Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Glad to hear she's feeling better and back at work

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

This Monday, February 16, is President's Day here in the states, and the TNT cable network has decided to celebrate with 10 hours of Law & Order. *doink doiink* All times are Eastern. Check local listings for times and channels in your area.

11:00 AM Seer (season 13, episode 19)
    12:00 PM Genius (s 13, s 17)
    1:00 PM Bodies (s 14, e 1)
    2:00 PM Patient Zero (s 14, e 3)
    3:00 PM Bounty (s 14, e 2)
    4:00 PM City Hall (s 14, e 14)
    5:00 PM Bible Story (s 16, e 11)
    6:00 PM Birthright (s 16, e 6)
    7:00 PM Remains of the Day (s 17, e 11)
    8:00 PM Burn Card (s 18, e 14)

3. Dynamo1

From TV Guide online:

Law & Order: SVU Mariska Hargitay has been hospitalized for the third time in as many months. "She is undergoing routine tests and expects to be feeling better soon," a spokesperson for the NBC series told TVGuide.com in a statement.

Hargitay went to the hospital Wednesday morning after experiencing some discomfort relating to a pneumothorax — or collapsed lung — she suffered in January.

While the SVU shooting schedule has been shuffled to accommodate Hargitay's absence, a source on the set indicates that production will not be affected.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I hope she's going to be okay!

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I watched SVU tonight and I was very happy to see Alex Cabot back. I can't believe how much I missed her. I loved how everyone told her that they were happy she was back

The case was blah, but all I wanted to see was Alex. Can she stay? ;)

6. Dynamo1

She's baaaaaaack. From TV Guide online:

Mariska Hargitay is putting on her badge again: The actress will return to work on Law & Order: SVU on Monday following a three-week absence, People reports.

Hargitay was hospitalized for a third time earlier this month for discomfort related to a collapsed lung, which she sustained in January.

The hospitalization forced Hargitay to miss one episode. Last week, her rep debunked rumors that the Emmy winner would be sidelined for the rest of the season.

Hargitay isn't the only familiar face on set this week: Hilary Duff will show off her dramatic chops in a guest spot, scheduled to air April 28.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

WOOHOO! Mariska's back!! *throws confetti*

8. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

I love SVU and I've tried to play catch up with the episodes since I got into it last year, but can someone catch me up on why Alex left? I miss her a lot, noticed the new ADA, not too keen on the newbie. And why only six eps? Is it because the actress doesn't want to do the series anymore or is it TPTB? thanks! And I too am a die hard El and Liv shipper! I devour fic like its chocolate for the simple fact we don't get any shippiness on the series. As much as I like Kathy's character, I love Liv.

9. Dynamo1

From TV Guide online:

Jeri Ryan has been tapped to play a lawyer on Law & Order: SVU, TVGuide.com has confirmed.

Ryan will play attorney Patrice Larue on the April 7 episode, which is titled "Baggage," and will recur in the role for at least two future episodes. In "Baggage," the murder of an artist uncovers a string of unsolved homicides by a serial killer.

"Jeri Ryan's the real deal. She brings a compelling intensity to her roles and we're lucky to have her as a kick-butt attorney on SVU," said Neal Baer, the show's executive producer.

The same episode will feature supporting gigs for Delroy Lindo (Kidnapped) and John Ashton, who you remember as Det. Sgt. John "I'm Getting Too Old for This Sh--" Taggart from the Beverly Hills Cop movies, as — what else? — cops.

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I kinda watched L&O: SVU last night. The only thing that stuck out for me was when Stabler called Ryan Seacrest the devil. Thankfully no one was home to hear me laugh as hard as I did.

11. Dynamo1

From TV Guide online:

The fall schedule will include the return of "Law & Order" for its 20th season, which will tie it with "Gunsmoke" as TV's longest-running prime-time drama.

NBC had previously announced that sister show "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" will return this fall, although contract negotiations with stars Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni had yet to be resolved. The drama will move to 9 p.m. Wednesday as Leno's new venture claims its 10 p.m. spot.

12. Dynamo1

*Doink Doink*
    Law & Order Special Victims Unit marathon for Memorial Day, May 25, on the USA Network from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm (all times Eastern). Check local listings for times and channel in your area.

6:00 AM Repression (season 3, episode 1)
    7:00 AM Inheritance (s 3, ep 8)
    8:00 AM Ridicule (s 3, ep 10)
    9:00 AM Justice (s 3, ep 19)
    10:00 AM Competence (s 3, ep 22)
    11:00 AM Denial (s 3, ep 21)
    12:00 PM Wrath (s 3, ep 2)
    1:00 PM Redemption (s 3, ep 6)
    2:00 PM Rooftop (s 3, ep 4)
    3:00 PM Care (s 3, ep 9)
    4:00 PM Surveillance (s 3, ep 17)

13. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

This makes me happy. :thumbsup: I was really liking Mike/Connie on the Order part, and Lupo/Bernard on the Law part had grown on me. They have a great working relationship that had been missing during the Fontana and Detective Barbie years.

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Does anyone know whether Mariska and Chris have renewed their contracts yet? SVU just wouldn't be the same without either of them.

And BTW, LOVING Jeff Goldblum in CI. Just fantastic :D

15. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I think you mean Green and Detective Barbie right? LOL!!!! Dennis Farina(Fontana) left after one year and Milena Govich came in. Oy that as a rough transition. I like Mike/Connie also. They do have some sizzle between them and the working relationship between LT/Lupo and Bernard is very reminiscient of the early days. Year 20, who would have thunk it. Go L&O!