Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

well if you watch the "help" subway trip and chase scene for the first time and you have no idea what happened/ has been happening to f/a, you wouldn't even think they're a couple interaction-wise. it was all business, and they both wanted to get the guy.

and with all the possible tension between them with flack snapping back at her, hopefully the writers DO NOT put this part of the storyline. the whole angell can't work when flack's around kinda thing. that is so over and done with w/ d/l, and that whole drama didn't work obviously. so i hope tptb keeps the "happy", "flirting" and "fun" side of relationships to don and jess, and leave the "real drama" side of relationships with d/l.

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Flack and Angell have been so professional together that it's refreshing to see. i like D/L a lot but i have to agree with the way you put some of their actions and it does make D/L seem really unprofessional. sometimes D/L get on my nerves more than i like them.

i found it so harsh when the IAB guy said F/A's ship was unprofessional. they kissed outside of work far away from prying NYPD eyes. someone made a good point that in the chase scene from "Help" they were together but were totally in work mode. they don't hang around the bullpen and talk to each other and flirt in front of anyone. i really like this aspect of the ship, they know when to pull out the flirting and hot together and when not to.

out of the shows i watch i think that Flack and Angell are the most consistent characters. the writers introduced them both a certain way and have kept up with that while also giving them room to grow. ex: Flack was introduced as the detective and he has a good manner about him and when he needs to get tough he can. the writers always come back to that they never stray too far. the other characters have changed from what they originally were to some extent for better and for worse.

i'll agree with csimania19: leave all the drama to D/L let Flack and Angell be, they're awesome the way they are.

3. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

*thud*

*sitting up again*

Wow! That's a very nice pic, ZhuShuaijie. Didn't expect to see something as pretty as that when I opened this thread. And thank you to the others who quoted that picture. I just can't get enough. :luvlove:

It's good to know Flack and Angell are together for sure! It felt so good, it still feels so good and lets hope it will continue to feel so good for a long time. :D

I totally agree when comparing them to Danny and Lindsay that it's refreshing to see them doing their jobs "professional". I understood that little hint in bold, Tciddaisc. :lol:

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yep, I was rated M. It's possible though that the author could have put the wrong rating just to be safe. I've seen that done sometimes. ;)

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Even there was that great line in the subway scene, you could still tell that they were there to get the guy and that they weren't going to let anything get in the way of doing their jobs. I don't know why the IAB guy's complaining 'cause the two of them have been handling their relationship with a great deal of maturity and they've still remained professional when they need to be so it's not gonna affect the way they do their jobs. And besides, they save the flirting and everything else outside of work...

6. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

Hi I am new to the board. I have a subscription to CSI:NY yahoo page and they send emails all the time. I recieved this one tonight.

What happened to Reed Garrett, Mac's stepson on CSI: NY? Are we going to see more of him? — Luc
    CSI: NY's Flack and Angell have confirmed that they indeed are "seeing each other." What's next for them? Also, will we see more of Flack's alcoholic sis, Sam? — Clarisse
    TIM: Executive producer Pam Veasey has teases galore. Reed and Sam may return in Season 6, she says. And now that Angell and Flack are indeed in a relationship, viewers can expect "some hot moments to come."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
  7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*laughs* Well, not really, but they certainly don't flirt while they're around anyone else, so it's okay.

Welcome to the board, slw9806! Thanks for the news... we need all that we can get with no new episode this week.

*snicker* *pauses to speak* *can't, and snickers some more*
    Hee.

Oh, by the way guys, if I seem cranky and/or stressed and/or insane for the next two days, it is because tomorrow is the day of my Chem Final and Human Bio Final. Which I am passively freaking out about because I have a B in both classes and I don't want either to drop. *panics* *panics more* *wonders why she never studied since 4th grade and now can't study no matter how hard she tries*
    (No, seriously. I'm incapable of studying. Why do you think I'm here right now?)

8. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

hey slw9806!
    AWESOME. haha. hot moments. sounds hot already. :lol: tim is such a flack and angell shipper. we mostly get f/a scoop from megabuzz! lol. hopefully angell's present in eps 16-18, cuz we know she'll be back 19, and she's not part of 14 or 15 (press release) so yeah. at least one scene would be great within those eps. can't wait!
    i feel your pain. lol. chem is such a sucker. good luck! watch teh kiss again over youtube and it will surely help. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
  9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Actually, the Chem final was remarkably easy. Probably because most of it was departmental (everyone in a Chem class takes the same test). Bio was much less easy but still not bad. I actually think I did pretty well.

Why go to YouTube when I recorded the kiss on my phone and made it my background? *looks away innocently*

Hot moments. Squee!

The good news about the Kolovos thing is that it pretty much guarantees that we'll see Angell again this season.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, this is the SECOND time I've have to remind you guys that you MUST use the spoiler code ANYTIME you are discussing ANYTHING from upcoming episodes (that's episodes that have NOT aired in the US). PLEASE keep that in mind because I have edited TEN posts in less than two weeks to add the spoiler code.

thanks

11. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

Sorry I am new I forgot to use the spoiler code.:(

12. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

*slaps self* terribly sorry 1CSIMFan! guess i got too jumpy with the spoilers.. :|

have you guys seen the CSI:NY general promo? it's up on spoilertv-csi. they featured the show's ships, and they showed teh kiss for the f/a part. cuuute. :lol: and by the way, they came after d/l. save the best for last maybe? :lol:

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey slw9806, welcome to the thread! By the way, thanks for the spoilers...

Enough said... besides, that's always a good thing as long as they're done right. *and you know I'm looking at you TPTB* You guys should know what we want by now and it's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings. Though we wouldn't say no to another one of those kisses!

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Here I am complaining about the three-line thing, and I completely forget about the spoilers. *smacks self in head*

I'm hesitantly saying that this is a good sign. I have to be hesitant about things like these. For one thing, plenty of spoilers have been tricky and on the verge of untrue. Another thing is that, honestly, "hot moments" are only good if they're done right.

The "hot moments" need to be fairly dispersed. Nothing over-shadowing the show or their working relationship.

15. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Me:(increment)he be my man, and, Uh.....The Angel already become my rival in love:devil::devil::devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.