Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

OMG!!! i am like soooo happy right now, i feel like screaming and jumping up and down!!! I just cant stop smiling, im so excited to see the first kiss "oh please let there be a kiss" :luvlove:. And i cant wait to see the look on Ryan and Eric's faces, its gonna be priceless :lol:

Thank you so much Delkolover, you rock!!!!! ;)

YAY IM SO EXCITED!!

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Can I interest anyone in another Mojito?

After reading everything yet again, I agree, this was THE. BEST. SPOILER. EVER. Jessica, you really hit the nail on the head with that remark. Now I'm wondering, and maybe you guys can help me with this, where do you think their first kiss will happen. Will it be in the lab, or maybe it'll be while she is recovering. I don't know, but I'm curious about what y'all think...

3. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

I know what you mean! My parents looked kinda weird at me...
    I'm truly lost for words....I can't explain how happy I am.. I just told my sister and she's like: hmm okay...
    I'm happy to have all of you guys:):lol:
    Thanks for posting those fantastic spoilers :).
    I can't wait for it all to air.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I'll take one!! :D

I think it will all depend on what is said in the ep and where....If she is released in the ep and he takes her home then I could see them going into her apartment/house to have a "talk."

However, and this is my wish, that he begins to tell her how he feels, in another scene different from the one we see in the promo, and she wakes up and tells him she feels the same and I could picture their first tentative kiss happening while she is in the hospital....and then off to the side outside the room (cuz they are always made of glass) is Alexx with a smirk on her face ;)

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*passes fresh drink*

I really could see it happening that way. Alexx will be standing there smirking and who will be right behind her but Horatio with that little grin that says, "I could see this coming." We know the man knows everything, so why should he miss out on this??
    ;)

BTW, what is it with the glass walls in the hospital? They're that way on House too and it drives me nuts. I don't know about you guys, but I like my privacy when I'm stuck in the hospital. :eek:

6. delkolover

Yeah seriously....When I am upchucking or feeling like crap, I personally would want some privacy. Ya know like a SOLID wall!!! :lol: Is that too much to ask for?

I can understand that given the size of the rooms etc and it is TV but seriously, is there NO such thing as a real wall anymore? Plus it is Miami, ya know HOT it must be to be in a glass room? So not only am I sick, I can sweat off a few pounds too!!:lol:

7. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

OMG! Thanks so much DelkoLover! I think I stained my computer screen after I saw that spoiler. I was eating Tomatoe soup when I was reading that and once I read that one part I NO JOKE spat my soup all over the screen! AHhhh and fell outta my chair....I think my Nana thinks I am on drugs she was just staring at me as I was on the floor. OMG that suprised the hella outta me...IN A GOOD WAY....

As for the question. I think it will happen in the Hospital. Because I think when she wakes up he will realize how close he was to losing her, and he wont want it too happen again so he will just say everything she has been waiting too hear...Just what I think.

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

If I were Calleigh and lying there sick, I'd so want a solid wall between me and all of the strangers walking through the hospital. I guess Miami has never heard of HIPPA...:wtf:

Now, how is Eric gonna kiss her with a clear glass wall the only thing between them and the prying eyes of the world? It should be interesting.:p

9. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I'm going to guess its a combination of acheiving the lighting/shots they want without having to work around walls, and the ease of throwing the set together. I have a friend who works at Warner Bros, and it isn't uncommon for us to be watching a show that shoots at the WB and have her comment "That's the ER set," when there is a hospital scene on a show that doesn't have a lot medical scenes. lol People will occasionally just borrow the medical shows' sets for a day if they need them. If there are no med shows shooting on Miami's lot, then I'd imagine they have to build those sets up themselves, and its probably easier and cheaper to do a little bit of a fake-out and modify something they already have to make it a "hospital room" or throw something together without having to worry about perfect hospital accuracy.

And can I just say, I was going to try to remain spoiler-free for everything after this week, and you guys were so excited that I totally caved and read the spoilers. Bad influences, all of you!! :scream:

10. delkolover

Oh quickly they fall!! :lol:

How can anyone come in here and NOT want to know what everyone is sooo excited about? I wouldn't be able to do it!

Make a good point....they probably either use someone elses set or they are reusing a set that had from Man Down and/or One of Our Own. B/c if you notice everytime we get a scene in a hospital where it be one of the cast or guest cast the hospital is always almost different. ;)

11. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Ha. Don't worry you are not the only one! Same here I wanted to be spoiler free so that I could be suprised but when I saw that it looked like a HUGE spoiler I could not resist! :drool::scream:

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but we are totally over 700 posts. I suspect by the end of the episode on Monday we MAY need to start thinking about #33. If you think of any great names then file them away. We'll need them for the poll on the next thread.:)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Can I get a mojito too please! I really need one.
    Y'all made my day go by so much better.

As for their first kiss, I imagine it like this:
    Eric tells Calleigh that she has to pull through this because he couldn't see his life without her and because he loves her. She is in a light sleep so she hears everything he says but can't respond because of the tube down her throat (which hurts, remembering from own experience). Later he comes back with flowers (cuz girls love flowers) and she is awake and without the breathing tube. She smiles at him and as he starts to tell her what he told her earlier she interrupts him by kissing him. No major make-out session because she still doesn't have full use of lung capacity.
    Alexx sees them through the glass walls and H is somewhere playing with his sunglasses. (Hey, a girl can dream right?)

14. delkolover

Hey. It works for me :thumbsup:

15. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Okay, I am curious about this, because I have a habit of writing post-eps (and I feel as though Monday will just beg for one) and Google has NOT been my friend on this issue... When you've been intubated and they take the tube out, what's the deal with that, side-effect wise? I've found vague references to sore throats and hoarseness, but nothing solid. And what does it feel like while the tube is in, if you're conscious for it? And if this is too off-topic for the forum, if you wouldn't mind PMing a reply, that'd be loverly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.