Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'm so agree with you, she definitely deserves an award.:thumbsup:
    And I'm sure after 7.14 it will be even more evident.

2. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

OK, got a question about the last eppy, is this horse guy just a "passing fling" or does he come back on a future eppy as a definite "love interest" for Calleigh? It seemed like Delko was ready to do the dance! ;)

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Judging from recent spoilers he is just a one time thing.

In episode 7.19 the pictures they took at the end of 7.13 come back and there's one with Calleigh and the horse guy. At some point Eric and Calleigh talk about it and it's mentioned as something from the past. They (Eric and Calleigh) also seem to be already together when they have this conversation. If you want more details from this episode you can check it out over at the spoiler thread :thumbsup:.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well let's say that groom didn't have anything romantic with Calleigh. She was there, with him for the horse. She technically fell in love with the horse and all the stuff related to it :lol:.

As for "Delko ready to dance" I'd say you'd be welcome to visit the shipping threads just because not all the people here love the same couple and we don't want arguments in here because of shipping stuff ;)

Now, back on topic ;)
    Since we're still waiting for the great episode of tonight and we don't know how to cope with these waiting hours, I'd say let's watch a cip of Emily as
    Ainsley Hayes :guffaw:

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

:guffaw:
    Isn't she great?
    :eek:
    I loved her as Ainsley Hayes, that character was wonderful for Emily...the fast speaking and all, it showed how great Em's talent is! Some times I think she hasn't this opportunity in Miami...

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

"I'm concerned about peeing on your carpet right now" that's just hilarious :guffaw:.

Gotta love her as Ainsley Hayes. She was a very good character for Emily, very similar to her, especially for the fast talking.
    During her interview with Leo, it was too difficult to follow her :lol:. Not to mention that she was too funny LOL "You have my FBI file? I have an FBI file? :wtf:" :guffaw:

Too bad, they didn't disfruit that character in the proper way, IMO, but it's good for us CSI:Miami fans :p

7. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

OOPS! Sorry Florry86....didn't mean to make the comment in the wrong place! Thanks!

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

No worry ;).
    It just that lots of poeple tend to get shippy even in these threads and I would hate to see some bad arguments because of it. Trust me, it happened lots of times :p

Anyway, few mor hours to the great Calleigh centric episode :eek:.

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Can't wait. She will be great, I'm so sure of it! I can't wait to talk with all of you about her wonderful performance (I'm so sure it will be!) in this thread without being spoilerish!!!:p I can't wait for this ep!!!! And I wanna read some really goo comment about her acting and all, it would be great to know how thi ep will affect us Em's fans...

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I'm sure Emily will be fantastic even if, as it sounds from Emily herself, she spends most of the ep unconscious :lol:

I am just soo happy that they finally decided to really and truly whump Calleigh....Emily has needed a story like this. All the guys have had physical injuries and mishaps and poor Emily as been left out. Sure she almost got run over and kidnapped and I must say I was fairly shocked when Seth kicked her but nothing happened...she left the ep w/o a scratch!

Well, I am finally happy they decided to change that! Hopefully this "defining moment" will give Emily more room to develop her character.

I am an equal opportunity whumper!! :thumbsup::lol:

11. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

"I am an equal opportunity whumper!! :thumbsup::lol:"

HAHAHAHAHHA - too funny:guffaw:But yeah, I agree, each character needs something to happen to them.

I am so beyond excited but scared for this episode. As much as I hate for Calleigh to be hurt, Emily is gonna do an awesome job acting. I know I'm gonna cry, or come close to it, but she's gonna do great! I can't wait... 3 hrs and 46 mins to go :cool:

12. the_bullet_girl

the_bullet_girl Hit and Run

Emily's performance was simply amazing last night! It's great to finally see Calleigh take a serious blow. She's had her close calls but it was great to see that she isn't invincible.
    Outstanding, Emily really does deserve an award!

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Emily was amzing!!!!! The way she showed her physical condition was declining was absoloutely amazing! The interrogation scene was really intense as was the first scene with the fire. Loved when she woke up and looked around and felt the tube in her throat. You could see it her eyes how confused and kinda scared she was when she was trying to understand what had happened. She's the best :).

14. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Emily's performance didn't disappoint my expectations...she has been great. The fire scene was fantastic, I was terrified watching it, and the way she showed Calleigh discomfort was great...when she was in the interrogation room I was so puzzled I had to watch it twice before understanding what was happening around her because I could not take my eyes off her...it looked so real that it really scared me and surprised me. In my opinion this episode screams: "Give Emily Procter a challenge and she'll prove you she can do anything you dish out!" That's an actress, don't anyone try tell me she does not deserve an award! Because she does and more than so many others who have won them!

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I agree with you all the way. She was just perfect. And the scene when she was choking, beacuse she couldn't breath, well for me it's a mastery.:thumbsup:
    She's surely a great actress and after what she did in yesterday's episode she definitely deserves an award.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.