Ryan/Jon #20 - The Tight T-Shirt Society

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by luf100, Oct 25, 2008.

?

What should the title of the thread be?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #20: The Tight T-Shirt Society

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #20: Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Ryan/Jon #20: We Want Skin!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Ryan/Jon #20: All in the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #20: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. Ryan/Jon #20: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Ryan/Jon #20: He's a Superhero in Training

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Ryan/Jon #20: Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe's Den

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

yeah he's a real cutie:D

2. Lil_Mizz_JoJo

Lil_Mizz_JoJo Victim

Re: Ryan/Jon #20

Oofft!:drool::adore:

3. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

Ooh, SU2, here it's aired on TV every Sunday afternoon, so if I have the time I always watch it, though I've seen parts of the series a few years ago, but back then I wasn't looking at him, but now...;) - that screaming scene in the vid is priceless, indeed, whenever I watch it on youtube my mom always asks me why I am laughing so hard, but I'm sure she wouldn't understand if I told her that 'Look at this super handsome guy, not just a great actor but sexy and funny too' - ahh this is the only place people understand why I adore him, no one around me shares my opinion unfortunately :(

Back to the vid: When Nick throws him to the ground and he shouts, that whole scene cracks me up, how he tries to be a professional cop but Nick keeps making fun of him and letting him down. I love Jonathan's character, on this show. I think if they mixed the funny Jonathan from SU2 and Ryan's character it would be a totally awesome thing, though it's never gonna happen as it wouldn't be Ryan any more, maybe in another show:D

I watched Mystic River a few days ago, again - no comment :drool:
    :D

EDIT: in the pic above he looks like he was very tired or just got out of bed...funny

4. Lil_Mizz_JoJo

Lil_Mizz_JoJo Victim

And so it does! ROFL!:lol:

But, then again....I don't really care. Because he's still "Oofft" soooooo hot hot hot!:drool:

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I second that! And look at those arms! :drool::drool:

6. Lil_Mizz_JoJo

Lil_Mizz_JoJo Victim

I think we're going to need a big bucket, for all the drool we're making!:guffaw:

And I'm not complaining. Because Mr. Togo is one hot guy. He just deserves to be drooled over.:drool:

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I cannot wait till Monday's episode! And I'm with Stee, bring back the white t-shirt! Woohoo! In the promo pics it looks like it is making a return in this upcoming epi. :drool: Hey, why can't we have a shower scene with Ryan like we did with Delko? Those arms, that body.....:drool::drool:

8. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

Yeah that would be cool if there was a shower scene with Ryan. Hehe.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Knowing Ryan's OCD I can actually picture him having a shower and changing his clothes ;) and it would be really nice, if TPTB actually showed part of the shower :drool:.
    Too bad that they won't give us that moment.

FallenForFlack thank you so much for this pic :drool:

10. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

I'm sure they won't give us this pleasure too see him in the shower - but maybe in the future when we least expect it:D there's always hope ;)

I'm really waiting for the comeback of that white t-shirt:D but why can't he just take that jacket aside - it's Miami! - very hot! - you don't need that jacket **makes hypnotizing moves with hand to make Jon believe it's necessary!**

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Maybe Jonathan doesn't want to do shirtless scenes. Maybe he has some horrible, disfiguring scar across his chest or something (although in my opinion that'd be so sexy, but whatever). :lol: You never know.

12. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I hope he don't have ugly scar, but some scars looks cool :lol: About Ryan in shower, i don't think we see him like that in this season, maybe in next ;) Or maybe never, maybe Jon is to shy (don't would be shy, Jon, we love you :))

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Goodness, if I was a dude with a body like that I would walk around shirtless for all the crazy females on message boards!!

I think they decided to not make Ryan funny because that would be too much like Greg from LV. Plus some people say they look alike, so it would be really weird.

I keep thinking they have his character be so serious for some specific reason, but I'm not really seeing it....

Urgh...character development withdrawalllllll!!!!!!

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, I think you are right Holly. Ryan and Greg look a little alike, and the first time I caught a glance of Ryan I wasn't watching the show. My Mum was already a fan and I said to her, so is this the greg-a-like! So it makes sense that they made him serious in an attempt to distinguish the 2 characters.
    It would be so cool if we could have some background on Ryan that might exlpain things...

Anyway, to carry on the previous conversation- Yes he is very hot, and yes they should give us a shower scene!!

15. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

Ahh:guffaw: that made me laugh so hard :D
    and yeah maybe he does have something he doesn't want to show, or is just shy like luf said, it's okay...I would be glad to see only his back :lol: it's not a lot to ask for ;)

switch to the serious topic: Is it just me who don't think they look so much alike? a little bit maybe, but I could never mix them up. But I partly have to disagree on that they made him serious because of this resemblance, it must have something to do more with Ryan's background...or simply because Miami is not the 'joking-around one' from the 3 CSIs, that's why he is sometimes a bot too serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.