Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. nver

nver Victim

I think it would be awesome to see Danny come into work one day wearing a ceesau tee shirt and having Adam rock out on one of their tracks while processing evidence! Anyone know how we can make that happen?

2. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

That would be so cool, if Carmine come in with a Ceesau T-shirt on! I can see it before me...;)

And I`m so jealous of you guys that have a Ceesau. Just wait till I turn 18, and get a bank card I can order of the web with!

*Screams* Way is April so far away?:(

btw: Any one that have the lyrics to our boys songs?

3. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

He should stick to acting. Sounds like a Nirvana cover band, IMO.

:p

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i got my roomie into Ceesau. i was very proud of my roomie one night. we were playing 6 degress of music, i played a Ceesau song knowing that she has the songs on her comp from me but also knowing she probably hasn't listened to the songs much. she turns around and plays "Baba O'Reilly". she knew Ceesau i was very happy lol.

i have my shirt with me and my roomie borrowed it one day haha.

5. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

I try to get anyone into Ceesau... But no one do, and it feels like I`m the only one in Norway that listen to them... no one ever heard about them...

I even played it to mom, and I quote her; I don`t listen to heavy metal..

6. nver

nver Victim

As you may know, Carmine Giovinazzo created a slogan, “A World in Balance,” many years ago, and crafted a logo of two ethnically diverse children on a totally balanced seesaw. In addition to acting on CSI: NY, he plays rhythm guitar and sings for a band called Ceesau. Also in the band is the actor John Patrick Amedori; drummer Michael Brasic; bass guitarist Stephen Tecci; and Mark Laskowski on guitar.

The band’s first cd, the Era of the Exposed, as well as tee shirts with the logo and the slogan on them, are available at the band’s web site ceesau.com. A portion of the money goes to charity.

Wouldn’t you love to see some of the characters on Carmine’s television show, CSI: NY, wearing the ceesau tee shirts on next season’s show? It would help spread the message of A World in Balance and, incidentally, help promote the band. We might be able to make that happen by writing to the address below and politely making the request.

Wardrobe Department
    CSI: NY
    4024 Radford Ave
    Bldg 2 suite 200
    Studio City, CA 91604

Please drop a letter or a postcard in the mail so we can help promote the band’s dream of A World in Balance.

Thank you.

Nancy

PS I got an e-mail from Mike, the drummer.The were informed that this was in the works and he says thanks for the help . . . so the guys are okay with this (in case you wondered.)

7. Loafie

Loafie Rookie

Cool.
    *runs off to find paper, pen, envelope and lots of stamps*
    I'll start writing!

8. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Don't know if it has already been mentioned, but there are some new pics on Ceesau.com

9. Cyriusly now...

Cyriusly now... Hit and Run

Thanks for the update. I know Mr. Brasic has been wanting to add some new features to the site after the new year. I can't wait. :)

10. Fan123

Fan123 Hit and Run

I guess someone heard you. Carmine wore the teeshirt in the episode Wed 2-18-09. Now maybe we can get them to play the music... I do wish they would give Carmine more to work with on the show.. his acting can be so intense when they do..

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I thought that was so cool that Carmine wore the Ceesau shirt!

12. Fan123

Fan123 Hit and Run

Yes, the shirt was nice and the message even better. Maybe we can get them to play "Wrote the Longest Word" and spread some peace during these difficult times. A World in Balance both financially and peacefully is exactly what the world needs now... Who should we write to?

13. Project DAY

Project DAY Hit and Run

Yesterday, March 18th, 'Era of The Exposed' celebrated it's first birthday! Whoot! -dances-
    I'm a big Ceesau fan and can't wait for more songs and stuff to be released--I totally want to see them live someday--I have EoTE as well as a t-shirt and signed photo--and I'll have a tanktop ordered later on today. It's getting warmer out there ^_^
    Anyway, the band is holding a contest to celebrate the birthday of EoTE. The fan pic with the most views on their site between 12am March 18th and March 26th wins a free Ceesau t-shirt, second place gets a signed EoTE album, and third gets a signed photo of the band. I've got my pic up.
    Here: http://www.ceesau.com/fan_pics/main.php?cmd=imageview&var1=Ceesau+fan+pic+of+moi.png
    You can also send your fan pics in if you have any to photos@ceesau.com

14. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Michael Brasic was interviewed on Allfm in the Uk today. He talked about Carmine being one of the most prolific writers he’s known, it just oozes out of him and the other’s have to reign him in. Talked about how he and Carmine have known each other off and on for years since the days of Shasta McNasty.

They find it hard to commit to gigs because of Carmine’s schedule with the show and his charity work :))). There’s a possibility of them recording an online gig but at the moment they’re busy writing new material. They’re hoping to have a full length album out by the end of the year. Michael waxed lyrical about the fan support Ceesau have, he sounded really genuine and a great guy. Fun interview, very cool. It was great to hear a couple of their tracks played on the radio here in the UK. Apparently the interview will be available on the Ceesau website.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thanks for the scoop, JellyBelly! Cool that Ceesau is getting some exposure in the UK. I wonder how the CD is selling internationally. Michael seems like a very cool guy--nice to see him doing interviews! Which tracks did they play on the show?