Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Exactly... besides, as much as we like those two, those scenes have to at least contribute to the story line. Otherwise, it's just out of place and disruptive. I don't think that TPTB will go down that route 'cause they seem to be keeping everything professional and progressive so far...

2. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I totally agree. I don't want some scene like Angell meeting Flack at a crime scene, handing him his cell phone and saying something like you left this at my place last night. I'd like scenes that explain how long they've been together or give us new info about them. I really liked the scene in Commuted Sentences. We learn more about Angell and we get to see that Flack finds her attractive. It be cool if we got another stakeout scene.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well... I wouldn't exactly mind the cell phone thing, just because I'm lame like that, and it's more subtle than the 50 other things TPTB can do.
    I do agree that we need another stakeout scene (that is subtle), and more of the not-as-obviously-shippy scenes. (I didn't really know how to say it, but I think you know what I mean.)

4. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

hellooooooooo everyone! glad to be back. boy, looks like the heat is here to stay now that Flack & Angell are officially the Squad Room Couple

*lurking around for F/A fans dancing happily*

to karu, alex, sammie, etc, etc.:

I'm happy that your biggest wish has finally come true. to celebrate, i leave you with a big basket of warm fudge brownies while still recovering from my Det. Angell overload during the Chinese New Year break(Gong Xi Fa Cai, Zhu!!!)

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ah, Chaos, may I mention that you avatar made me grin? *laughs*

Mm, brownies. But so totally not good to eat at 1:40 in the morning. And I have to be at my public library by noon tomorrow (today?) since I volunteer there... why am I still awake? :confused:

Anyway. I too was suffering (wrong word) from Angell overload, but is there really any such thing? XD

"The Squad Room Couple". Ah, yes. But there's still better than the "Lab Room Couple", partially because "Squad Room Couple" sounds cooler. :rolleyes:

6. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

1. thank you so much for admiring my avatar *tee hee*
    but what's with the laughing part huh? :shifty:

2. talk about different time zones...oh, well you can doggie bag some and chuck 'em in the microwave when hunger strikes. why brownies? dunno. it's all i found here.

3. there IS such thing as Angell overload - case in point: me watching all latest 3 downloaded eppies with her in it after every 3 hours (the least).

4. Squad Room couple ~ duh! ^_^ V ~ next thing you know there'll be "those noises" in any of the interrogation rooms there...or whatever those "hot moments" will be
    *devil's grin*

7. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

Hi I clicked on you spolier and nothing happen and I would love to know what "cell phone thing" Tciddaisc was talking about.

8. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

yeah same thing here. haha.

well spoilers indicate angell's gonna be there, but i don't think she has a scene with flack. it said she'll be working on the case with stella. and i think it's a good thing since stuff will be happening in ep19. :p probably overkill IMO if they put a shippy thing in consecutive eps. what do you guys think?

9. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

It's a good thing that Angell has some scenes with the other CSIs. I wanna see their relationship with one another and stuff. It also proves that TPTB didn't hire Emmanuelle to be mainly Flack's love interest and shit.

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i often wonder if people watch the show when they say that a character was just put on as a love interest for another. Lindsay was not put in as a love interest for Danny when she first came on, she was a replacement for Aiden and Angell was certainly never made to be a love interest for Flack she was just another detective who showed up here and there. so where people are getting this "Angell was just put in the show as a love interest" is crap. i wonder what everyone else sees when they watch NY and only just see the romantic side of it. obviously they are not paying attention to what else is going on.

...... sorry rant over.....

Flack and Angell are detectives they work separate cases with all the characters they're not always gonna be around each other. this is one of the many reasons why i like this ship so much, they're not always around each other so when they do get together for a small scene no matter what they're doing is just hot.

i like how F/A are the Squad Room couple haha. all the other guys in the squad must be very jealous Angell is with Flack.

as for the spoilers.... bring it on!!! i can't wait!!

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*tackles chaos* Thank you! I've been nursing a chocolate craving for a while... *munches on a brownie* Mmm, pretty good.

*thinks it over* Yeah, it does sound cooler... besides, a lot of good moments originated in the squad room and I'm sure that there are plenty more to come. We never get so see moments in the squad room on the show so I think that it's reserved for Jess and Don.

Exactly... some people are brought on the show strictly as lover interests, but Jess has had her own cases and interactions with the other CSIs. Not to mention she gets to kick ass on a regular basis and teaming up with Stella definitely shows that there's more to her character. Besides, I want to see her and Stella kick ass!

12. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

ITA about Angell not being brought on the show just as a love interest for Flack. I think that once the producers and writers saw the obvious chemistry between Flack and Angell and for that matter the chemistry between EC and EV, they decided to write more scenes for the two them.

13. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

well said, sammy. i've said before that it was a great idea that the writers came up with someone like her. Come to think of it i'm thanking the cabbie killer for bringing them closer after saving Flack's ass from being run over.

by the way, for a while they reminded me of Aiden & Don in Season 1. I remember them being this close but never reached this level, though.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  14. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

exactly. i think it was faylinn who did a tally in the rush to judgment review discussion (the article, not the grading here at the forum) of how many scenes flack and angell have individually with other people and together. and so far it has been even this season. 2 without (enough, forbidden fruit) and 3 with (dead inside, help, rush to judgement). so yeah, they're not together ALL the time, so when they have a small scene even without flirting or whatever, just like in help, it's really awesome. tptb is doing a great job in balancing them out.

they are seriously the hottest ship on tv. :lol:

15. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

Together or not, they're both hot. =|

And yeah, they're the hottest ship on TV. Coz face it, they try to make their relationship professional but you have the feeling that there's something going on between them. So yeah, ILY TPTB!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.