Need help to find an episode for school

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by im2duvi, Jan 26, 2009.

1. im2duvi

im2duvi Civilian

For school I have to do a project about crime & technology around victim identification.
    Does someone know a good episode that contains a lot of stuff around that subject?
    The episode should contain things like the different technical tools they use(as much as possible), the autopsy, the witnesses...
    Just an episode that focusses heavily on victim identification.

Thanks

2. nessy

nessy Witness

Try season 1 episode 6 "Who Are You?". That one is a great because they have to identify a skeleton buried underneath a house and then work out what happened. They also build a face out of plaster, clay and wax.

3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Run Silent, Run Deep (Season 2, episode 20 of NY) is another good one, because they show the FAST Scan technology and Adam explains it to Mac.

4. im2duvi

im2duvi Civilian

Thanks ;) If anyone else knows an episode, let it know. The more, the better.

5. NightWitch

NightWitch Hit and Run

I agree with the Who Are You? ep - I don't watch the others, so can't comment on the NY ep.

You could also try showing the class some of the special features on the dvd's - I know there's one season where they show all the different gadgets and machines used to find out certain things. I can't remember which season it is, but you could try borrowing the seasons from the library and checking out the special features (if you don't already own them). :)