Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*thud*

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Wow, Marg was so stunning! *dies 'cause of too much beauty in the one event* (so I'm dying everytime when I'm watching CSI:lol:)

3. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

more photos in HQ

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Yay!!! Thanks so much for those...:drool::drool:

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*has a Margasm*

6. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

:drool: Wow! Great pics super Margalicious!!! Thanks! I want the shoes too!

7. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Thanks for those pics! I love them. Marg looks uber hot in them :D I'm afraid I'll have to make some icons again... :lol:

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Basically I spent the past couple of days working on all the pics and videos, even when I was supposed to be working. :lol: Wasn't she just gorgeous? One of our buddies at Margamania went to see Billy and Marg and took tons of pictures and some video clips. It was fun watching those, must have been a really great experience! I loved that most of the CSI cast was there for Billy (but where were you, Gary and Paul?!), just showed how close this family really is. And of course, totally loved Marg's and Billy's speeches. :) You know where to find the fan pics and videos if you're interested (along with loads of drool-worthy Margalicious photos, of course).

Need I say anything about the leopard print? RAWR! :devil:

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I assume Paul was in New York with his family? I know his wife and daughter live there. Don't know about Gary.

Marg looked RAWR! Seriously, just totally RAWR!!

I loved watching the clips and seeing the pictures. Everyone looked great.

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Just posted a few new promo pics from Kill Me If You Can in the season 9 spoiler pictures thread. There are two Catherine pics and she looks stunning as usual. :)

11. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It's nice to know that Gary was actually there, but... why are the Gary/Billy pics posted here in the Marg pic thread?

Erica, I like those new promo pics. I"m hoping for a Cath-heavy episode pretty soon. She's been a bit AWOL since taking over the team.

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL. Maybe Rocky just clicked the wrong thread link. :lol: It was nice to know that Gary still made it anyway. :)

k, I wasn't surprised that Catherine had rather few screentime in the recent episodes. They were filmed in late October/early November, and we all know what Marg was going through in her real life back then. In fact, I was on another CSI website the other day. A poster said she wanted to know why Catherine had spent a good amount of time hiding behind the desks in the lab instead of going to the scenes with others so she emailed one of the producers (I remember it was David Rambo, but I could be wrong). Said producer replied to her email and told her that Marg was having a hard time and couldn't do many location shootings with them.

I've got to admit that Marg looks a lot better now than she did a couple of months back, though. I hope that means she's happy and able to concentrate on work. I certainly won't mind some more Catherine doses. :D

14. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:confused: Sorry guy`s wrong thread,I dont know how to delete that :scream:

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ It's cool. A lot of us loved seeing Gary. So thank you. :)