Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

DetHiggins, I know what you mean about his scruffy look in Mrs Azrael, that look is :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    meeyka, welcome to the Mac thread. I'm happy you already feel at home here.:bolian:

2. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

I watched Snow day the other day again! I don't know if you could understand what i mean when saying that i love macs smile in the end (i bet you can:D ) but it is so great that i had to make a few screen caps! i know we saw some similars before, but he looks soooooo good there:

[​IMG]

well to tell the truth i don't have much more to say. ...i finally made it to watch the first eppy of season 5:thumbsup:. no surprise - gary is as hot as always:devil:

welcome meeyka, good choice to come here:devil:

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics, Jimenz!

I just saw 'Turbulence'. Loved every minute of Mac on the plane. It was sweet when he was reassuring the nervous wig guy, and then when he was all take-charge when he found out about the body, and smart in figuring out how to process a scene without his proper kit, smart Mac is HOT!:drool: Loved how all the other passengers were uncomfortable with the turbulence, and Mac was just sat reading his paper. Guess he's experienced bumpier rides than that in military helicopters while he was in the Marines.

He looked great in that blue shirt too. And him teasing Adam slightly about doing the toilet-checking job ('you always said you wanted more field work') was funny and showed his lighter side, which was nice.

I want to sit next to Mac on a plane. And there better not be any dead people in the bathroom, either. I have plans for that.:devil:

4. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

MacsLady, there may well be a queue forming outside that bathroom if you know what I mean ;)

If I was sitting next to him on a flight, I'd get him to talk science to me. Smart guys are hot.

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just re-watched Cold Reveal, and I have to say that though Mac does come off as kind of an ass when he is getting all pissy because the police department is investigating him, I like that Mac's flaws are shown. I like that we get to see he's not 'Super!Mac' but just a regular human being with flawed aspects of his personality as well as good and likeable ones. I also found myself sympathising with him too. Some people wrote after the episode originally aired that Mac thinks he's above the law, and above investigation. I don't think he does. I think he resents being investigated, and even though he did something wrong (breaking protocol) it's understandable why he would resent that, it can't be nice to have your reputation questioned. It was interesting to see Mac 'acting out' and behaving not-so-admirably when he was upset and angry, because that's what people do. I loved the final scene at the end, with the girl's father, when Mac cradled the man who just pointed a gun at him in his arms. There was real compassion there, as well as shocked realization of the consequences of his actions.
    Oh, and yes, I know he was wrong to fight Dobson, but it is a hot scene.:devil:
    I really like how in this ep Gary can portray Mac's flaws while still making him a sympathetic character. :bolian:
    I love how this ep connects to Admissions too. After Gerrard shoots 'Jesse', and Mac runs in, they exchange looks, and it's as though Gerrard understands in that moment why Mac pursued Dobson on to that roof, and Mac understands why Gerrard shot Jesse. It was a nice moment. It's a shame Gerrard is gone now, Carmen Argenziano (sp?) and Gary Sinise played really well off each other in all their joint episodes. Like Mac, Gerrard comes off as flawed but sympathetic, such a nice change to the 'Superiors are Evil!!!' approach adopted with Ecklie and Stetler in Vegas and Miami. It's great too that Mac is shown to be flawed in a way Grissom and Horatio aren't so much. It's what makes him my favourite CSI leader (that, and the hotness:devil:)
    What do any of you guys think about that ep, or Mac's flaws in general?

Nice to read that Mac was really there for Flack last ep, when it was Flack's turn in the 'hot seat'. Can't wait to see the ep here. It seems TPTB are building up on Mac's friendships with the team, we had that lovely scene at the end of Page Turner where he goes to see Sid, and watches a game with him, Hawkes and Flack. It's nice to see Mac relaxing with his colleagues and friends outside of the lab.

I also watched Corporate Warriors and Snow Day, lots of kick-ass Mac in black, always a good thing.:drool:
    Anyone have a towel?
    [​IMG]

Wet....black tee....gun....*faints into growing puddle of own drool*:drool:
    [​IMG]

Just....hot.
    [​IMG]

I'd love to be in Stella's place right now...
    [​IMG]

Pics from CSI NY Online Gallery.

6. Jo_Ri

Jo_Ri Victim

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie and totally Mac-obsessed! :adore:
    Seems like I found the perfect place to stay! :thumbsup:

Oh and I brought some gifts too

Mac 1

Mac 2
    Mac 3
    Mac 4
    Mac 5
    Mac 6
    *guh* Mac in leather :drool: gives me naughty thoughts :devil:

Nice pics MacsLady...'specially the first 2...wet Mac *le sigh* :luvlove:

7. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Welcome Jo_Ri! Your gifts are greatly appreciated. And yes, Mac looks lush in leather.

MacsLady, I am loving your pictures, especially the third one.

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Jo-Ri, welcome to the Mac thread, and thanks for the :drool: pics.
    Zelda, glad you like the pics. The third one is very hot.:drool: Lucky Melina and Claire (Stella and Peyton) getting to press themselves up against Wet Gary.:drool:

9. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

wonderful pictures that you put up there and i think mac looks great in just about anything that he wears. also all the ladys that work with him are very lucky to be around him.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I agree that the ladies who work around him are very lucky. Especially the ones on CSI NY, because they get to work with Eddie, AJ, Hill, and Carmine too! But Gary's the hottest.:drool:

11. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

It's great to come back and find a new picture of Mac in leather:drool: that has got to be the best picture I've seen this year:devil:

He looks kind of wide eyed, though, like he's seen a certain group of certain fans who want come after him:devil::devil:
    Oh, and I saw 'Turbulence.' I have to say, it was a really good episode, and there were some really good 'Mac' moments. I especially liked the way he interacted with Adam, and kind of made fun of him. It was brilliant:thumbsup:

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Jo-Ri, Welcome!:) Hopefully you'll have fun time in here.:thumbsup: Remember prepare yourself with lot of buckets cause :drool::drool::drool: probability in here is almost 99% you know!:lol: Thanks for posting those lovely pics also! ;)

MacsLady thanks for those SnowDay pics.:bolian: It's been too long since I've seen those!:rolleyes: Sure I'd love to borrow Mac a towel but...Second thought he's much more hotter when he's head to toe wet!:drool::drool::drool::drool: "Especially when he's wearing a tight t-shirt!":devil::devil::devil:

13. Jo_Ri

Jo_Ri Victim

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :) Glad you liked the pics!
    I'm sure I'll have a great time around here! :thumbsup:

14. Beleniel

Beleniel Victim

Thanks for all the hot pics :drool::drool:

15. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

yes those are some very nice pictures of mac but waht can i say that man knows how to make some very nice and hot pictures and he is a good subject for them to do it too. thanks and take care all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.