Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I agree, I don't need a story arc either. I just want to see Greg utilized as a character. Let's see some solo cases, and some drama that does not involve him getting his ass kicked.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

We just need a little Greg loving moment. :lol:

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Oh yes something nice for Eric to act, and for us his fans to watch.

Nothing wrong in that.

Ahh a little Greg loving? :drool: I think everyone knows my views on that particular score.

Yes and nothing that causes us his fans to seek therapy because he is only doing his job, and nothing that TPTB can not finish.

Ladies, turn your frown :(upside down.:)

To cheesy for me?

4. Dizzney

Well it seems by some spoiler talk...we might be in luck after all for some Greg drama by season end, if the spoiler talk comes true. You will have to go to the spoiler thread if you want to know. :)

5. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

^I hope so, though I'm trying not to get my hopes up. There's been too much letdown in the past. *Crosses fingers*

6. Dizzney

Yeah I am thinking if anything it will be such a minor deal we will be mad anyway. I mean Greg actually get a major thing happen again? Nah...too many others for them to focus on.

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I don't want to check spoilers 'cause I can end with too high hopes. I believe in nice surprise.

8. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

9. Dizzney

I'd like to see Greg lose his temper once. I do not think we have ever really seen him very mad. The closest he came was when he approached Mrs. James in the hallway at the LVPD. He is like the calmest person I have ever seen. :lol:

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

You're right. I've never seen so calm guy too. Everyone had some moments when they were mad, maybe time for Greg? But well, it's hard to make him mad or they don't want to show his character in that way.

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

hey your all right... Hm, not to sure if I wanna go to the spoiler page, but I hope that Greg has good storylines.

Hmm Greg with some issues, now that would be interesting to see, and Im sure Eric would like to do that, give poor old Greg some depth.

12. happyharper13

^The other time that he was supposed to have an angry scene was in Goodbye & Good Luck. I'd been looking forward to that episode just to see the Greg-Sara fight scene that was promised. Perhaps they thought he was too calm of a character for that too, but I do really hope that they at least say why that scene was cut at some point in the future.

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I looked at the spoiler section :shifty:

:brickwall: wish I hadnt now.

Greg was meant to have a fight sceen with Sara?- much prefer a fight seen with Nick-but thats just me.

14. happyharper13

^Hmm I can see it both ways.

Is it true that Eric only signed a contract for one season?

15. Dizzney

We do not know what he signed for a contract, only because it has never been mentioned. Overall I think he went for two more years, as did Marg and George and everyone else, but overall he, once again, was never mentioned in the article pertaining to their contracts.

Yes he is a calm character, but everyone has their breaking point where they can lose that calm and get angry or upset. I would have loved to have seen the Sara/Greg fight too but alas if it has to do with Greg, he ends up on the cutting floor half the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.