The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brom

brom Victim

So, where can I find the Gabi (?) thing, the chat for the episode tonight?

Also, I waswondering something... I have always seen Nick as the aggressor in the relationship and based on most of the fanfics that I have read so do most other people. Now, how come manly Nick has so many super gay moments when it doesnt seem that Greg has any? Is this how everyone else feels? Or am I just crazy. Does that even make sense?

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

SheShotSherlock, I love those screen caps from "Felonious Monk. That has to be one of the best Nick/Greg moments ever! Their body language, those smirks and glances say IT ALL :thumbsup:

Nick is TOTALLY thinking of HAL-lelujah with Greg! :devil: I mean, look at him:

[​IMG]

Along nine years, Nick's had a lot of those "super gay" moments not just on the show but also in the CSI games. Here are some "evidences" and like Grissom used to say, "Evidence doesn't lie" :devil:;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

LOL. The evidence never lies.

Valentines day is coming up soon. I wonder if Nick & Greg celebrate valentine's day? What is your favourite Nick & Greg valentine's fic?

Should we send our boys something like a card or video, from the "The Love" fans. Or is that too corny? What better way to celebrate 'The Love" than on Valentine's day.

4. CSI-Fan3

CSI-Fan3 Victim

Thanks a lot! I've found it, but sadly everything before the Fort 18 is deleted. Still, now I've got a lot of reading to do.

Seabird, I love those pics! Well, TPTB can't deny that evidence, can they?

I believe it was in the CSI game Hard Evidence that I heard a moment, I believe it was something like this:
    Nick finds a matchbook (I think) of a gay bar and he says something like 'one of the better/best (something like that) gay bars. .... (long pause) Or so I've heard'.
    I mean, if they wanted to keep his straight-guy image, wouldn't they have edited it out or something?

Are there moments like this in the other games? Because I can't remember and I have to admit I played them all :)

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well Nick cannot deny he is gay. Those screencaps are so telling of his lifestyle. :lol: Greg does not have as many moments as Nick does even.

Valentine's Day, I am sure they celebrate it. I have never read any fics on them for that day. I might have to look some up for reading.

Seabird, I love your new icon. It is great! I laughed when I first saw it. I can totally see Nick thinking that in that shot. :lol:

Welcome all you newbies to the Fort!

6. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

Dizzney and seabird, your icons are sooooo to die for. I laughed when I saw both of them. They're perfect.

I also notice a lack of 'super gay' Greg moments, but I attribute that to the fact that he's bi (in my mind) and not completely gay as I suspect Nicky is. It also could be the way they were brought up. Nick isn't as good at hiding his emotions and thoughts. I think Greg was raised on learning to hide his emotions and his thoughts. I mean come on he was a super geek and you kind of learn to hide certain things in situations like where people beat you up for the way you look, whereas Nick was a jock and had the ability to be a little looser. He didn't have to worry about anyone beating him up.

Those are just my thoughts, though. Feel free to ignore them.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I'm glad you like my new icon. All the credit goes to beelikej who has posted a bunch of awesome Nick/Greg icons on the nickngreg livejournal:

http://community.livejournal.com/nickngreg/1158632.html

I've been reading the comments about last night's episode and everybody seems to agree about the lack of Nick and Greg. TPTB, are you reading this? This show needs MORE NICK & GREG!!!! (Torchwood style, please) ;)

Exactly. If they wanted to keep Nick's straight image, they would never have included those moments.....;) and keep in mind that those are the CSI OFFICIAL computer games.

You're right, CSI-FAN. One of those "Nick is gay!" moments is from "Hard Evidence". The first case is with Nick and it's about a gay bar, so you find some matches and he says something like: "hm...a book of matches from a gay bar, a very high class one....or so I've heard."

Even the game knows Nick is gay! :guffaw: Other moment is when Nicks finds a pair of women's underwear and he wonders if it would fit him...:devil:

And let's not forget that Nick likes flat chests (Greg's chest):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Nick himself has said that he's an ass man :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Innocentguilt I think you've made good points ;) I'll post more about it later (because this comment is TOO long already)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Great points InnocentGuilt!:)

Very often I was amazed how it was possible that Nick had so many gay moments and Greg not. I agree that Greg is hiding some things, especially when is about his interest in men - we saw few times his flirts with girls and we know about his dreams with threesomes, hard rock and yacht. Actually, I see his interest only in Nick. It's so romantic;) But Nicky, Nicky is a type of a strong guy with who you don't want to fight with. He didn't need to hide his feelings and we know that during the series we saw his interest in other men.

Seabird, you're so right! TPTB, we want more Nick and Greg!:scream:

9. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

I've also noticed that Greg is the one talking about his Girlfriends, and not Nicky. I think Nick has mentioned having a Girlfriend, but Greg talks about it a lot more. Almost like he has something to prove.:rolleyes:
    I also feel that Greg isn't completely gay like Nick.

You make a really good point InnocentGuilt Greg did have to learn to hide things because he was a "nerd". But I also think that because he's not a nerd anymore that he'd show his feelings when he got the chance.

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I totally agree with that, Greg is in my mind bisexual, and Nicky well soo gay.

Well seen Greg cry cause of Warrick at the grief counselling- and that nearly broke my fanperson heart. Poor Greggo!

Seabird loving your icon- its just..so. great!

Why does Nick have so many gay moments- why does the sun come up and set every day... Because its life and its natrual and its good to see.

InnocentGuilt - yeah I know that, I wish that Greg did have more gay moments, or at least Nicky moments... I really miss the subtexual and flirting of earlier seasons.

Hey and welcome to all newbies- hope you will all have fun!

Yessss I totally agree with you Deirdre- Greg is in denial about some things, including his love for Nick... (depends on which season you're watching and which avenue you believe, if they're together or not! or just quietly seethingly passionatly in denial about his love!!)

Yeah i'd like to think that when Greg met Nick, he got swepped away with emotions, and that maybe Nick has been- and is his only boyfriend.

Cute thought?

Who says romance isnt dead??

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hi there everyone *waves* First time ever posting in here, I'm finally coming out of my greg/nick closet. I never was a real fan of csi lv, Miami has been my show. But recently I've been watching it regularly and I love it. I can't believe how much better it is than Miami :rolleyes: I've been buying the season of las vegas and watching the whole series from the start. I'm on season 3 now, only 2 more discs to go. I love this show and I love "The Love. I love greg and nick together. It's my new number 1 ship. The chemistry between them is just so strong and they are amazing together. The way they look at each other, flirt, the touching...:drool: I so see the attraction there. So I'm hooked and been spending a lot of time reading fan fics and collecting pics of them. I've been lurking in here and gathering pics. So I thought I should post and say thanks to everyone that post pics :thumbsup: cheers to everyone :beer:

12. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I definitely agree with the assertion that Greg is bi and Nicky is gay. However, I think Nick, being from a more conservative environment, would be the one to be a lot more in the closet and better at hiding things. Though perhaps this interpretation is based more on reading MsMaggs... ('Where You Are' and 'The Day Before You' were what really made me fall for this ship.)

And welcome twiztid4togo!

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome, twiztid4togo! You're SO right, the boys have amazing chemistry together and the attraction between them is undeniable :thumbsup:

I think that both InnocentGuilt and happyharper, have made good points.

Nick comes from a very conservative background; he was born and raised in Texas, his father is a judge, Nick was a frat boy...I TOTALLY can see Nick being in the closet.

Greg was the only child with an overprotective mother, he didn't play sports, he was the captain of the chess team....As Innocentguilt has said, probably Greg was that super geek who had to hide some things where people beat you up for the way you look. Both had to hide themselves and that's one of the reasons they complement each other so well......They are like the two halves of a whole :adore:

As for Greg's gay moments, they are fewer so we may have overlooked them, but the writers have been dropping hints too...... ;)

"Now.....it's ALL woman" (GREG in "Table Stakes")

[​IMG]

"That's what you get from eating....." ( GREG in "Fur and Loathing") Catherine stopped him before he said "pussy" :devil: :guffaw:

[​IMG]

I'll try to post more Greg's gay moments later.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahhh yeah Greg gay moments are too few and far between, compared to Nick gay moments.....

Wow new recruites!! welcome all to the love!

I forget how long it has been since - that sorta eye contact meant other things:drool:.

Your right seabird that is a good example of the love. Or of Gregs gay moments.

Can we have a top ten? I'm sure that for Nick we have lots of moments thought..right?

Yeah because of Nicks upbringing etc, he is more conservative in his mannerisms, whilst Greg, even though he is open- up to a point..but he is more constraint in others.

It was greg that publically said to Nick I. Love. You- remember his hand gestures ?

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

First I'd like to welcome all the newbies to the Fort, have fun!

As far as Greg having to hide some things, IMO I don't think he'd need to hide his sexuality, after-all he lived near SF where being gay is pretty much the norm. He may have had to hide other things such as being labeled a Mama's boy or others might have been jealous of his superior brain power.

Nick grew up in an environment where he would have to hide his sexuality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.