Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok just downloaded it for everybody on YT under CSI Miami season 7 Episode 14 promo so it should show up shortly!

Promo is on my YT Page if anyone wants to see it ! It is up on main screen right now!. Here ithe link

http://www.youtube.com/SDFlash1

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  2. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

3. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

4. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Oooooooooooo. I :luvlove: you right now. :lol:
    Not going to bed till it shows up.
    Thanks for making my birthday!

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Squeeeeeeeeee!
    It's there!
    Thanks soooooooooo much.
    Looks reaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy cool. Can't wait!

Oops guess I should have edited my other post so I'm not double posting. I guess I just figured there'd be something after my other one by now.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

From anger to elation :D

Alexx says something concering Cal's condition in the promo but I can't make out what she is saying...anyway we have soo gone full circle. She sat by his bedside which could be said to be the start of E/C moving torwards each other and now he is sitting at her bedside.....so I wonder what that means! ;) ;)

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Coachmom Heres my page link its up right now on main screen! Not to mention it also reminds Eric of the girl Connie In tender Box where that club burns down with him and Speed in it. and she dies from smoke inhalation!.
    http://www.youtube.com/SDFlash1

Just watched it again! Alex is saying that she is not breathing on her own! OOOOHH Thats bad Poor Eric! now i know its so gotta go down next week. Somthing has gotta give people!!!!!

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I think she says something like "she's not breathing on her own"
    Not positive about this though.
    Reminicent of her by his side. I'd like to see him pull out the cross she gave him and do something with it. WOuld make for nice continuity.

9. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

OMG, thank you so much CSISDFlash! My hero!

I think you're right, I had to listen to it several times what Alexx said about Calleigh b/c it's kinda of unclear, first I thought "she's breathing on her own" but then it would make more sense that she's NOT. I also heard a male voice saying something like "her heart's not pumping or palpitating", I think? And Eric with her all the way from work, ambulance, hospital, to bedside. He's defintiley not leaving her side at all. Eric also yelled "Be careful with her!". I love protective Eric, it's his turn to pay vigil by her bedside and willing her to pull through. Alexx's "Let us do our job", I bet that's definitely directed at concerned Eric. This definitely brings these two together now no matter what.

I'm even more excited for this eppy, I can't go to sleep now. Thank god for this promo, I was afraid the pitchforks were going to be soiled with blood tonight.

10. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

If you can't Go to sleep hounds of love you an check out all my videos on my yt page! lots of Hiphugger vids! also link to my Myspace page but its mostly Rory Heavey with some Hiphugger thrown in.!!! Everybody check it out!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/SDFlash1 give you something to beleve in and keeps your mind off the week we have to indure! Lol!

11. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

oh thank you so much csisdflash that really made my day so excited i remember that ep tinder box i love it so much an yeah it woudl remind him of that too cleevr girl u r yay im skipping aorund the country now thanks!!

12. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Thanks for kindly letting me know! Sadly, I realize I'm in the minority but I'm not a big fan of music vids :( (unless it's really angsty E/C and edited to some moody piece of music, I'm all over it like a fat kid on a lollipop). But I'll be sure to check yours out! Now that I've eaten, sleep may come sooner than later but I'm still so excited about this promo! Woot woot!

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

That promo was :eek:! I love it. This is going to be one of the best Hiphuggers eps EVER! Does anyone know what's Eric yelling right before Calleigh says "I can't breathe"? It's somewhere around 0.15. I hope she wakes up while he's at her bedside... That would be super cute.

14. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

:eek::eek: OMG!! That looks very promising. I'm very excited!!!!!
    I can't understand either what Eric says before Calleigh says she can't breathe.
    I have to admit it looks kinda serious...I know everything will work out just fine but still.
    Thanks for posting the promo :)

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, you're right. I thought she's gonna struggle to breathe a bit, they're gonna give her some oxygen and that will be everything. It doesn't look like that anymore... I mean, not being able to breathe on your own is pretty serious stuff. And intubation... :eek: Poor Calleigh. But she has her Eric right by her side. And his face is priceless. Not to mention all the 'Be careful with her' and 'You have to get over this, you have to'... Was it just me or was he caressing her hair? I think I saw something like that. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.