Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm about to cry :( Poor Calleigh! Monday night I'm gonna need the tissues!

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

****Jumps up and down like a little girl****

Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooooo much for posting the new promo.
    I was watching it at work and it took everything in me to not scream at the computer.

OMG! Poor Calleigh. We all know that she is going to be ok, but I hate to see Eric hurting. It's ok baby, she'll be alright and back in your arms in no time.

YAY! Alexx....I missed her

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Wow. All I can say is... wow! That promises to be the best episode, ever. I noticed that one of the captions said "one defining moment" and "will bring this team", "together again". Yeah... in more ways than one!

Thanks, CSISDFlash, for getting that promo up on Youtube so fast so everyone could see it. I've watched it countless times in the last 10 minutes, and I've got about 9 more minutes to watch it countless more times before I have to leave for work. This is going to be the longest 6 days ever. Next Monday couldn't come soon enough.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

OMG THANK YOU CSISDFlash!!!!!! :thumbsup: You just totally made my morning, day, week...:bolian: :cool:

That promo was amazing. All this time I didn't think Calleigh's condition would be so serious. I just thought she'd have trouble breathing, taken to the hospital, but once there she'd be conscious and talking. But this is :eek:.

And Eric...oh Eric :adore: he is just by her side throughout all of it and the "be careful with her" is just :adore::adore:. This is just too much for my hiphugger heart to have to wait a whole week.

And yes we've come full circle delkolover :), he is sitting by her side now. His injury made him realize how much he wanted to be with Cal, will hers made her realize the same about him?? I think soooo :) :lol:.

Off to watch the promo again...

I also have to say that I'm amazed that I woke up this morning to find three new pages to read about on this thread!!! This is amazing guys, we are going through this one in record time. I can't imagine how many posts we'll get after monday. :lol:

5. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

Yeah so after watching the promo a million times
    I don't think that it looks like Cal in the last scene. I really don't. And I'm super curious to see this epi now. Is eric the one that saves his damsel in distress? GAH I HOPE SO:adore: plus it looks like Eric is in the same room as he was in Man Down when they are trying to save his life? juss sayin. and the fact that Alexx and Eric talk?!?! ohhh jesus i am geekin. freekin geekin,

yeah but next monday will be my first day on the next highest ranking at my school (its a boarding school). Which means I finally get to watch CSI Miami at the time it airs, instead of the morning after. I don't honestly think i could wait that long! But my goal is: don't do anything stupid that would cause me to lose my privledge to move up!

i hope i can... NO I AM. I AM going to do it. For the love of hiphuggers :adore::luvlove:

6. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

I love the promo! Thanks for posting it. I'm so excited (as is everyone else :lol: ) for the next episode. :D

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's grainy and not very focused but it was the best I could do. Enjoy! :)

Eric is so totally head over heels for her :adore:. Hope that when she wakes up his is the first face she'll see.

[​IMG]

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Cool. Thanks for the pic. It can keep me satisfied at work this week since YT is blocked.

I just hope they have him with the cross she gave him while he was in the hosiptal. It would be nice continuity and it would be great to know that he kept it. It should also show her that he cared enough about her to keep it close.

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Great minds think alike!! I am hoping the same thing!! OMG, that promo was awesome. I can't wait!!! :bolian:

10. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Great I'm Glad everybody is checking out the promo! I just got back up didn't get to be until 5:30am. Had my wisdom teeth took out but finally got the pain to settle down so should be good to go. Made new video if anyone is interested should be up on page. But yes this is going to be the episode of the season I believe it will be the Icebreaker for the Hiphuggers and this ship will finaly get to chrison this ship to sail off into the beautiful Miami sunset! Everybody keep up the good work on the thread!

11. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Sorry, but from your discussion about promo I have seen nothing about words which says (Eric?) at 0:26 at Calleigh's bed :confused:.
    I can understand only a word "left" (or is it wrong?)
    Does anybody caught this phrase?

12. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I really can't believe that it's only Tuesday. I'm so ready for next Monday. I've already watched the promo about 10 times.

In the promo, it seemed that this thing with Calleigh is more serious than what the spoilers had led on. Eric is so sweet, he'll probably try to be with her in the hospital the whole time she is there.:)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I think I have listened to this promo at least a dozen times since I got to work this morning, since I really can't watch it until I get home.

I think he says to her that she's gonna get through this, she has to.

This is it fellow hiphuggers, the moment we have been waiting for. If we can wait 7 season, hopefully we can wait 6 more days. :lol:

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh man. This episode needs to happen NOW.

"Be careful with her!" Aww. This is going to tear Eric apart. :( I don't see him leaving her side until she's awake and okay, and even then, it might take half a dozen huge security guys to drag him away from her bedside.

"Eric, let us do our jobs." <- Perfect chance for Eric to protest, and then for Alexx to throw in something like, "Eric, I know how much she means to you, but you have to give us room to work." Aw.

I want Eric to stroke Calleigh's hair and kiss her forehead. :adore:

Argh. Must watch again! :D

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Seriously, I am still giddy over this!!! :D

I mean wow this ep looks to be even better than 1) we thought it was going to be and 2) the hospital scenes in Man Down!!!!!!!

What more could one ask for? :p Well, I KNOW what some of you would ask for....but hey, the show is PG-14 ok?!! :lol:

After rewatching it several times and being frustrated that I couldn't make out what Alexx was saying....my brain in the middle of night finally interpretted it: "She not breathing on her own" Six little words drove me absolutely crazy all night:lol: I need to get my ears checked:lol:

Eric telling them to be careful with her was both gut wrenching and "aww" at the same time ;) He is sooo going an emotional roller coaster this ep! ;)

Is it Monday yet? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.