Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You've hit the nail on the head... I really hope that he gets a little braver and that she doesn't run away this time around. I hope they just get together and have a talk and some good laughs. It'd be good for both of them.

2. Lennie

Lennie Victim

I miss their scenes, i so wanted Greg to feel jealous when he found out about Gil/Sara but he was selfless and i admire him

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I was looking to see some jealousy too 'cause Greg's not exactly one to keep things quiet, but seeing him not say anything didn't make it any less heartbreaking than it already was. Poor guy, he needs some love. Sara should give him a call...

4. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Argh. SORRYSORRYSORRY. Forget excuses this time, all I know is that i'll really try my best to be around more often. :thumbsup:

Now, onto the Sandle!

Eva, Silhouette and Hestia are back, I see! Wonderful! And, a big hello to any new people, if there are any i've missed! I'm glad this thread is coming back to life! Let's keep it this way, everyone.

So, there's been discussion on Sandle-y holidays like Christmas and New Year. You know what is coming next, right? Yep, Valentine's Day!! Greggo would definately travel to San Fran and see his Sara! *Sighs* Please, writers, make it happen! Like, RIGHT NOW!! :p

Or we'll lock you up again, and feed you positivity cookies and make you bathe in the Blue Hawaiian funtain.

...Hope they don't read that last part. Our master plan must remain secret! :shifty:

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*smacks herself on the forehead* I forgot about Valentine's Day! Greg would so do something sweet and creative for Sara... hmm, maybe he could hop on a plane and visit her? I'm dying to see that happen one of these days and I wish I could see the look on Sara's face.

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I miss Sara. The last CSI episode I saw was the one with the new guy, Raymond Something. I haven't been watching anything after that and I probably won't be persuaded to unless a commercial gives me reason to do so otherwise (particularly if we get a Sara cameo). I guess the ending of Grissom's last episode should have been expected but still. Oh well. I still love these two and there's always fanfic. :)

Don't worry karu_mila, I almost forgot that Valentines Day was coming up too! I'm sure if these two were together they'd have some adorably quirky Valentines fun! :D (I should give their perfect V-date some thought).

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I should give it some thought too... but I'm really just hoping that they'll hang out and have fun for the day. They can exchange gifts afterwards. They have so much to catch up on... where do you think they should go and what should they do?

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww! That's making me wish that Sara and Greg would go out an have fun once in a while. Speaking of which, do you think that they could stay in for Valentine's Day? I personally think it's cozier and I don't think that he's even been to her new place yet.

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I can't access the pictures because the link says I have to log in or something to see them! :( If somebody has the pictures of Eric and Jorja at the star ceremony (BTW, congrats to Billy for making it to the Walk of Fame) can someone please post them?

While I wait, I'll try and answer that Valentines Day question for two different scenarios. If, in my wonderful alternate fantasy world, we're talking about Greg and Sara being a happy couple, then karu_mila you read my mind! I can definitely picture them snuggled on the couch watching a funny movie (or maybe a horror movie; nothing too sappy). [​IMG]

I don't know if, around February, it gets as cold in Vegas as it does here in New York (and it is freezing right now as I type this!) but if it does, that evening inside would be perfect. They could even sip on hot mugs of Blue Hawaiian coffee, and snack on pecan sandies (those were our original positivity cookies for all the older members who're reading this. :D)

[​IMG]

(BTW, I actually tried some of these cookies about a week ago and I loved them!)

Now if we were to go by the canon rules (boooo...) then I'm sure a friendly and funny Valentines day e-mail courtesy of Greg would totally end up in Sara's inbox if she got any kind of connection in the rain forests of wherever she's at. I'm still holding firm to the belief that he sent her e-mails and/or called her a few times after she was gone. He may have been hurt when she left all abruptly but after some heart to heart phone convos, they'd be playing phone tag and e-mailing back and forth, and being the best friends ever. (He'd probably be pestering her for some pics of hot native girls but we'd know the only hot native girl he wants is Sara. ;))

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Cookies! *munches on one* Mmm, not bad...

I like the way you think Hestia... Greg would so rope Sara into playing phone tag and they would exchange emails and pictures all the time. I have a feeling that she'd email him her photos and he'd email back with hilarious captions. I'm sure that would brighten Sara's day. Greg always could make her laugh. *shakes head* Anyways, think she'd sent him a pic of her in native garb?

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Okay, so I finally saw the pics and just about fell out of my chair with joy. [​IMG] Now why can't the actors of my Miami OTP be all friendly like that in public? Have they ever even been at the same awards show? Ah well, that's for another thread.

It's both a joy and a shame to see such sweet chemistry between these two: a joy because, well look at them! And a shame because it's such a waste and a reminder of what could've been with Greg and Sara. *sigh* I'm starting to think that Eric and Jorja are major secret sandle shippers. :cool: They just weren't as vocal as they should've been with the writers. Or maybe the writers were just dense. Probably the second one. ;)

Anyway, I made a few icons of that fantastic event. What do you all think?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Please remember that this thread is for the discussion of the relationship between Greg and Sara, not the actors portraying the characters, and each post must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion between Greg and Sara.

Thanks. :)

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hestia! *tackles* I love your icons... I wish those were pics of Greg and Sara. Anyways, about Jorja and Eric being shippers, I think you might be right about it. I would love to hear what they would like to happen with Sandle. *thinks for a minute* Hey, do you think that Sara still calls Greg?