Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Now I don't know what to think. Greg can have some kind of storyline and we can consider it as something cool but on the other hand - how it can end? We know so little about Eric's contract (little? Nothing) and seriously we can be worried about future of Greg in CSI. We can only hope that is a wicked surprise and all will end great.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

candygirl1uk, it is true, Eric is not that big of star. If someone does not watch CSI, they would have no clue who he is. He has not done anything really major outside of CSI, whereas the others have. But he also started the show at a younger age than the others, so this has been his first major role.
    If we only knew his actual contract status we would know for sure. Now I do remember an old article where Eric said he would stay on the show until the end of the run, but things can change. Overall I am staying optimistic and thinking he will be staying on and that maybe they are just finally going to give him a storyline. I do not see it being one where he gets hurt. I think maybe he just does something stupid or something where he finally blows up. I personally would love for Aaron James to come back (maybe related to the gang problem) and get in his face and Greg just sort of loses his temper for once in his life.

3. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I've just been imagining that whatever he does is some convergence of personal and professional lives. I assume it will be something like what happened with Ryan Wolfe on Miami, though hopefully more well done. The Ryan money owing (or w/e) arc seemed pretty lame in general. I just hope it's well executed and that we get some good drama for Greggo, preferably drama that holds over into the next season (and maybe that even starts this season), though I'm not holding my breath.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The spoiler says Greg does something that may end his career as a CSI, this does not have to mean he is leaving the show, I know that something similar happened on CSI:Miami where Ryan lost his job as a CSI but remained on the show (I don't watch it so I don't know much more than that) it could mean something similar for Greg.

I need some good news. These spoilers that were posted were on a site that has posted false/incorrect info in the past -like Nick being the one to find Warrick. Let's not be too up set just yet, they may not be real spoilers.

5. Dizzney

Well I think that the previous episode mentions a mole in the lab. Could Greg be part of that? Just a thought. Yeah the Ryan story was okay, but I just do not like the guy anyway, so I did not care either way about what happened to him. :lol: As for Greg, I definitely care and hope it is not something too bad.

I just wish this week was not a repeat. We got so little of him last week and now a repeat, it just stinks. :lol:

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I don't want to be pessimistic but it's hard to be optimistic in the same time. Probably everyone has some darker thoughts about Greg and his future in CSI, but like Wojo said, it may. So all can be one big lie and we're going to see some great storyline for Greg. I don't like the comparison with Ryan from Miami - this storyline was a bit (a bit?:lol:) too odd and too much only for one guy, btw, Greg had never such problems in the past like Ryan. I like the idea of coming back of Aaron James, he was cool.

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

What can i say? I liked that idea. I hope you are right. ;)

8. Dizzney

Check out the pic thread, we have some new photos of Eric at William Petersen's Hollywood Walk of Fame induction. Looking GOOD!

As for Greg, I just hope we get to see something more of him on the show, so I do hope those spoilers are somewhat right.

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

GOOD? Only GOOD? After the long time which we've been waiting for his new pics...

I hope spoilers will be much better than we have now.

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

GOOD?

Eric indeedly did look inspiring to say the least.

To quote Oscar Wilde, "I can resist anything but temptation"

Also we do not know the status of Erics contract,and that reminds me of this Thomas Hardy quote, "Fear is the mother of foresight"

We all can be thinking postively, or negatively.... It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. For we shall not know the true meaning of his contract.

The only thing that is similar between Greg and Ryan is their looks. Greg would not do something like that be an informer. He might as well run naked, (you can do it eric if you really want) and smite Conrad with a wet fish...

Please forgive me, for I am in joyful mood, Eric most defently is hot to trot.

11. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Broke the habit of a lifetime and read your spoiler-y bits. I am shaking all over. Alright, I take it back - I'm willing to see him for only 1 minute per episode as long as he doesn't get hurt!!!!! I think the writers are getting their revenge on us for demanding more!!!

12. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

I love your spoiler comment CandyGirl. It had me giggling maniacally.

And woah! Is good the understatement of the year for how Eric looks. The man is fine.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Calm down!;)

We can't be sure anything... we may not like it but who knows? That really don't need to mean next Fannysmackin'.

14. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I'm crapping myself, to be honest. I just went into the spoiler thread and saw when the episode is supposed to air - all I can say is the writers are complete and utter sadistic *&*&^&^%!!!

Don't know how to do spoiler tags so I shall refrain from saying too much, except I don't think THE WORST is going to happen. I think we'd have heard about it if it was. I'm going to repeat that over and over again to comfort myself...

... but I just hope Greggo doesn't get emotionally or physically hurt. He's been through enough, heaven knows, and he's really progressing now in his life. The writers would seriously be completely up the creek to let anything permanent happen to him.

EDIT: okay guys, I have got my feelers out and I'll report back to you as soon as I have word from official sources. Ahem - *IF* I get word from official sources. In which case, you can refer to me as the Sorcerer. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! *Smanda-induced insanity*

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hey folks I am getting some complaints about the spoilers being discussed, while they and I give kudos about the use of tags and all its the TEMPTATION to click and that some are really trying to avoid that. Now were not saying you can't mention it occassionally but its been a constant in the last day or so, and the urge for some to click.... Lets remember that there is the spoiler lab in which it can and is being discussed, to allude in a spoiler tag without giving it away thats fine, but lets also if possible not stretch the screen with the title of the spoiler bar PLEASEEEE lol that is my request alone lol.

Thank you, if you have questions feel free to pm me. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.