William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alienor

alienor Police Officer

His hair are natural, white, there are almost no grey in them.

I like that he shaved because I like that he alternates.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

3. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

What great pics of Billy!!! :drool: So nice to see some new pics of him. I really miss him on CSI...*sigh* I'm sad that he shaved the beard, but I know he'll grow it back again sometime...lol

And no, his hair is not blonde....grey and white perhaps, but definitely not blonde. :)

I think I might actually have a chance to go and see Blackbird this summer. My hubby mentioned it was only a 10 hour drive to Chicago from here...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed... ;)

4. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Thanks for the great pics everyone and congrats to Billy !!! :)

^^Btw, may someone tell me who's the guy next to him? Thanks !!! (feeling stupid).

5. alienor

alienor Police Officer

He is William Friedkin ;)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a cap. of him from a while back when he had his natural 'grey' hair, although not as grey as it is now. He didn't care for the idea that they dyed his hair dark, but went along with it, he looked more 'sexy' apparently for the majority of fans. But now he doesn't have to do that, and was also natural for some of his movie parts:)

CHEERS

AND THE BLUE EYES

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This one is just too cute to pass up. I love how she was up on the podium with him. And Marg's speech was so ... emotional. He really will be missed on CSI.

Congrats again Billy :D

Billy and Marg

and I wanted to add another one of Billy and his beautiful wife Gina. I LOVE her black dress/red shoe combo. This woman is gorgeous!!!!!

Billy and Gina
    pic from the WPAP

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  8. Desertwind

How wonderful that most of his cast members showed up, I wished I had of had the guts to drive to L.A. and regret that I didn't, damn:scream: And his wife resembles Penelope Cruz a bit to me! they've been together since 1993. no babies yet!

THE GANGS ALL HERE even Ecklie aka Marc Vann

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for those kaylyne. Looks like Marg had fun with him. I love Billy's speech as well and what he said about Marg. That was so sweet. :luvlove:

11. erep

erep Witness

I went over to YouTube (such a reliable source of info...) and listened to Billy's and Marg's speeches. Marg's speech was very nice.

I wondered why Billy didn't say more about the cast, particularly Jorja, with whom he has shared so many wonderful scenes (also Paul Guilfoyle as Brass, and, well -- everybody). I thought after his nice nod to Marg as the best leading lady ever (which I though was sweet), I kinda expected to say *a little* about some of the other CSI co-stars. I was a bit disappointed that he didn't. Anybody else have the same reaction?

What he said about his lawyer, publicist, agent, etc. was hilarious. I like his sense of humor.

What he said about his wife was lovely.

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i think he looks really good, rested, and happy. his hair can finally breathe since he doesn't have to dye it anymore, and the clean-shaven look suits him. i like it. :D

13. Desertwind

I totally agree, and erep I also thought it was a bit remiss of him to leave out the rest, but in saying that, I'm sure he was blown away and nervous about this exceptional award and just couldn't name eveyone, the thing is they were there and all supporting him and clapping and smiling, so it's a moot point, they know:p and they know he loves them all, and is friends with them all, after all Jorja just flew to Chicago, to see him in his play & she's the one who ended up with him on the show, so it doesn't matter, and it's all good! and this grey hair is his real hair, and he's a happy guy, and again all in black:p.[​IMG]

THE REAL DEAL

14. teri

teri Victim

15. Desertwind

Thank's teri and welcome to this thread:thumbsup: great day for him and his buddies, wow:eek: here's on from of the cast from days gone by, Billy sure does look different!

THE OLD DAYS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.