Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

Surprisingly that sounds about right, lol. Does anyone else think that this will be a backwards ep? Starting out with Cal getting rushed into the hospital and then we see a 6 hours earlier screen?

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I could actually see that. It would look interesting that way.

It would be really great if there was a moment between them before the hospital, too. Maybe Cal saying "Thank you for the truffles". I'd really like to see something like that.

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I think the backwards episode would be interesting.

I would love to see a scene in the locker room where Calleigh is putting her things in her locker after she changed and the truffles are in her locker (because who can't use some chocolate at work) and Ryan sees them and asks who those are from (already suspecting they are from Eric because he just happened to see them at her station before she did) I am still hoping for him to bring her flowers before the end of the episode.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Anything is possible with this show....;)

Although, I'd kind of ripped off in a way if they did it that way. I mean when they start the eps in medius res and then flashback to like 4 or 6 hrs earlier, I feel like they have given away a pivotal piece of the ep ya know?

if it were to start that way I would hope that it starts where they are rushing her into the hospital BUT before we see him at her bedside telling her she has to pull through. It then flashes back to her and Ryan showing up at the scene and we eventually work our way back to him at her bedside.

I would love it too if they fit both the truffles and flowers into this ep....it would be great continuity and lately they seem to be all about that :D

5. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I hadn't really tought about it, but the reverse Epi. is a big possibility. The question is where they start it. do they start it a the EMTs rolling her in, or do they start it with Eric telling her to fight. I think it should start with Eric telling her to fight then going full circle with her waking up to him.

I also would still like to see the Candy, & the flowers come out, but I would really like to see the Cross show up to. by the way didn't Spoilers for 7x15 say that Calleigh was suppose to be testifing in court in that Episode? So I guess if thats happening then she has to be better by then. I wonder how many weeks will have gone by.

If i'm not mistaken it was a 4 week time period mentioned between the time Eric was shot and the time he went back to work because his doctors thought he came back to early. You have to remember the shows time line is usally a few weeks later from week to week. I wondering why they didn't make this a 2 hour episode? This seems like the perfect episode for them to give us a 2 hour episode in order to play all this out in a more thurough fasion and make it seem more realistic. Hmmm just my opinon. I think I would have streched it out a little just for the fans anyway! This is a big moment and we haven't had a 2 hour show this year eathe!

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok so in this episode we officialy want:

-flowers, truffles, and cross to come up again
    -the official conversation which starts their relationship
    -a sweet physical gesture
    -concerned out of his mind Eric
    -and of course a kiss :adore:

Just small stuff, nothing much, right? :lol: :lol:

7. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

After waiting for C/E for so long..deff not too much to ask

8. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Can't wait for them to finally get together (who on this form isn't) it just feels like it takes so long.:)

9. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

That all actually seems somewhat possible. Except for maybe a kiss. I mean, the writers have been being quite generous.. with E/C two weeks in a row.. and now 3 weeks in a row since we know 7.14 will most definitely have something. I don't think they're generous enough to give a kiss between Eric and Calleigh just yet though.

But hey, we never know with them. They just keep suprising us.

10. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I'd be surprised if the cross came up again, if for no other reason than it doesn't look like he leaves her side throughout any of her ordeal, and I doubt he keeps it on him. If he even still has it -- I figure he probably gave it back to her at some point in the last two years. I mean... what's he gonna do with it??

The rest of it seems totally doable though!

11. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

I haven't been on these boards for a really long time until this last month, and I was just wondering... whatever happened to somethingsdont, adorelo, and leela? I remember seeing them all over the place back in the day. :confused:

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Frame it and/or carry it around in a sealed container all of the time to remind his that Calleigh cares, obviously. *smirk*

I'm personally waiting to hear the entirety of what Eric says to her. I'm intrigued. And no matter what happens I want to see the reactions on this board. :lol: It sucks that I won't be able to read it until Tuesday night, since I don't get a chance to watch Miami when it airs.

13. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I don't know. I think he's the type that would carry it around in his wallet to remind him of what he has with her. He is suspposedly this religious person so I could see him still having it with him and pulling it out at some point.

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah! He really loves her why wouldn't he have it in his pocket, or he may even have it tucked in his shirt just for such occations! I mean you never know when your gonna need a cross right! You may have to bless someone, Perform an exsorsism, You know theirs several resons he would carry it! Maybe hes afraid he'll run into a vampire or something and garlic smells to bad! I don't know! Lol!!! But maybe he will magicly pull it from somewhere!

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Oh, I really miss those girls... I guess real life became busy, so they don't have enough time anymore.

It sucks that we're not gonna get four episodes in a row as we thought at first. But I think that all the things we've been talking about for so long will happen from 7.14 to 7.19. I hope Calleigh express her feelings verbally, too, because I'm dying to see Eric's face when she does.

I have an idea for a scene. In 7.14 he'll take her home, and we'll see them actually in front of her house/apartment and they'll kiss and he'll start to turn around to go home saying something like "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" and she'll stop him and ask him if he wanted to go in.

Okay, I guess if she just had trouble breathing it wouldn't be very pleasurable to have sex (we wouldn't want her to start suffocating, right?), but then again it wouldn't be safe to leave hospital right away... Anyway this is Miami, so we can expect much more than in real life and I want them to have mind blowing sex. Of course, I know we can't see that, but I want some indication that they had it, so that our wonderful fic writers can write beautiful M rated fics...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.