Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

19ams87, that was like the cutest thing in the world. There little kiss was so sweet. I love that the entire CSI crew was there, but especially Marg. It just makes the show seem that real for me.

I would love to just see that picture pop up in Cath's office somewhere. You know, just have the camera pan around her office and you catch a brief glimpse of it. That would be so awesome and I would die in peace.

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

AWWWW, I love it...scratch that...I love them!!! How cute is that!?:adore: What she said about him was just so sweet and heartfelt. I was hoping they'd ask her to speak. I think it was a given that she'd be there. And the kiss, really does anybody do it better?:lol: It was just really good to see them together again...now if we could just get Gil and Cath to do that. Thanks for the clip and pic, ams!:D

*dives in on the Billy & Marg high*

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I agree with you InnocentGuilt and 4_H, now all we need is for Gil and Cath to get together, I love how we always get to see little kisses between Billy and Marg, that have such an adorable friendship, I just love to see them together. :adore: Oh, and as for a pi of that in Cath's office, that would be the cutest, I'd love to see a pic of them in her office, it would be the sweetest thing. :adore:

P.S. Welcome to the board InnocentGuilt, if you have any questions or queries, feel free to contact me.
    Steph.

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*bows* I saw it on LJ and just had to post it. They're adorable. I think it really says something about how close they are as people and not just as actors. I mean, yeah, the whole cast were there but she spoke about him, it's very, very sweet. Guh I love them.

5. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I think we're the only ship that got new material once one of the main characters actually left the show....what a great kiss. <3

*deep in the Billy/Marg lovin'*

Not going to deny it man, they are hot together.

6. ASbrag

ASbrag Victim

Hi y'all! I hope it's okay that I post this link from youtube here. It contains all of Marg's speech and some of Billy's. I think most of you will enjoy what he has to say about Marg (it's around the 5 minute mark...) It's so sweet! Their friendship off screen is so admirable. What a great pair of people..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TlkHiekyOQ

ETA: Oh I am very impressed with how quickly some of you changed your avatar!! So cute!! :)

7. Stepherweps

I totally agree with you Gravey, they are totally hot together. :devil:

Thanks for the video ASbrag, I'll have a little looksie tommorow, cause it's getting late, and I have school in the morning... :lol: But I agree with you, I love to see Billy and Marg together off screen, they are so adorable when they're around one and other, they have such a cute friendship, and such awesome chemistry. I love how they always give eachother little kisses so cute. Now all we need if for a kiss between Gil and Cath, when Billy come back as a guest, gosh that would make me sooo happy... :adore:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Innocent, hey ASbrag, welcome to the thread! Good to see you in this neck of the woods... hope to see you here more often.

*joins in* Wow... that's what I call a kiss. I smell new fanfiction on the horizon and by the way Steph, I love the idea of Cath having a pic of the kiss in her office. I wonder how Gil would react... wouldn't it be funny if he came back while Cath was out of the office and saw it? I can just imagine Cath coming back in and finding him holding the pic with a thoughtful look on his face.

9. Stepherweps

Gosh, that would be so cute. Maybe he'd be like, "Oh so you liked it when we kissed?" then she'd get a bit embarassed that he'd found it, and go all red, and mumble yes, then he'd go over and give her a another really hot kiss... :devil: Oh my, I'd love to see a scene like that... I'd just love for her to have any picture of the 2 of them in her office, it would be adorable, especially if he came back and found it... :adore:

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Oh, I could so see that! That may just be the boost he needs to finally make his move.:lol: Her getting embarrassed does sound a little far fetched, but I bet if anybody could make her, it'd be Gil. Wouldn't it be awesome if they had a scene like you just said Steph, then he could pull out his wallet, show her he's got the same pic in it, and say, "I liked it too.".:)

Thanks for the video, ASbrag! Awww, what he said about Marg was sooo sweet! SQUEEEE!:adore:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  11. Stepherweps

Hehe you're right 4_H, it would take a lot to make Cath embarassed, I think it would be a lot more likely that Gil would be the one to be embarassed... :lol: But it would be so cute if he had a pic of them in his wallet. :adore: That would be the cutest thing. I bet that they carry around pics of one and other somewhere in their wallets, after all, they are both close to one and other hearts. :adore:

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That oughta be enough to boost his confidence... nothing says I love you like a picture of you two kissing hanging in the office! And I agree with 4_H, Gil would so have the same pic in his wallet. I'm thinking it's in a secret compartment 'cause he wants to keep it safe...

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hey everyone! How are y'all doing? I was away for two weeks and when I got back there were five whole pages to read! Good for you, gals! :lol: Chinese New Year was fun, but I definitely missed internet. Bah.

I liked the last two episodes a lot. They were refreshing, Ray was likable, and oh how I loved seeing Catherine in charge. lol. That scene of her in Gil's old office seeing his stuff sent away was really nice. You could see that she totally missed him and felt somewhat lost without him there. And yeah I'm like Kim, glad that they stayed in touch and Catherine knew where Gil was and what he was doing. :) Someone asked what the two of them talked about on the phone. That one's quite easy to answer. They talk things minors are not supposed to hear a.k.a. fone seks. :devil:

Billy's star ceremony was great, and I wasn't surprised that Marg was invited to give a speech as one of his BFFs. I loved how the two of them both got a little emotional during Marg's speech, and what Billy said about her was absolutely beautiful. I'm glad that they maintained this awesome friendship even after Billy had left the show, just like Catherine and Gil did. :)

14. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Thank you for sharing the video!! It is now added to one of my favorites. I don't know how many times I've watched the end of Marg's speech. :'( Her tearing up and the two of them having a very nice intimate moment was just priceless. And his comment...*falls* The best leading lady he will ever know?!?! YESSS. (I will be very disappointed if Billy ever does a movie and she is not the leading lady.) This week has been a true Billy & Marg high, like everyone has already pointed out.

I've kind of stopped watching but I do want to see that scene you're talking about - the one with Catherine in his office and his stuff being sent away. That must be pretty sentimental. *sigh*

WIN for getting new material to gush about. This is awesome!

15. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

GRAVEY!!!!!!!! You live!!! I miss you! ;p

The smooch at the end of Marg's speech was BEAUTIFUL!! I squeed SO loud I had to go to another room to finish ;p
    And yes, the "SO beautiful" and "best leading lady" comment drive me INSANE....I go SQUEE crazy ;p Billy and Marg are so OBVIOUSLY meant to be ;)

PUREJOY baby!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.