Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I only count down days, but you guys count down to very last second.:guffaw: If we're so excited for the promo, imagin when we get a small preview? Better yet imagin before the episode? Man I wont be coming on here cause you'll all watch it before me. I wouldnt be able to sleep cause i wake every tue morning at 4:20 to watch the epi. and can barely sleep the night before.

2. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

So in 7.16, Calleigh says something about marrying Eric to keep him in the country? When did everyone find this out? I guess I'm rather behind... as always! :)

If that's true, I think I'm more excited for 7.16 than 7.14!

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

WHAAAA:eek:....I never heard that. I think it was only speculated about.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

OMG I really really think I may very well lose my mind before next week!! Hell, I might even lose it afterwards :lol:

I mean we ARE placing all our "eggs" in one basket where this ep is concerned....I know we are going to get something I just have this nagging feeling in the back of mind that we are going to be left thinking "WTF...that's it?" I think it is b/c we have been burned and disappointed so much by TPTB in the past. And now that things are finally on the precipice of happening I don't want to be left standing holding the bag so to speak ;)

I am not losing hope but at the same time my nerves are rattled! I think that might have something to do with having to wait 2 WEEKS to see this fickin ep!!!:lol:

Well technically it is still speculation b/c while it was seen in the spoilers, there is always the possibility it could change b/c spoilers are always subject to change. ;)

But yes, it was said by Calleigh in the spoilers....although the context is a little different ;)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  5. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Ohhhh... okay! That makes more sense. I was wondering why everyone wasn't freaking out. :lol:

But if that did happen, it would be completely awesome.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oh my God please tell me you already saw it and that's an actual discription of how it'll go down :guffaw: :drool:. That would be just perfect :cool:!!! I really wish that the choking makes it to the promo. I'm really curious as to how this scene will be played out. Not only to watch Eric's reaction, of course, but also to see how Calleigh will handle not being in control of what is happening to her. Plus I just know Emily will rock this ;).

7. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I just posted my summary of the CTV promo in the Spoilers section....

Unfortunately, there's no scenes in this promo of our lovely couple. Damn, maybe the US/CBS will show something to keep us going to next Monday. And no scenes of our Alex returning too, boo hoo. But it looks so exciting with the Ryan/Calleigh actions shots alone. Praying for someone to describe/upload the CBC/extended promo for some scenes of E/C sweetness!!!!

8. CalleighEric

Yes, yes it would. But considering this is miami, and its been 7 years of history between C/E, its not likely...but thats probably good. id die if they got married!

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:eek::eek: No E/C but still.....WOW. The ep looks to be a good one!

I can't remember if the U.S. gets more and different things in our promos than CTV or less?

I really really hope we get more :D

Someone better upload it fast!! ;)

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

The promos are usually different from the ones shown in Canada. I am hoping the CBS ones show one of Calleigh collapsing or her being rushed to the hospital and Alexx being shown.

11. CalleighEric

Hmph. This has me stumped. Usually Canada has the good promos and the USA has the really plain ones. Looks like it might be the other way around this time? Maybe they heard our complaints :guffaw:

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah I've been thinking exactly the same thing! We've built it up so much I thing we'll end up like :wtf:. Still it's been fun and no matter how it'll happen after these last couple of episodes I'm just so sure it's a matter of time and not of will it or will it not. Personally I think that if the writers don't do something with this episode it would be an absolute waste of building up and potential. It is the perfect opportunity. But at the same time we don't know exactly what they have in mind for the future, so... it could go either way.

It's a shame about the CTV promo but at the same time CBS has always been the one to give more significance to EC so that's the one I really want to see. If there's nothing tonight, we still have the extended one :).

13. CalleighEric

I just had a really bad thought and I'm cursing myself for it. :devil:

Maybe nothing really happens between them in the hospital, and we're going to get ourselves all worked up for something we dont even know might happen yet. How many times have we gotten ourselves worked up, and then nothing happened? But I guess after 7.12 and 7.13, something good is most likely going to happen:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Personally, I find CTV usually show less than CBS, I find CBS promos reveal more interesting scenes relating to the plot in the extended promo. But more than on occasion, CTV does show different scenes than CBS, they may not always be better in my opinion but different nonetheless.

Don't want to get into trouble so I'll talk about on-topic E/C stuff:
    Boy, I really wanted to them show something about Calleigh's breathing attack and Eric rescuing her (CPR please?). Or, him visiting her in the hospital and finally saying the words we want, um, I mean, she wants to hear. I mean, who visits a dear one in the hospital without flowers? I guess we're asking for too much...

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

NOoooooooooooo! It just started icing here really bad. And I'd be willing to bet that I'll be out of TV and Internet soon.

Probably no promo for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.