Ryan/Jon #20 - The Tight T-Shirt Society

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by luf100, Oct 25, 2008.

?

What should the title of the thread be?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #20: The Tight T-Shirt Society

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #20: Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Ryan/Jon #20: We Want Skin!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Ryan/Jon #20: All in the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #20: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. Ryan/Jon #20: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Ryan/Jon #20: He's a Superhero in Training

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Ryan/Jon #20: Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe's Den

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

PUT THAT IN A SPOILER CODE! AAAAA!

2. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

Yepp, spoiler code is one good thing:D

OoO, I think I missed something big last night when I was catching up with the last episode...did he run ?...wooot that sounds nice :D

I hope he is not gonna get fired again, it would be boring, not again please! Plus it wouldn't be fair to him. They could come up with something new :scream:
    But I think the gambling thing was much bigger than this is gonna be, so maybe he is just going to be suspended for a while indeed, at least I hope so.

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

So, the last epi was good? He looks very very hot in those caps. And black leather next week? Its too much ! :drool:
    I'm glad that he is finally having the amount of screen time he deserves.
    I had a quick flick through the new Miami magazine yesterday. There was nothing about Jon in it, but they had the results of a poll they must have done last issue or something. Nailed came out as the best epi of s4- def. my fav, probably of any season. Jon' acting in that was just so good, they have no excuse not to give him a really meaty plot line.
    I really hope this leave only lasts 1 epi, the whole 2 minutes screen time per epi of early s6 really annoyed me.

4. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

Well I read a spoiler for the 19th episode of season 7, and it mentions Ryan and Eric working together on something, so Ryan is not gone for good. If he's put on administrative leave, then my guess is that he'll be off the case. I mean you're right, the gambling thing way way bigger and more involved then this is going to be.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
  5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Togo girl 21, when you are writing about upcoming storylines, you need to put it in spoiler code. There is a smiley on the tool bar, when you are writing an advanced message. :)
    Thats promising then. The gambling thing was way bigger, so hopefully this time all charges will be dropped and it will go off his record. I want Ryan the hero, not Ryan the screw-up!

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok back with caps from Smoke Gets In Your CSI's. There's quite a few so I'll just link you to the folder for the episode in my photobucket. I need to get some of the running scene, will do that before the night is over and will post to let you know they are up. Enjoy! :)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami Smoke/
    You'll need a password it is: flackdonflack

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the caps.
    Hope you don't mind if I snag a few.
    I'll check back for caps of that very hot running scene:drool:

8. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

Thanks for the caps :) he looked hot :drool: and now the shirt and tie was quite okay, as well, but I'm more excited about next week's outfit:D

I realized I have a soft spot for the caps in which he uses flashlight :rolleyes:, I have a few icons already but I think I'm gonna snag a few caps, if you don't mind and make more:D I'm gonna pop in later as well for those running caps ;)

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Snag away! Please share the icons you make!

I have an interview tonight so after that I'll come home and do the running caps and maybe some more from the beginning.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

The link is asking for a password...

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I posted the password, you must've missed that part in your hurry to see Ryan pics. :drool: HeeHee. Password is: flackdonflack There ya go! :)

12. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

The caps are wonderful!! He looks like a model in one of them! :drool:

I'm ubber excited about next week!!! Too bad we won't get to see much of that fine outfit he's going to be in, if what they say in the spoliers are true. :(

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I actually didn't mind the shirt or tie this time either. They didn't look gross! :lol: You have a thing for when he uses a flashlight? I have a thing for when he uses a camera. Camera caps are hot. :thumbsup:

Thank you! Someone else posted some caps somewhere but there weren't any good Ryan caps, which is pretty much what I wanted. :D Thanks.

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

It was. :lol: They found someone they were looking for but he starting running away, and Ryan was the chaser. He was pretty fast :lol: But of course Horatio ultimately stopped the guy. Its okay though, it was still a pretty good Ryan scene. And definitely not something we see often.

15. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

Thank you for the caps they were great.:thumbsup:
    I love my Ryan and there are times when I want to rip that shirt and tie off him and I just love those t-shirts.:drool:
    Last night he looked great at the starting of the show in that t and doing all that chasing. The only thing that let me down a little is that he did not ask about Cal and how she was doing.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.