you think Grissom is s sentamental kind of guy. Well to a certain degree.. I mean Catherine did coach him to buy the plant. It is not somethng he would have thought of on his own..

Have I told you LSB that is an amazing thought. Jsut amazing.

14. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Your right Cath did have to talk Grissom into doing something to stop Sara from leaving otherwise she would have been gone.
    As for Sofia again no promting needed there he did not want her to leave.

15. squirt

squirt Pathologist

What guy in his right mind would want her to leave. Sofia is smart, inteligent, fit both physically and mentally and she is georgous.... of course he wanted her to stay and he aked her out to make his point. He also asked Terri out.. no promting there either...