The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

I thought of another "Nick is gay moment!"

Ok so I think it was in Living Doll.I'm not sure though. Nick and Cathrine were looking in a victim's bathroom, and they thought the Miniature killer lived next door. When they got to the bathroom there was a man in the bathtub, and he was listening to music (he was naked). Cathrine looked away right away but Nick was still staring at him. :eek:

It isn't much, but I think it proves that Nick is interested in men. I laughed so hard when I saw that! I'm sorry I couldn't find a screen cap for that scene :'(

2. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I love these little moments and I have to say that I never really noticed them. How would you guys account for the Nick/Kristy fiasco? Personally, I always blamed it on Nick's superhero complex and, possibly, on his efforts to repress his sexuality.

Also, would it be considered abuse/bashing if a user has an icon and signature that's notably anti-Nick/Greg. I saw a user with an icon that just seemed to be bashing this ship, which seemed quite obnoxious to me. Is this against the rules?

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Why am I so not surprised to know who you mean? :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to our lovely boys.

Hm, I think I'd have to agree with Wojo. I think Greg doesn't/didn't hide his sexuality - btw, I think he's bi - growing up where he did but rather had to hide his "genius"! :p

I think we don't see that many Greg-is-gay moments because he's in fact not hiding and that's why it's not so obvious whereas Nicky tries so hard sometimes that he's destined to fail :lol:

I don't like thinking about Nicky and that woman. I don't watch Boom anymore either! But I'd agree with you, he was so hard trying to deny his feelings for Greg and got trapped. :scream:

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Thank you all people, you have helped to reignite the love in me.

YESSSs Nick was staring at the man in the tube, and that reminded me when i saw that and thought wtf?

Its true, Greg is more open than Nick.

Greg did sign the I love you, but not say it lol.

Yep, Nick is sooo repressed bless him. He has been teary over a few things, but not really let himself go like when Greg cried in the counsellors office.

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey there, thanks for the welcomes.

I've been seeing a lot of moments with Greg and Nick but the one that stands out the most for me is this one. Greg held up his fingers showing the "rock n roll" sign and Nick shot back with "I love you" You can see Greg's face he's totally loving it. What a Love moment! :drool:

SOmetimes signs can speak so loud!

[​IMG]

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Could you send me a PM letting me know which poster you're referring to? I think I know but I need to be sure.

Also, when a question like this arises, it's best to either PM one of the Shipper Central moderators: 1CSIMfan, HappilyHappy, hhunter, or AdorableCrazy or click the 'notify moderator' button at the bottom of your post below your avatar.

7. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Hi all! I'm (almost) back from the oblivion caused by exams and work :) I sure missed a lot but hope to catch up
    just popped in to comment on one thing ;)

don't worry so much, happyharper13, I was actually squealing with joy when I saw it :lol: our ship is so strong people do devote their precious time to make icons about it :) and also, if you read carefully both the avi and signature you will see that we've just got the confirmation that Greg is gay :)

8. happyharper13

So it turns out that said user is in fact allowed to do that. However, I have a solution for now. My friend and pseudo-roommate who has mad photoshop skills made an icon in response. Feel free to snag it ;)

As to the boys' gay moments, I feel like, while Nick has more overtly 'gay' moments, Greg seems more comfortable with flamboyance and style, which I guess is something I associate more with gay guys I know. If anything, I guess that, more than anything, Greg seems more comfortable with his sexuality as a whole. He's a lot more comfortable being sexual and making sex jokes, and such, whereas Nick seems more prude.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I love your icon HappyHarper13, very nicely done. It's definately a better version of it.

Greg does seem to talk about sex a lot more than anyone else ...well I think Cath does too. I read on a site that gave info about greg and it said he didn't lose his virginity until he was 22. Can anyone confirm this to be the truth? Was it mentioned on the show or was that just made up?

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well in Season 5 (Swap Meet), Mia said to him at one point that Sara told her he did not lose his virginity until he was 22. He had been gloating about his experience until she deflated his ego saying that to him.

I think Greg is more comfortable talking about sex than Nick is. I mean look at the episode this season (the name leaves me) where Riley was talking to Greg about the S&M toys and hair pulling, Greg seemed comfy overall with the discussion. It was Nick who put a stop to it. I think he was getting uncomfortable with all the talk, not knowing if Greg might let something slip either about the two of them.

11. happyharper13

Thanks ;)

It is in fact true (or at least canon) that he didn't lose his virginity til he was 22. It was in Season 5, I think, that he told Sara that, or at least that Mia said that Sara told her that he didn't lose his virginity until he was 22. I think that's it. That said, who knows which type of virginity he was talking about... I am, again, borrowing more from the MsMaggs verse than from canon, but I was left with the impression that his very involved mtoher might have had something to do with how long it took him (not that there's anything wrong with waiting that long).

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, this is NOT the thread for that kind of icon talk. Please do it in PMs or IMs

thanks

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I already warned on another thread that this poster, myfuturecsi, has started a crusade against Nick/Greg :rolleyes: I guess that if this poster is allowed to do that, we're allowed to comment about her icon, right? ;)

Fighter, I was also squealing with joy when I saw the icon because this is one of Nick's gayest moments ever!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

[​IMG]

According to body language experts, flat palm on chest means love and possesion. Also, bitting the bottom lip means "I'm flirty".
    Love, possesion, flirtiness....All the body language in that screen cap totally contradict myfuturecsi's text! :guffaw: On other hand, happyharper's text is PERFECT :thumbsup:

Back on topic. Yes, Greg looked quite hurt when Mia told him that she knew that he had lost his virginity at 22. I've always thought that when Greg talked about girls, well...."Too much talk, too little action" :lol: Probably, he's just trying to impress Nicky and getting him jealous. Have you noticed that it's always Nick (not Archie, Warrick, or Catherine) whom he's trying to impress? It's always Nick.

14. brom

brom Victim

That episode with jealous!nick was actually the episode that made me see the light. I thought that it was very telling that Nick was so antsy about Greg talking about sex, and I was like "hmmmm.... maybe they are doing it." It is kinda one of my favorite episodes...

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, THIS needs to stop. While you can talk about avatars and icons all you want as long as it does NOT lead to bashing, you CANNOT talk about other posters and whatever they have or have not done.

This is the Nick/Greg thread to talk about your ship. I can't for the life of me understand why you would want to spend time talking about the negative avatars, signatures, or whatever in THIS thread. Neither the pro Nick/Greg nor the anti Nick/Greg avatars are breaking any rules. You both have the right to post them.

Let's just get back on topic and PLEASE refrain from using names.

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.