Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

o_O I like that idea there texmex327! It is amazing. Ha. I can totally see that happening. 100% . Ooo. I can see us needing a new thread or two by the end of 7.14 ahhha. rofl.

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*Passes Fresh Mojito*

This scenario works for me and is really close to something that I had envisioned as well. :lol:

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks I need that :thumbsup:

I am dying for an extended promo. Hopefully it will show something else, but not too much so we can leave the rest to our imaginations.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Think of it as having a really bad sore throat....like strep where you don't want to swallow b/c it is sooo sore and then your voice is messed up b/c of the trauma.

It is hard to describe the actual feeling of the tube coming out. This is gross but have you ever choked on a piece of spagehtti that is half down your throat and half not and instead of swallowing you pull the piece of food out....think about it that way only worse and more painful.

The sound of hearing yourself gagging as they pull the tube out is actually worse the sore throat afterwards. Sends a chill down my spine when I think about it ;)

5. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Hey Audrey, Make mine a double this a party and now we can dance to the rythem of the Lovers Heart beats! I wish we had some cool music in here while we were reading this stuff that would make it evern better.

I'm wondering if he will take her home with him after she gets out of the hospital and take care of her. and I wonder if they will even mention anything about her trauma in the next episodes. Considering how bad its suppose to be how could it not carry over with some sorta mention from someone about how she is feeling.

But, knowing our writers they will probably never say anthing about it again as always. I only hope we get the kissing scenes and the Love scenes between them. Somehow I don't see them sleeping together right away because Eric will want her to be ok with it and to be well. So I think it will be after Episode 7X19 before they sleep togeher. Thats just my take on it.!!!!

In another note I can't wait untill this next Ep. I so have the most perfect song to do a video to for them, I can't wait to get the scenes to do it with. I've had the song evey sence the first spoiler on this ep. hit the spoiler lines! I just knew this would be it and have the most perfect scenes for my new video!!!!!

6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

My guess..

Theyre in the hospital, and eric is telling her how she needs to pull through "you have too..." and he adds something like "becaue I need you.." and she'll hear it im assuming. gosh. this week needs to speed by. i am SO glad we get 4 episodes in a row....but I still might die! 7.19 he tries to hide the fact theyre together...so when does this 'together' happen!

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You got it!

I think that Calleigh will need some serious counseling after all of this is finally over. She has had one disaster after another this entire season. I know that Eric will be there for her, but I still think that she's going to need some professional help. Now whether or not she knows and accepts that is another story.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

How much can one person go through before they finally crack up? I don't want to see that but c'mon she has been through and handle more than most small countries have!

How ironic would it be if she has been counseling since her kidnapping but just didn't tell anyone? Maybe that is what finally made her ask him to tell her how he feels; A shrink! :shifty:

9. CalleighEric

Man...Have the writers finally done something to make up for all the teasing they did during season 6 and the beginning of 7? I know one thing...

I'm sure that during 7.14 we get to see a lot of emotional scenes...I bet the writers played this out really well...Or at least I'm hoping. As for after 714, I bet eric takes care of her and helps her, and calleigh just has to realize how amazing he is, and let him in. I wonder what happens though, because if they are together in 7.19, I want to when it happens!:drool:

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I'd like their first kiss to sort of be when she is asleep, tube in her mouth, and he's telling her she has to make it through, because he loves her (see, she can't hear him), and then he leans in and kisses her lips. THEN, when she wakes up, he tells her for real... tells her how much it scared him that she almost died, without knowing how he really felt about her, hearing it come from his lips and not a piece of paper... so then he tells her. She of course gets tears in her eyes from him pouring out his heart, hearing what she's been wanting to hear. She then tells him to "shut up and kiss me"... and with that famous Eric Delko smile he gives only to her, he leans in and kisses her. :)

As for when they first have sex, I think it will be much sooner than later (7.19). These two have lusted after each other for quiite a while, and after she's fully recuperated, I doubt they'll be able to keep their hands off each other. One deep kiss will lead to another, and another, and then... well, sex happens! Or rather, making love. Because I do think there is a difference.

11. CalleighEric

A first kiss between them could go so many different ways. I dont care how they do it, as long as the writers make it happen, and no one ruins it!

12. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

My thoughts...

Knowing the writers they are probably still taking baby steps after Calleigh gets out of the hospital. I think that to make it last longer they would probably have Eric and Calleigh dating and then later in the season actually show them having their first kiss because they are trying to take things slow. But, if I had it my way, they would kiss in the hospital as Eric is taking Calleigh home, heck if I had it my way they would already be together and married by now.

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG!!! The spoilers just get more and more exciting! I can't wait to see this!! delkolover, you spoil me, keep the spoilers coming!! :bolian:

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I finally saw the promo, and I have to say that I was actually really surprised. When I first read the episode description, I expected, like, mild choking and going to the hospital as a precaution. The promo showed that it's actually pretty serious. Damn.
    Hee. "HE IS HER GUY". A part of me is wondering if this is a lying spoiler. Or, like, it's just slightly different. Because shows usually hate me...

15. CalleighEric

Guesses about 7.14....

1) While Calleigh has the breathing tube in, Eric says fight calleigh, you can get through this, you have to because..because I need you calleigh.

2) They talk when she can breath on her own, and he says how he was so afraid he lost her, and then he says he loves her.

3) He takes her home after the hospital, and they talk at her house.

4) They talk in the hospital, and they share their first kiss.

5) they talk, he brings her home, but they dont kiss until later.

Honestly, I just want this episode to be a major C/E breakthrough! Monday, please..come now! Just skip the rest of this week and get to Monday already!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.