Ryan/Jon #20 - The Tight T-Shirt Society

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by luf100, Oct 25, 2008.

?

What should the title of the thread be?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #20: The Tight T-Shirt Society

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #20: Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Ryan/Jon #20: We Want Skin!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Ryan/Jon #20: All in the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #20: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. Ryan/Jon #20: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Ryan/Jon #20: He's a Superhero in Training

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Ryan/Jon #20: Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe's Den

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea that was great! And the out breath and talking was sexy....:drool:

I can't cap much right now but had to cap these two. I saw it last night and was like, gotta get that capped!

Ryan in jeans and white t-shirt
    Ryan + jeans=:drool:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Oh, that was sexy scene, he a good fighter and now we know he a very good runner :drool: If only he was in t-shirt and jeans like in beginning :rolleyes:

FallenForFlack, thanks for caps :drool:

3. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I loved Ryan in this episode!!! He was just being oh so fine!!! Some one needs to do caps of that lovely running scene. :drool:

From what I've seen of next week's promo, we are going to be doing some massive drooling every time he's on the screen! *black leather jacket pretty!* :drool: :guffaw:

4. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

FallenForFlack you wanted to cause me a heart attack with those pics :drool:? :lol:
    last night's episode sounds fun :D I'm excited to see this one...and the others too:shifty:

I saw the promo for next weeks's episode. that black leather and blue t-shirt make an amazing combination for sure:D
    And I'm going crazy on what's gonna happen...he is almost yelling with Diddy, and although I'm not really following what's going on in the spoiler thread I figured they gonna take his badge.again? Or did I misunderstand somnething?:wtf:Anyway the promo still looked like something is gonna happen to Ryan, what we have been asking for so long..

Wooo I almost forget something: welcome here pidgezero_one!!!:D

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, I haven't seen the CTV promo, but Ryan is put on "administrative leave" and Horatio takes Ryan's gun and badge. I wonder if they'll show angst!!!! :)

And wow....that first picture...oh my goodness.

Let's just say we are going to need a shirtless scene. Soon.

6. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Those are some amazing caps Fallen! :D

I only got to see the beginning of the episode because my local news station felt it was more important to broadcast the weather than Miami...:(
    But Ryan looked absolutely amazing and heroic! He needs to wear that t-shirt in every episode.

And leather is involved next week? Brilliant idea ;)

7. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

something is going to happen to ryan? oh my god he can't get fired again can he? this really sucks.

8. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

ahhh i really want him to be a hero for once:(. They really have to stop getting Ryan in trouble its getting to old:brickwall:!

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

You weren't the only one who noticed that! When it came on I said to my mom "His shirt was a different colour." But she ignored me. :lol:

Ooh I liked the running scene too. The dog scared me! xD

I think I did hear Horatio say "I need your gun and badge please." And Ryan say "He's lying!" Oh lordy, if they fire him again... it better be just a short ONE episode leave or I'll actually be mad. Poor Ryan! Seriously, let the guy be a hero ONCE?

10. pidgezero_one

pidgezero_one Victim

Everyone here is so nice! Thanks Stee :) And...
    I agree with this so much :drool:

I really hope Ryan doesn't get in trouble again, how many last straws can he pull? Hopefully a lot, because I don't want him to go away! :(

11. togo_girl21

I didn't hear Horatio say that, nor did I say Ryan say anything. Is Ryan going to get fired again?

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

That was the CTV promo, and I never saw the CBS one so I'm not sure if maybe Horatio didn't say that during the CBS one.

I don't think Ryan's gonna get fired again. Well, I really hope not. In some spoilers he was just being put "on leave" for however long I have no idea. But spoilers can always be wrong or have wrong points about them. :scream: I just hope he isn't in the beginning of the episode and then put on leave, and not in the rest of it. *sighs*

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Yet another really good episode for Ryan this week. Its a shame he had to change outfits but it was necessary, darn. :lol: I kind of wish they incorporated more team interactment with the Calleigh situation. It seemed to only be Eric there with her, Im not getting shippy or anything but it would have been nice to see Ryan in there. Mainly to show the closeness of the team or at least to get a little emotion from Ryan, which is always nice. Oh but I liked the chase. That was pretty cool.

I had no idea! I didnt hear any of the things you guys are talking about. But if everything is true then that stinks! I will definitely be upset. He just started getting some good light.

14. togo_girl21

So it's possible he'll be put on administrative leave for the entire episode, and we'll back with the next episode? I mean I am sure he's not gambling, so what the heck is he being accused of this time. God I hope he doesn't get fired.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
  15. togo_girl21

administrative leave? so he's going to be fired?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.