Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

I got so hooked on Greys Anatomy just by chance....now thats a sweet show.... Now last nights episode that was....lets say...mind blowing (literally) :eek: .....i wont spoil it but...i am seriously hooked now :)

George is the best for sure

"She took my McLife!!!".... I love Meredith

2. wurlocke

wurlocke Lab Technician

I almost cried during the scene where Derek was looking for Meredith and the chief thought he was looking for his wife!!!

I wanted to give Meredith the hugest hug ever.

Yay for George for helping out Bailey!

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I was fighting back the tears when McDreamy thought he'd lost Bailey's husband.

4. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

ok

Here we go, I have a lot to say about this episode.
    1.CAN ANYONE SAY DRAMA? Here's what we have. We have a bomb in a guys body with Merideth's hand inside the body, over an oxygen line. We have a husband who got in a car crash on the way to the hospital next door, who's wife is freaking out downstairs because her husband is in danger. She won't give birth/refuses to push. We also have a doctor who is dealing with an anxiety attack trying to control the hospital.

CAN ANYTHING MORE DRAMATIZING HAPPEN IN THIS SHOW?
    of course.
    The woman who had her hand in the body before Meredith is freaking out and fell, while George takes care of her.

The funny parts.
    STOP STARING AT MY VA JAY JAY! I laughed so hard at that.
    "I had sex with you in the linen closet, you tell him." haha!

The cute parts.
    Meredith and Derek
    George and Doc. Baily

and did anyone else almost have a heart attack when they moved down the hallway and got stuck? I must have hyperventalated. My mom came in to see if i was ok. (hehe)

5. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

I thought it was funny when Bailey's husband "died" but came back after McDreamy hit something.

And when George helped Hannah, and then she helped him, and he got Dr. Bailey to have the baby.

And I wouldn't be watching it if I never stayed up to watch it when my mom started to watch it.

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I think he hit/whacked Tucker's chest...out of frustration possibly for the CPR not working.

7. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

Man o man they fit a lot of pretty insane stuff in just two episodes and yet it never seemed to quite cross the line between reality and ridiculous,

It was pretty emotional when Addison finally broke down and flipped on George (probably one of my favourite scenes) showed she was really a person, :)

And I also think that Dr. Shepard hit Bailey's husband which started his heart again...but who knows. Hopefully it has enough juice to fill the rest of the season ;)

8. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Just rented the first season on DVD. The pilot, with commentary by TR, Katherine, and Sandra is so funny!!
    Haven't made it to the second disc yet. Apparently there's a 'behind the scenes' featurette which should be cool. :)
    Anywho, just wanted to share! :p :D

9. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

yeah, behind the scenes would be cool. they seem like such a funny cast

10. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Yeah, and they seem to get along really well too.
    Katerine and TR were so funny b/c neither had done a commentary before and were like "This is going to be the worst commentary EVER!"
    and at the end TR is like "That was Sandra Oh who plays Christina Yang." and Sandra says "and that was...Teddy Ray" and TR is cracking up and tells her to shut up. And Sandra says she's going to call him that from now on and then TR puts on a southern accent "Teddy Ray". :lol: :lol:

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Wait a minute... they've released the first season on DVD? But we're still in the first season, aren't we? Wasn't this show a late starter.

12. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Well I think it was because it was a mid-season "filler" but then it became a huge hit after just a couple episodes. Because they ended the first season after something like 9 episodes or something like that because they wanted to wait until the regular season began.

13. IcyDroplets

IcyDroplets Witness

I think I might ask for the DVD for my birthday, but I might also rent it. I love the show and the dvd would be also to have, but man are they expensive to buy :lol:! I want to watch the extras and stuff.

14. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Okay so I was away and forgot to tape the second part.. did the bomb go off? Was it a real bomb and did everyone get out of the OR fast. I have to tell you as an ICU nurse it is hard to tell what to do.. stay and keep patients alive as that is my job or run the hell out of there. I think I would stay as long as they would let me. I mean I still went to work when we were closed for SARS and looked after sick patiesnts.. someone has to do it.. it is my job..

Any ways oif someone could give a very brief synopsis I would appreciate it.

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Okay, I put these as 'spoilers' because, 1- I'm not sure if it'd be okay to post it for all to see just in case some haven't watched it, and 2-...heck, I just wanted to try out the new nifty 'spoiler' thingy :D

Basically, they had to move to another OR further away from the oxygen line that ran under them. When they did this, there was a close call when they hit a bar (at the door...across the floor...hard to explain, sorry) on the floor, but they managed to make it to another OR. Meredith started freaking out a bit after Burke cut the wound bigger for her to get it out. She managed to remove it and hand it to the bomb squad guy. He slowly walked out of the room and Burke started operating on the guy (who survived). Meredith went to the hallway and just as she did, the bomb squad guy exploded with the bomb/unexploded ammo. Meredith got blown back, but wasn't really injured. Everyone else was fine.

Baily had her baby. She refused to push and George (after talking to Hannah- George got yelled at by "the other" Dr Shepard (b/c he was asking a bunch of q's and she was frustrated about everything) and went to the stairwell where he saw Hannah. They talked and he stitched up her hand) went to her and told her how he was surprised that she was backing away or something like that. He was with her when her baby was born and she named him William George Baiely Jones. Bailey's husband was okay in the end even though he flatlined for a brief bit. The cheif had an anxiety attack....Shepard came to the house to see if Meredith was okay and she told him she couldn't remember their last kiss and he told her about it...that's about it....at least all I can remember :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.