The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

WOW, very hott pics :drool: and the looks on their faces spell 'Love'
    Nick's prize, hmmmm my mind is coming up with all kinds of prizes that greg could give him :censored:...but this is pg 13, so I'll keep them to myself.

Nick did seem very upset about Greg and Riley talking about sex when he was in the closet, maybe that's why. I'm not sure if it was jealousy or if he was worried Greg would slip about them.

Can I ask what HAL is? I'm feeling a little:brickwall: about it.

Has anyone written an "office" fic yet? I started one, but its going very slow. I'm not sure if I'll be posting it on my LJ or my message board. If anyone is interested in reading it just drop me a pm.

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hal- I'm not to sure, although someone did tell me... :shifty:

Hm, most defently, the office sharing will create friction. That is what we all want right? :drool:

The episode that i watched last night, was good. Good enough Greg and Nick time (seperatly), but sadly no together time.

The old married couple pic/look- or the love without words!! (or bert and ernie, but neither were gay??)

Young man with horn- that sounds rather :p I can not wait for that episode- just seen episode three. How long will i have to wait to see some good Nick/Greg moments??

With regard to Nick and the closet moment- its more than purly subtext right?? I'd like to see how far Greg can push it before Nick really snaps.
    Nick would very much (I think) wants to be like Riley opening talking about sex, but he dont.

In one earlier episode, Nick is on the cell phone and these two random people walk into the scene, and Nick stares at the man. Has anyone else noticed slightly odd or weird things Nick has done over the years?

3. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

Oh...in Suckers when Nick and Sara were talking to the male lifegaurd about him missing his CPR dummy, the guard tells some silly joke about McCully Caulkin (So can't spell that man's name) and Nick laughs flirtatiously while Sara gives him this 'you're kidding me' look. I thought that was pretty funny.

Didn't HAL stand for hot anal lovin'? That's what I think I read. I don't know. The brain isn't what it used to be.

4. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

OKAY! Something's happened in my absense, and I'm not sure WHAT, but I'm treading VERY CAREFULLY for a while...something about an icon someone didn't like...not sure, but okay.:shifty:

So...I was watching What and Why (Or is it Why and Where, I can't remember, the Without A Trace crossover, at any rate) and I'm sitting there, wondering why Nicky's wearing his baseball cap on backwards. And I wonder if there could have been something like a scene where it fell off his head and Greg picked it up and put it back on his head and he didn't realize it was on backwards. (Nick, not Greg, because obviously Greg put it on that way on purpose, just to irk hubby :lol:)

Then again, I've always had an overactive imagination. :D

Uhm...Also, my sister and I where watching the one with the company that acts out wishes? I can't remember what the name of the epi was but Catherine, at the end of the episode, was asking Greg what he wanted for his birthday, and he goes off on this rant about show girls or something and Cath interupts him, saying something along the lines of, "I think fantasies are best kept to ourselves. Reality is hard enough to live with." And Nick walks in right at that moment. It's not really anything that means anything, but it's kinda like the scene from the epi from a couple of weeks ago when Grissom left, and Nick's telling Grissom how he'll miss him, and just at the moment he said, "You changed my life" Greg walks in. It's one of those that we both found funny.

Oh, and I'm also lovin' this seaosn. They're having tons of scenes together! Either the writters have finally given in, or They're hoping if they give us some of what we want we'll leave them alone.

...Not happening, Zuicker.:shifty::evil:

About that whole Nick staring at the naked dude in the tub...I'm thinking it's more of a train-wreck reaction than anything...Catherine looks away because it's such an ugly sight, and Nick can't look away because it's such a horribe thing. :) 'cuz wasn't that guy really fat?

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING FAT! I mean, I'm not a pole myself...trust me, I love me some junk food. But uhm...I wouldn't want to stare at a naked fat guy in a tub....does that make my hypocritical...? *feels bad*

InnocentGuilt - yes that's what it means, but I'd go back and remove it from your post before you're not able to edit it - I just got royally chewed out for saying it in a past post...

If anyone else, for future reference, wants to know what HAL means, please just direct them to the story What If at WMTDB or FF.net, because I don't want anyone else to get in trouble!

Well, it's good to be back, gals! Even though the aparently hostile behavior towards eachother makes me sad. We're supposed to be a family, guys. One of the most loving ships on the net! :(

All my love,

Lynn

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  5. brom

brom Victim

I do not remember that guy being fat... I rember him having a bit of a gut, but not more than Niky's... I think. So I recently watched Whats Eating Gilbert Grisson?, the one where they finally catch Catherine's serial killer, and I must say that I found it odd that Nick, good 'ol prude Nick (okay, maybe not prude, but deffinently not one to talk about sex... That is Gerg's job, but I digress...), is the one who knows about the adult store. I wonder what he got there, and how much he was forced to get it by Greg...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks for the answer to my question. I had no idea that's what it was but omg how funny. I'll make sure not to post that though, thanks for the heads up.

I can't wait to get season 4, its in the mail on the way here. I don't think I saw many eps from that season. I'm really hoping there's a lot of greg and nick working together in the season. I mean it's when Greg starts out in the field, they should work together. Does anyone know if Nick does any training with greg?

7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Oh no Katlynn, we haven't ANY troubles among us! It's just the opposite! ;) We're still one of the most loving ships on the net, a happy bunch who love The Love and HAL.... :devil: Check out your PMs.

And speaking of love....how about some screen caps from "I-15 Murders"?

NO straight man would act like this in front of another male.....unless they're flirting :devil:

First they started touching each other's hands:

[​IMG]

Greg was really teasing Nick here:

[​IMG]

More flirting....

[​IMG]

Of course, Nick had to touch the chest that he loves more.....;)

[​IMG]

8. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Oh Nicky...why Kritsy? She has SUCH big gaboongaz. I though you were a butt-man?

Okay, all being a preschooler asside...

It's nice to be reasurred! And I'm almost afraid to ask, but - could someone PM me what was so horrible about the icon? What did it say exactly?

You can tell Greg's so young there. He's got acne on his cheeks and everything. And the hand-touching thig reminds me of all those scenes where the boys have "Electric touches" in fictions. Yes, I think we're alll guitly of using THAT old cleche in at leact one story.

...But then agian, it could be true.

Is there a new epi this weeks, guys? I haven't had a chance to keep track? Oh, and we got second place in the band competition I was gone for. GO MELVINDALE CARDINALS!

-Lynn

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Seabird, those are great pics. Man, does Nick love to touch Greg's chest. Who can blame him? I'd touch it too if I had the chance. Does anyone know what the count is of Nicky touching his chest? I can think of 3 times he laid his hands on his chest. The first pic is awesome. I didn't even see they were touching hands. They really can't keep their hands off each other.

I just rewatched "play with fire" and I'm disappointed that Nick didn't see Greg in the hospital and seemed to have had no reaction to what happen to him, never mentioned it. BUT, I did notice that when he was walking with grissom and Sara down the hall and they made the turn past the lab, Nick looked over into it and had a sad face. I'd like to think that he was too worried and the only way he could deal with what happened to his Greggo was to bury himself in his work. Also, Nick and Grissom were in the hall talking, and I think they were looking into the lab, Nick did seem a little reoccupied.

Nick was totally checking out his ass. Yeah, he's an ass man!

[​IMG]

10. CSI-Fan3

CSI-Fan3 Victim

First of all, I'm very sorry for your loss, T'Bonz.

But, wow, you guys post like crazy while I'm gone... So much to catch up with...

Is it just me, or are Nick and Greg the people who communicate the most with just looks? I just realised that a big part of the subtext is all about their looks...

I should really start re-watching the first seasons, all those great Love moments :drool: But the new season seems great as well!

I was just wondering, when are there going to be new episodes in the US, or are they currently airing new episodes? (I couldn't find it anywhere). But I'm hoping for a lot of great love moments, especially if they're gonna share an office. Ah, can't wait to see those :)

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Wow and welcome back, not seen your posts for a while...

You raise a lot that i've not even thought about. For example like how you mentioned sometimes they mention how important Grissom was for example and then Greg walked in. Althought i've not seen this episode yet, it does suggest more things than simply saying them..does that actuarly make sense?

Because things are unsaid- we all know the impact that Greg has had on Nicks life. Greg alone has probably brodened? his horizions within many aspects of life..including his (Nicks') sexuality.

When Catherine said this, "I think fantasies are best kept to ourselves. Reality is hard enough to live with." and Nick walked in on Greg... maybe thats also suggesting that for once in Greg's life Nick is his stability, and also someone who can nuture and mold Greg into what he is today.

It is just a thought.

As both men came from contradictory childhoods, they both probabaly lacked the ability to be themselves not only sexually but as a person.

When Greg was in the hospital (it still hurts to see it or talk about it), and he mentioned about not telling his mother, then that could infere that Greg couldnt do many things he now does as an adult that he couldnt do as a child.

I just think that what was mentioned above in conjunction with Seabirds signature really defines the love....

Oh and for Nick and looking at the dead man in the tub- it is the case of not letting others know and then being forced to look at a naked man- regardless of the size of him.

IF he is not out at work then he would try to compensate his closet behaviour by being very straight, but there is times when he's behavoiur reverts back to reality.

For example, if you love oranges, and every time you see one you stare at one (or hate them, in the case of phobias), you try socially not to show your over loving of it or phobia of the subject.

12. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Great analysis. And very true. There are some things that he can't hide forever......;)

No doubt about that :devil: A couple of years ago, I was watching Macy's parade on tv and suddenly, the actor Neil Patrick Harris, who is gay, said that he was "an ass man" and I inmediately thought of our dear Texan gay cowboy....:guffaw:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And it's obvious that he likes Greg's chest. A lot ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Those caps of Nick bending with the dummy always crack me up. I remember the first time I saw him do that in that ep, all I thought of was Greg and him in those positions back at home. :lol:
    I just want to clear up one little thing...Greg/Eric did not have acne on his face. They are his moles you see, just take a look. Same ones are still there 8 years later. ;)
    Larger Cap from season 1
    Cap from last season

And yes, next week is a new episode. I am hoping they will air the promo for it after tonight's repeat and I hope there is some Nick and Greg shown in it.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sorry no Nick or Greg in the promo...maybe in the extended version.

I love all the photographic evidence.

And the dummy scene, I thought Catherine's reaction was funny asking him if they'd like to be alone. And Nick just laughs and says very funny. Maybe Catherine was imaging Nick and Greg at home too! :):)

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I knew there was at least 3 times Nick touched Greg's chest. woot woot, he's a chest man too, just not a booby man. Look even in RL George likes to touch him.

[​IMG]

I was bumming there was no sign of them in the preview tonight for next weeks ep, lets hope they get a whole case together, alone without Riley.

I loved the scene with Nick and the dummy. I guess we all had the same naughty thoughts in our heads from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.