CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I don't know why but I can see her doing something where she does take his last name legally but then she's still referred to by her maiden name. That or just keeping her last name.

2. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

maybe danny's gonna take hers. :lol: kidding aside, probably she will. then when she's answering her cell or something she's gonna say, "messer. yeah?" :lol:

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I noticed that too. At least wait until the damn thing airs before you start squeeing about how "superb" it is. :rolleyes:

I hope to any and all dieties that Lindsay just sticks with Monroe for the reason you mentioned, Fay. I don't think I'll be able to handle any ZOMG! THIS IS LULZTASTIC! moments just because they now have two detectives with the same last name.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The way I see it playing out is that someone will make a joke about them both being Detective Messer now and Lindsay will say, "Still Monroe" or something like that. I imagine it will get played for at least one laugh. Hopefully not more than that!

9.4 before it's even aired? :rolleyes:

Awwww, that's awesome that he's going to have a big role in NY!

5. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

No offense to anyone, but this is really the kind of thing that need to stop on the show... making the tiniest things possible bigger than the actual story. It's not just that, but it's the overall overkill of D/L. And the fact that I start to get an opinion on it (I second Fay's - don't let there be 2 Det. Messers!! :rolleyes:), is the worst... Let them get married and having their child, but then we're done with it! As for the baby... I REALLY hope we won't get to see much of overnighted parents and fighting around it, cause this is , too me at least, the inevitable way the writers will take it to.

On a lighter note... I really like the idea of Stella having that longlasting Greek storyline. Eventually, that seems to be something suitable for her. I am really looking forward how TPTB is going to work this out.

6. x..City Girl..x

x..City Girl..x Victim

I think that Lindsay will probably take Danny's name but not use it around the lab. They all mostly call her Lindsay and thats how it'll stay.
    oh and thank you for everybody who has helped me with my Stella story line i'm happy we will see more of her and i cannot wait to see what Mac's response for the rest of this stuff will be it shows he really cares for her
    :p

7. CSIFANATIC

CSIFANATIC Hit and Run

Man: "Can I speak to Detective Messer"
    Stella: "Sure"
    10 MINUTES LATER
    Man: "Oh My God, Not him"
    Stella: "Sorry"

THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HA HA HA

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I know! It looks like we'll get a good range of acting from him, which makes me happy. :D

My poor brainmeats, they couldn't take it. *cry*

9. electra

electra Pathologist

Is next episode the one where D/L get married? I watch both Law and Order and CSI and sometimes is hard to decide which one looks better.But if is time for Lindsay drama,Law and order is a must.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I dunno, it's a bit confusing - Lenkov said something about an 'early Valentine's Day gift', and the only episode that will air before Valentine's Day is 5.14 - however, spoilers indicated that they would get married in 5.17. :confused:

I would suggest that it's possible they put the spoilers in 5.17 to throw us off so that having the wedding in 5.14 would be a surprise - but then that would be pretty pointless if Lenkov was advertising it on various spoiler sites. (And I'm not sure they'd go to that much trouble to try to trick us. :p)

So yeah, heck if I know. :lol: 5.14 looks like a good episode, though - I'm interested to see Julia Ormond have a bigger part in an episode, and the plot looks interesting. :)

By the way, I copy-pasted this part of an interview with AJ in the AJ/Adam thread, and I thought I'd share it here as well:

That's not really spoilerish in itself, but I thought it might be interesting to talk about knowing that Adam is apparently going to have a pretty good sized role in 5.15 and 5.17 (with Bobby, yay! :p) - hopefully this means that we'll get some more insight into the character in those two episodes. :D

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  11. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks so much,Faylinn.:thumbsup:I just feel like Law and order is getting better and CSI NY is going down with all the Lindsay drama.But when CSI is good nothing can compare.

More Adam is always OK in my book as well as Stella storyline.When the actors are that good,their storylines are worth my time for sure.

12. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

So this isn't really a spoiler at all. but...
    I was watching the CSI NY all day marathon on Spike TV, and all I can say is. MY GOD, DANNY IS A SEXY MAN.
    He doesnt even need to talk, he can just stand around and wear shirts, or no shirts. Doesn't matter. he is gorgeous.

13. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I was going to say or without the shirt. That man has the body of a temple. :drool:

14. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

Does anyone remember what episode Danny gets 'blue flu' (though he's helping Stella) and Mac is told to suspend him? Think that should be really soon.

15. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.