Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I hope it is, that's kidna cool, if it is.

Ooh, I like the first and third picture, Zhu. :)

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

They haven't used it yet. Flack's badge no. has been 8571 since the show started. It would be cool if he got to use his granfather's but then he'd have a different badge number which might be weird.

3. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

^ Yeah, I'm not sure it would work out right. Because there'd be people like us who'd be like "Oh my gosh, what's going on? They changed his number!" and we'd all freak out thinking that something was going to happen to him. ;) It would still be really cute though.

Anyway, I found where Eddie said that. It was in the Oct/Nov New York issue of the CSI Magazine:

"In addition, Cahill's ties to the New York City Police Department helped influence his approach to Flack. 'It was more internal,' says Cahill. 'This year, I just got my grandfather's badge out of my sister's place, which I now have in my house, that I got as a kid when he passed away. I haven't brought it to the props department yet but I'd like to wear his number on the show next season.'"

And thanks for all the pcitures Zhu. The ones with him sticking his tounge out are funny :D

4. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yeah, I same like first and third pic.
    Man, always such lovely , he always let me cachinnation. So, I love he:lol::lol::lol:

5. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Oh, wow. I knew I read that somewhere. Thanks Meg. Hmmm, good memory too, FallenForFlack. And, you guys are right. They really emphazised his badge last episode... focusing in on the number and what not. To change it now, would be weird. But, mostly likely they will, and expect us not to notice the little things... :lol: I hope they do use his G-Pa's badge though, for Eddie. Like, I said, I think that'd be really cool for him.

6. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

No problem.
    It started bugging me that I couldn't remember what Eddie had said regarding the badge so I had to look it up. Actually, I have the magazine so I only had to get out of bed to find it. :D

I think it would be really sweet if they did in fact use his grandfather's number on the show. But like you said Jessica, they focused on it a lot recently. It'd be kind of hard to change it now.
    However, there is probably something that the writers could come up with that would require giving Flack a new badge number.

7. nver

nver Victim

For the writers who are subjecting us to the Danny/Lindsay storyline, how hard could it be to come up with an answer for changing his badge number? They discover it was once given to another officer who died his first day on the beat and they can't reuse numbers? It was all a mass dream for the old number; see, we have paperwork to prove it? He gets amnesia and the number's not what he thought it was . . . is he who he thinks he is?

just don't let him get Angell pregnant!!!

8. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

That's what I'm afraid of. Lindsey's pregnancy's enough & clearly Flack & Angell aren't ready to settle down just yet.

Flack has a good head on his shoulders and he makes sure he doesn't give in to his emotions when doing his work (let's hope so. he's close to breaking down once).

But there's something about showing his tongue most of the times ^_^ V

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Is it just me or was Angell a bit rude to Flack while he was under investigation. Ok, so their dating is supposed to be kept quiet but was that the best time for her to bring that up and whine about it to him? The poor guy is going through all that crap and that's what she's worried about? Not the best gf to have, she should be worried about him and understanding not complaining how her word doesn't mean squat now. Poor Flack!

10. ZhuShuaijie

Anyway, the nobody hope Angel pregnancy Flack's Baby.
    Because the Flack belongs to our owner, can't be rend away by the Angel:lol::(

11. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

I think that she brought it up because she wanted to keep their jobs safe or something like that. But she was nice enough to accept Flack's answer, give a little smile and walk off. I personally think it was really nice of her.

12. Wordsworth

Wordsworth Victim

I was really surprised when I first read this interpretation of that moment, because I didn't think Angell was that gracious about it. She didn't acknowledge that it was the wrong time or ask Flack how he was feeling about the other stuff, she just walked away. At the time I thought it was a bit rude of her not to at least comment or say something like "Sorry, you're right." But I watched it again and I can see how you could take it as a positive reaction, so I think it's open to interpretation.

13. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Yeah, that's why I wanted a bit more of a "wrap up" with the story line, just to see where they are at. I thought it was strange for her to bring it up when she did (although, that was the writer's way of letting us know that they are "officiallly dating" I guess), when Flack was going through all that he was. He was a little short with her, but with good reason. Her response kinda gave me the impression she didnt care either way,what he said to her. I, too, wished she'd of said something along the lines of a "sorry" or if she wasn't gonna appologize, at least something more than a nod and a haff smile, or whatever she did.
    Annnnyway. We shall see...

14. ZhuShuaijie

Anyway, I don't think Angel be most care Flack's the person , I bet, most care Flack of, will be that cat(Danny) or Mac!
    I love Danny is how , when his dog dog(Flack) by investigate, he worried and antagonistic facial expression. And, Mac, whensoever when his big boy have a problem's time, he always such care Flack. And would like to with big boy together, the go watch him don't like hockey :lol::lol:

15. danamarieclay

danamarieclay Victim

Yeah, I'll admit it, Flack looks great, is great and I love him but does any one notice all the really cool one liners that he comes out with, too! Some are just soooo cool and that's one of the reasons why CSI New York is by far my favourite CSI, because anyone can say the one liners whereas in CSI Miami only Horatio can say it and in CSI Vegas only Grissom can say it! It's a bit stupid.
    love,

A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE CSI New York fan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.