Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Sam-Maddy and Jo-Ri, welcome to the thread!:bolian: Thanks for the gorgeous pics, Jo-Ri. I haven't seen most of them before, it's always great to see new Gary pics. The ones with Eddie are great (2 hot men! You're spoiling us!) The one with Gary, Carmine and the crew guy is great, Gary looks so funny. It's nice that they've loosened Mac up enough to let Gary bring his sense of humour to the role more. It's great to see Gary relaxing and showing his funny side on the set. He's so cute when he does that.:adore:
    That said, I do like me some dark, broody Gary/Mac too. It's great Gary can do both!

2. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

great pictures and i like all of them. of course that man looks so good in just about any picture. thanks and by the way there i am stlill pretty new here and i really like this thread a lot.

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Whoa what pics!!!:eek::eek::eek: Those almost knocked my out of my chair! :guffaw: Anyway thanks a lot for posting them! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And Welcome to all new ones!:):):) I hope you'll have a great time in here! :bolian: It's always nice to have new people joining on the board! ;)

4. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

5. smacked4ever

hey bumble__bee89 those are great pictures. thank you for the welcome too. y i do enjoy myself here very much. thanks again

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Hey...I live WP getting a walk of fame star.

But how do we get Gary one? He needs one too!

7. Jo_Ri

Jo_Ri Victim

YW everyone! I'm glad you liked the pics! :D
    Found most of them on his fanpop fansite here and a few here.

Great pics bumble_bee89! I especially love the one from Necrophilia Americana! He was just too cute with the little boy! :adore:

8. Beleniel

Beleniel Victim

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Thanks for the pics. Certainly cheered up my Friday ;)

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

bumble bee, thankees for the amazing Gary pics. You always post such wonderful selections that show all different sides/views/roles of Gary. And they're always hot pics too. My faves are the one with him in the whites, the one with the military guys, the Gary/Melina one, and the Mac/Sam one. Though I love 'em all.:drool:

Got the book of Of Mice and Men today. For the, um, you know, literary themes of....uh....friendship and Depression era America...not just so I can have an excuse to picture Gary as George.;)

Seriously, though, 'cause of Gary's enthusiasm about Of Mice and Men, I've read a couple of Steinbeck novels and really enjoyed 'em. I read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest because of Gary being in a stage production of it. The man improves my mind (making me want to read 'important' lit)as well as sending it to the gutter.:devil:

10. smacked4ever

i know what you mean macslady. i am starting read more books from the movies that he has been in too. the books i have read so far are "the stand" "the green mile" and now i am reading "fallen angel". have a good night all and take care.

11. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Of Mice and Men is a really good book…I was ‘Forced’ to watch and read it back in school…haha, didn’t take much persuasion. That’s back when I first found Gary…I found him in 2002 I think, about then…my friend said “hey, have you ever saw a film called Impostor?” and I was like “no” and she let me borrow it and I fell in love.

I remember when I was really little I watched Ransom and Snake Eyes at one point, and I remember always being scared of Gary…only a few years later I realise he’s not scary, he’s just damn hot! Hah.

I do think that our obsessions with Mr Sinise help our education, I read Of Mice and Men about 4 times in school and got an A* on the final English Lit exam for my GCSE’s. I think I officially owe Gary a huge thank you for being so sexy and so…educational :)

Thank
    you
    Gary.

one more for good luck?
    nice tush!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^I had to do Lord of the Flies for GCSE, but other groups did Of Mice and Men.
    Nice pics.:drool: The man has a great tush.:devil:

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I highly recommend ON DEMAND. I got ON DEMAND earlier this month. I was checking out the M-Z titles in the "Free Movies" section and I came across Mission To Mars. Up in the left corner of the tv screen it showed a couple of names of actors in the movie. One of the 2 names was Gary Sinise. I hit the info button on the remote to read a little about the movie. After I did I decided to watch it. I watched it and...guess what...I loved it. I loved it so much I ordered it on DVD from amazon.com that night.
    Last weekend either our Fox station or our My Network station aired The Forgotten. I missed, I guess, the first 10 minutes of it cause I didn't know it was on. I found it by flipping through channels. But what I did see grabbed my attention and held it till the closing credits rolled at the end. I loved it, too. And just like Mission To Mars, I loved it so much, you guessed it, I ordered it on DVD. Not from amazon.com, though. This time I ordered from bestbuy.com. Spreading my business around. ;) :lol:
    I would love some screen caps of Gary from those 2 movies.
    Anyone got any they'd be willing to share???:confused:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  14. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

i read of mice and men too! it's a wonderful, real cute story! i remember that i couldn't stop reading it until i finished the book! which didn't take much time as you know;) !
    in my case it was gary too who inspired me to read this! and i can't hide that i always connect george with gary or with his character!
    i didn't make it to watch the movie yet, but with or without gary, i just love the story!
    i whished i read something like that in school, but i get the feeling that teachers always picked the wrong book to fascinate pupil! even if they picked a good author, you could be sure that teachers choose the most boring book of him:(

i ordered fallen angel a few weeks ago too! i didn't see the movie but i was interested in the story before i finally will watch the movie (well if i get a chance, it's quite hard to get it here in germany). in the end it was gary too who inspired me to do this but he wasn't the only one. i read a lot of positive comments (for example of you guys:D) about the story and was just interested in reading it, cause if i first see the movie i think i won't make it to read the book anymore!

ahhh! before i forget to spread the good news: i finally got my Season 4 DVD box!!!!!!!!!that means a lot of nice pics of our hottest man:devil:

@ carolyn: i got a few pics from the imposter, i think i posted them before. anyway i will post some of them later today! btw he was soo hot in the forgotten, loved his glasses

15. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well youve come to the right place. I am a sci fi nut as well as a Gary fanatic so M2M is one of my all time fav movies...so here is Jim McConnell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.