"Disarmed & Dangerous" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

But in one scene his left arm is heavily bandaged and he has an IV but in the scene where he shoots himself it's not ,there is less gauze.
    But it could all be different before it airs.

2. Micha

Micha Rookie

I like that promo and the promo pictures of Langston and Catherine.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

NIck would not allow someone to take his gun anyway. He's too good for that.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can't wait to see this episode. It sound is going to be good. I like Nick and Brass episode. Next Thursday after this Thursday is repeat from last season, I think. It about the people's blood are green.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

New clip of Catherine, Ray and Brass from tonight's episode here at CBS.com

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

-"These guns aren't even loaded!" Uh... yeah, dude.
    -Aw Nicky. I wonder if he was worried about getting his arm pulled off.
    -I loved the look Ray gave Catherine when Brass "got ahead of the evidence". It was the same kind of look a kid in my class gave my science teacher when something he just said was proven wrong by the twenty 15-year-olds in front of him...
    -"The Fist"? Like the logo on the fighting floor?

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

what was Marc Vann doing in that guy's shirt pocket? lmao.

quite an amazing episode so far. :) i still see Grissom everytime i look at Langston though. a lot of blood and gore, even for CSI, but i like it. anxious to see how it ends.

ETA: hoped for a better ending but at least the guy didn't spit on Langston's face. :p

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  8. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Really loved the episode...

Is it just me or does Riley still bug anyone? I always see her with an attitude...maybe its just me.

I love seeing Greggo in a sweater vest...mmmm:drool:

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The episode was interesting but I am a little disappointed at how much we saw of Ray and Riley. I mean I like them but still, I mean if you blinked you missed Greg's two tiny scenes. Even Catherine was not in that much and she is the supervisor. I was happy Brass was in it a lot. At least he got some good scenes.

10. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

That was easily the most aggravating episode of CSI I have seen in a while. Also the goriest.
    I had a harder time with tonight than I had with one to go.
    Riley and fake FBI lady, kindly stfu.
    Dear science fiction writers, Hodeges is a lab tech his scenes should be religated to the FREAKING LAB:scream:
    Cathrine and Nick's little walk through was the high point of the ep for me.I want to see more interactions like this
    Eric, please your too good for the 30 seconds your getting.

Oh and Eklie is a pokemon, that just made my head spin.:guffaw:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  11. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

See, I did not mind Langston in all those scenes. I guess it did not feel like he was commanding the episode..

I did like the little smackdown Langston had with Hodges, although it was gently.

It was a weird episode, but I liked it a lot.

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i feel that TPTB is trying to shock everybody really hard every few minutes, just to prove that even though they are 3 cast members short, including the leading guy, CSI is still worth watching.

honestly i loved the twists but i'm worried that it might start getting OTT with new SF writers and without Billy who, as a producer and actor, preferred subtlety. as CSI Miami proves, this kind of show is prone to become cheesy and almost grotesque. hopefully it won't get out of hand.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

This ep was kind of boring. The twist of them being fake agents was kind of interesting, but the ep as a whole made me sleepy. I am very annoyed that Greg only got two tiny scenes. Though at least we heard Cath bring back one of his nicknames "Greggo". Haven't heard that one in a while. :lol: And at least the second scene was with Nicky. I like my two faves being in the same scene. :lol:

What did Riley say that ticked off the fake FBI lady? I missed that somehow. :lol:

At the begining of the ep, the stoner dude doing the "peepee" dance was funny. I've never seen a grown man doing that. :lol:

:lol: at Ray smiling when Brass got ahead of the evidence and Cath saying Brass is supposed to do that. :lol:

Big red hulk. :lol:

Loved Cath calling Greg "Greggo". Now if only someone will call him "G" again.

Nick to Riley: I hope your taxes are in order. I think you just set yourself up for an audit. :lol:

Roid boy. :lol:

A prostitute posing as an FBI agent posing as a prostitute. That's confusing. :lol:

I can see for miles inc?

I thought a level one csi can't be the only csi on the scene?

Woah! Good shot, Brass!

Riley's frustration with those codes was slightly amusing.

That commercial with Marc Vann in it was hilarious! I wasn't even looking at the screen and I heard him speak and thought "that sounds like Ecklie" and then I looked up and he was in that guy's pocket (literally). :lol:

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

When they walked into the FBI office she looked around and then asked them who they pissed off to get that job.

15. ufgator

ufgator Victim

This episode was written by Dustin Lee Abraham and Evan Dunsky and directed by Ken Fink. All three are veterans of the show. I actually liked last week's episode that was written by the "new SF writers" a lot better but then, David Weddle and Bradley Thompson are very good with character development and Ray needs to be fleshed out.

I thought the episode started off well but then lost it's way a little. I would like to know where the fake FBI agents got the cash to set up that operation.