CSI:NY - Danvale #2... Continuing the bloodlines

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jan 31, 2009.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*giggle* love it :) I want his autograph *g*

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: loved it :D loved the mac and stella moments....

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Down at the pool, Danny, Sheldon and Adam were watching the girls in their skimpy bikini's, diving into the pool.

"Damn... what I wouldn't give to be young again. I mean look at her. The one with the long blonde hair, and big...."

"Uncle Danno."

"Oh... sorry Kiddo. I forgot about the boys."

"Big what Uncle Danno?"

"Never you mind. Let's go in the pool."

Taking the boys by the hand, Claire led them to the pool, while Tony laughed.

"Listen to me Sheldon. Did you ever see anything as hot as that?"

Pointing to the beautiful dark angel, Sheldon honestly tried not to drool.

"If you boys will excuse me. I'm going to see if I can capture me an angel."

Not more then a few minutes later, Sheldon came back with his angel, and two of her friends.

"Danny... Adam... this is Sydney, Cassie, and Jasmine. Have a seat ladies."

"Mm... thank you Sheldon. You are such a sweetheart."

As they sat, Sydney kept looking at Anthony.

"If you guys will excuse me. I'm going for a swim with my wife and children."

Making it known he didn't like to be ogled. Sydney turned her attention back to Danny. But Danny wasn't stupid, he knew exactly what she was up too.

"Listen Sheldon. I'm gonna call it a night. I'll see ya in the morning.""Hey

Danny... would you like some company?" She smiled.

"No thanks. I don't like being your second choice."

Walking away from them. Sydney got up and said...

"I've never met such rudeness. Let's go."

"I'll see you around Sheldon. Take care."

"Err... I guess we were to old for them," laughed Adam.

Once they were gone, Sheldon reached for his watch to check the time.

"Hey... did you see my watch Adam?"

"Hm...err... no. It was on the table with mi... Hey... where's mine?"

Checking around the patio they couldn't find them anywhere.

"Maybe Danny took them back to the room. Let's go check."

When they got to their room, they found Danny watching TV.

"Hey Danny? Did you happen to bring up our watches?"

"No... why? Should've I?"

"Hey Sheldon... you don't think? Umm... could those girls have taken them?"

Danny laughed.

"I don't think it's funny Messer."

"I'm going to bed man. I need to get rid of this headache, before I see that mouse in the morn'n. Night."

Adam looked at Sheldon, as Sheldon looked at him.

"Err...Now what? Do we go find them Sheldon?"

"No... I don't think we ever will. Let's just be glad we didn't take our wallets."

"Yeah... yeah, that's for sure."

By the time Claire, Anthony and the boys got back to their room, it was eleven o'clock.

"Let's go boys, bed. We have to be up at seven for breakfast."

"Then we get to see Mickey and all his friends?"

"Yup... so let's get you both tucked away."

Once the kids were down for the night. Claire still had concerns for her dad.

"Baby... is something wrong?"

"Hm. Yeah... just a little worried about dad. He was very pale tonight."

"Listen Claire. I know that dads condition frightens you. But you need to remember, it was a very long flight, as well as very loud with all the kids on board. Then those damn girls thinking he was that Gary guy, that would make my blood pressure rise too. He's going to be fine by morning. You'll see.

Wrapping his arms around her, they walked out onto the balcony. Looking across to the Castle Anthony whispered...

"There is a special magic in this place baby. do you feel it? It's like anything we wish tonight would come true."

"That would be wonderful Tony. I know exactly what I would wish for."

"What's that baby?"

"Our first child. I"d wish that tonight, we make our first child."

Looking into each others eyes, Tony captured her tears as they fell from her eyes. Then sweeping her up in his arms, he carried her to their room. Pulling back the prestine white sheets, he layed her down and loved her.

Loved her so passionately, so beautifully that she would remember it for nights to come. Even though on this their special night. A child would not be concieved.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I really liked the ending of this one :)

5. MacsGirlMel

aww I want more babies hehe

6. MacsLovlyAngl

When they woke up the following morning. They met downstairs for breakfast. Pulling two tables together, Sheldon noticed the three girls from last night.

"Hey... hey Adam, look."

"That's them... there they are Danny."

Running over the girls seen them coming. Getting up, they took off running.

"Go that way Danny. Adam you go that way. Stella, call Security."

"Why? What's going on?"

Heading to the front desk, she informed Security of the situation. Finally catching the girls in the hall. They cornered them against the wall.

"Give us our watches back, now."

When Security arrived, Sheldon explained what happened.

"Last night, these ladies were sitting with us at the poolside. When they left, we noticed our watches were missing form the table."

"Even if that is the case sir. Can you prove they took them?"

"Listen... I'm on vacation here, I'm a CSI detective in New York. I've been in the buisness long enough to know when I'm being had. Now these ladies took our watches, and we want them back."

"I'm telling you, we don't have them."

"Alright... I'll settle this. What room are you ladies in?"

"Room 103, why?"

"Let's go have a look, shall we."

"You can't do that. We know our rights."

"You're right. But if you don't cooperate. You'll leave me no choice, but to call the Police."

"Fine." Unlocking their door, Security searched their room. When they opened the little mini fridge, they found a box at the bottom. Taking it out they opened it.

"Whoa... can you girls explain this stuff, please."

Inside the box were all types of jewlery. Ranging from rings, bracelets, watches and necklaces. Walking over, Sheldon asked...

"Have you had any other jewlery thefts reported?"

"We have. Several in fact. This has to be everything and more, that was stolen over the last three weeks."

Taking the girls into custody. They called the Police, to have the girls picked up and booked.

Heading back to the table. Sheldon and Adam had their watches back.

"So, what happened?"

"Turns out thay were jewel thieves. They had quite a haul too. According to Security, these girls have been at it for three weeks." said Danny.

"Wow... you boys just can't stay out of trouble, even when on vacation, can you?"

"Sure we can Stel."

"Mommy... can we go now? I want to see the Magic Kingdom."

"We sure can. Is everyone ready?"

"Yay... let's go see Mickey Mouse and friends."

When they reached the gates to Magic Kingdom. They were greeted by Chip and Dale, the Rescue Rangers. Well... when Jessie seen them, she went wild. Screaming, and laughing at them.

"Look mama... look... see them mama?"

"I see them sweetheart. Say hi to Chip and Dale."

Waving her hand at them, they came up and tickled her cheek. Leaving Jessie in fits of laughter. While Mac and gang seen Donald, Goofy and

Pluto coming towards them. While Danny tried to hid behind Mac, he didn't make it, and Goofy wrapped him in his arms.

"Well hi there. I'm Goofy... ghaha."

Sheldon, Adam and Don laughed. Here was Danny wrapped in Goofy's arms. Taking out his camera, Adam snapped a picture.

"Adam... no. Give me that camera. You're dead man."

Meanwhile the boys were wrestling with Donald Duck. While Pluto worked his magic on Alan. Who was giggling deep gurgles of laughter and drool, all over Pluto. Even Mac had to laugh at his sons expression.

Pulling out her video camera, Stella began filming her family as they played with the Walt Disney Characters. Once the excitment was over, they headed into the park.

"Mommy can we on Donald's boat?" yelled Jimmy.

"No... I want to go on Dumbo the flying elephant."

"Okay mom. How are we going to work this?"

"Well... How about we have free time till lunch. Then after lunch, we can be together as a family. I thought we'd do the Jungle Cruise tour, and watch the wishes nighttime spectacular."

"Sounds good. Where do we meet for lunch?"

"How about the Crystal Palace. That way the kids can visit with Winnie and his friends, while we eat."

While everyone headed their seperate ways for the morning. Mac and Stella decided to take Alan to see the many adventures of Winnie the Pooh, with Gary, Donna and Jessie.

Meanwhile...

Sheldon, Danny, and Adam headed to Splash Mountain.

"Isn't this great guys? We get into the Park an hour before it opens.
    Which means we get all the best rides."

When they were on the ride, and it was headed up the mountain. Adam laughed with excitment.

"Calm down Adam. You're just a little to excited for me."

"I can't help it Danny. Can't you feel the magic all around you?"

"The only I feel, is the wet between my legs, from this seat."

Sheldon laughed.

"Only you Danny. Only you."

Nearing the top of the drop. The boys realized just how high they were. With their eyes bugging out, they screamed all the way down. Splash... as the water soaked them.

"Holy... crap, did you feel that? I think I left my stomach back there." laughed Adam.

"Yeah... well to bad, cause I ain't going back to get it."

Sheldon was laughing like a loon. Poor Danny got the worst of it, cause they had stuck him in the front. He was wet from top to bottom. Still laughing they headed to Space Mountain.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I'm so glad Adam decided to go. Him taking a pic of Danny being hugged by Goofy is so funny.

8. lkles08

lkles08 Dead on Arrival

I know exactly how Adam felt about his stomach being left at the top of Splash Mountian!! been there, done that!!!

9. MacsGirlMel

oooh I wanna go with them lol

They did have enough probable cause to search the rooms didn't they?

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Loved Danny with Goofy :D

11. MacsLovlyAngl

Security searched the room Melly. They gave the girls a choice. Either they do it, or the Police do it. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they met up for lunch, Jessie was cranky, while Alan was hungry. Sitting Jessie on her knee, Donna gave her her french fries and her kids burger.

"I's not hungry mama. I want down. I want to play mama, please... I play now?"

"After you eat sweetheart. Then you can play for a little bit, before we go on a big boat and see all kinds of animals."

"Noooooooo... pleeeeease mama."

"Jessie, I want you to stop this now."

Picking up her french fry, she threw it at her daddy.

"Jessie, no. We don't throw our food."

Mac smirked.

"Something funny dad?"

"Yeah son. I remember someone who spent almost every meal, throwing his food around the kitchen."

Helping his son out, Mac took his granddaughter and sat her on his knee.

"Jessie... would you like to eat your french fries, sitting over by that big Winnie Pooh Bear?"

"Yes papa... cans I?"

"Sure...let's go. Come on Don, bring Donald."

Taking her by the hand, with Alan in his arms, he sat Jessie down on the ground beside the giant size Winnie, and sure enough, she ate every fry, and half of her burger.

"This is fun papa's. Look... Donnie is seeping. Wake up Donnie."

"Shh... how about we let Donald sleep Jessie?" said her grandfather Don.

With lunch out of the way. Everyone headed over to the Jungle Cruise Tour. As they waited in line, they got to view the ancient artifacts, and hear silly communications sounds.

Nearing the front of the line, the boys became really excited.

"Mommy... what kind of animals will we see?"

"Well Jimmy. You'll see a bengal tiger, king cobra's which are snakes.

Elephants, lions and hyenas."

"Whoa... are they real mom?"

"No James, they are called Audio-Animatronics animals. This means they are animated, just like in the movies."

"Cool... this is so awesome mom."

When they finished the tour, they took the kids back to the Hotel for a nap. While Sheldon, Adam and Danny, Gary and Anthony, kept the boys with them for the rest of the day.

"So don't forget guys. We'll meet you back here at six this evening for the wishes nighttime spectacular."

"Don't worry kiddo. The boys will be fine."

Kissing their mom good bye, they left with their uncles and dad.

Back at the Hotel, Mac was more then ready for a nap himself. Problem was... Alan decided he didn't want to sleep. Even placing him in bed with him, didn't help. Alan still insisted on playing with his feet, while he gurgled away.

Placing him on his tummy. Mac rubbed his back and hummed to him. Not more then a few minutes later, Alan was sound asleep. Leaving Mac, to catch a couple hours nap himself.

Out in the other room, Stella, Jess and Claire talked about the rest of the week.

"Is Don sleeping too Jess?"

"Yeah. He crashed with Donald. They are both out like lights."

"Okay... so what do we have planned for tomorrow?"

"I thought after breakfast we cold do the Epcot, and after lunch Disney's Animal Kingdom. The kids will like that."

"Sounds great mom. But what about us adults. They do offer babysitting service at night. Before the week is up, I'd like us all to have an adults night out."

"We can do that honey. How about we schedule that for thursday night. That way we can make friday, a do what we want all day. Cause our flight leaves at seven saturday morning. I'd also like to get in some shopping to.

So that would be nice for part of friday."

"Okay then. So we are all set for the rest of the week."

Back in the park, the boys headed over to the Blizzard Beach Water Park. When they got there, Anthony wasn't to sure about the boys going down that 13 mile high tunnel. Claire will string me alive if they get freaked."

"That's okay, we'll go first, and then one of us will come back and watch the boys while you go. This way we all experience it."

"Hmm... that's a good idea Sheldon. Okay... we'll do it that way. Until then I'm going to take the boys to Tike's Peak children's play area."

"Aww... come on dad. We're not babies. We don't want to play in the children's area."

"Yeah dad... let us go with you, we want to slide down the tunnel too."

"I don't think it would hurt Tony. The boys should just reach the 48 inch mark. Plus, they can swim like fish."

"Fine... but one of you go down with me, and the other with Uncle Gary, understood?"

Once they had on their lifejackets, they waited in line.

"This is going to be so cool. I can't wait Jimmy."

"Me either James. This is so awesome."

When they got to the front of the line, Jimmy and James noticed how dark it was.

"Umm... daddy. Can we change our minds?"

"You have got to be kidding? We waited over an hour for this."

"I know daddy. We're sorry, but it's really high up here."

Sighing deep, Anthony took his boys back down the stairs, where they headed over to Tike's Peak instead. Leaving Anthony to watch the action from below.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  12. MacsGirlMel

aww chickens lol

I'll go and take Grissom with me *giggle*

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Awww poor Anthony :lol:

14. MacsLovlyAngl

Thursday Night... Atlantic Dance Hall in the Magic Kingdom...

As they entered the hall, they could hear the music from the DJ, pounding
    through their chest.

"Damn that's loud, isn't it?" said Danny.

"Who cares... we are here to have fun. Come on Tony, I want to dance."

Dragging Tony onto the dance floor, Mac and the others found a booth, and ordered their drinks.

"Stel... you think Alan is okay? Maybe I should call the hotel and make sure."

"Come on Mac. This is supposed to be our night out. Let's try and have fun. The kids are fine. They're all together in one room."

Just then a slow song came on.

"Let's dance Mac. I want to wrap me in your arms, and dance with me."

Leading her to the dance floor, Don and Jess followed.

"Damn guys, we need to find us some single girls."

Looking around the room, Danny noticed four ladies, laughing and enjoying themselves.

"Look guys, to your left. Should we flag them over?"

"I have a better idea Danny. Let's order them drinks, said Sheldon. That way, the waitress can let them know they are from us. It's better then embarrassing ourselves if they're not single."

When the waitress dropped off the drinks at the table. She informed the ladies who they were from. Looking across the table, the ladies smiled, and waved a finger for them to come over.

"Err... umm... they're not going to try and steal our wallets or something, are they?"

"Stop worrying Adam. Do what I do. Shove it in your sock, or down your hanes."

"Umm...err... what if I don't wear hanes?" he laughed nervously.

"Too much information Adam."

Sheldon laughed. Poor Adam, he really needed to loosen up.

After they introduced themselves, they all headed onto the dance floor.

"Mac... look at the boys."

"Seems they've met some girls. Hopefully these ones won't turn out to be thieves."

Leaning himself in closer to his wife, he seductively kissed her neck, her ear, her sweet lips. Until he had her shivering through her dress.

"Maaac...mm... what are you up too? She purred

"I'm up to making my wife, quiver, and lose control in my arms."

"Too late Mac. I already did, the minute you took me into your embrace." she whispered back.

Always she would say things, that let him know, how much she loved him, and still found him attractive, able to arouse her, beyond her control.

Dancing across from them, Tony and Claire, were slightly moving, as his hands slithered up and down her warm soft body. Knowing they were both losing control, but neither willing to stop the passion that was flowing from them.

"Baby... he whispered. I think it's time to go back too the Hotel, I need to touch you everywhere again, without our clothes between us."

"I don't think I can move Tony."

"I know... just breathe baby, walk and breathe."

Walking in front of her husband, not allowing anyone to see how affected he was by their dance, she whispered to her mom...

"Mom... we're going to go back to the Hotel. We need to be alone."

"Okay sweeite. Dad and I will come with you. We kind of have an idea how you two are feeling."

Walking over to Don and Jess, who were giving quite a show themselves. They decided to leave too.

"I'll go let Sheldon, Danny and Adam know, then I'll meet you outside."

Once they found out they decided to stay, the rest of them headed back to the Hotel. Saying goodnight to the sitter, Tony picked up Jimmy, while Claire carried James, back to their room.

"I'll see you in the morning mom, night dad."

"Night kids."

Entering their room, Claire and Anthony placed the boys in their beds, covered them up, and kissed their heads. Walking back out, Claire stood on the balcony as her tears flowed.

"Baby? What's the matter? Why the tears?"

"It's so beautiful here Tony. We have one day left to make our dream come true. Then it's back to reality."

Turning Claire to face him, he wiped her tears, bent his head, and kissed her with all the love inside him. Sliding her dress straps down her arms, as it pooled at her feet. Watching with fevered passion, as her body came to life, as the fireworks lit up the sky.

Lifting her into his arms, he carried her into their room, laid her upon the bed, and brought her soul to life, over and over, as each touch, each stroke, played across her skin.

Then as he felt her tense, and call out his name, as the erotic rhythm poured between them this night. Claire and Tony had gotten their wish. A wish that Claire had longed for, had cried and hoped for. A wish that soon be known as Julia Mae Staton.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  15. MacsGirlMel

"Stop worrying Adam. Do what I do. Shove it in your sock, or down your hanes."

"Umm...err... what if I don't wear hanes?" he laughed nervously.

ROFL!!!!!

Awwwww *grins*