Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

I fell to pieces when he said "How you doin'?" to that woman in the office. And when he was telling Rachel about liking having a girlfriend, and whether she thought there was one perfect person for everyone? I had a serious girly meltdown. It's a testament to his ability as an actor because I'm probably one of the most jaded women you will ever meet, and even I was beginning to reconsider my views on relationships.

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

^ I've never seen that episode, but it sounds like a good one :(

I was reading up yesterday and found something that I thought y'all might find interesting too (Yes I know it's hockey, but just humor me) :

NHL fixes 'trick-shot' competition, misses chance for celebrity fun

Last season's NHL All-Star Game in Atlanta was the first to incorporate the Breakaway Challenge, the League's version of the NBA slam dunk competition. Players were given a chance to create "trick-shot" goals that were then judged by a panel of celebrities and Bill Clement.

Gone are the all-star goalies with pride on the line; according the League, the current plan is for the goalie in the competition to be a "junior level guy from the Montreal-area" that (as of this morning) has not been selected.

With such a star-studded lineup, too bad the NHL wasn't able to match that level of celebrity with its Breakaway Challenge goaltender. We have three suggestions that would have added to the all-star hype and increased the fun factor of the competition.

1. Actor Eddie Cahill :D

He's a co-star on "CSI:NY," and his hockey credentials can't be questioned. A New York Rangers fan since he was a kid, he blogged during the playoffs for NHL.com. But the reason he's mentioned here is rather obvious: Cahill played Jim Craig in the movie "Miracle." He told ESPN that he's played goal in pickup hockey games since then.

Let's give the NHL the benefit of the doubt here, as hopefully they explored this option. Maybe the guy's busy shooting with Gary Sinise at some fake blood-stained crime scene. But having him skate out to face the NHL's best in the old school Team USA jersey, in the middle the Bell Centre? Awesome. And heck, if it gets the game even a fraction of some of that "CSI" viewership, why not, right?
    ---
    So there it is. I thought it was funny :)

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hahahaha......Anyway, I know miracle be a such fine movie, and I already repeated see it a lot of time.:lol:
    Uh.....So Coming up , it come from<The Narrows>
    I love wear windbreaker's the man:devil::drool::lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/01/23/200901231311333ABf.jpg
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/01/23/20090123131128B77f.jpg
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/01/23/2009012313112794Af.jpg
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/01/23/2009012313112520Af.jpg

4. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

SpeedyMeg: They should've asked him! That celebrity panel thing would be awesome! And anything to get Eddie closer to me...(i.e two hours away...) is a good thing. :)

5. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Thanks for the Narrows pictures Zhu
    Eddie looks so much more...evil in them? It's so different seeing him be the bad guy since we're so used to his other sweet characters. He looks as if he's about to take a big bite out of that gun in the first picture. :p

I agree Jessica, they should've had Eddie be the goalie. If nothing else, I'm sure that would have been very entertaining! :lol:

6. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Ignore this, my computer went psycho again. Sorry :)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  7. ZhuShuaijie

Yes!I think Eddie's perform always such sweet , he always can bring us Surprise .And, anyway the man be all such handsome. Love he:lol::lol:

And,happy Chinese New Year to everybody with Eddie. This be China, biggest, most importance, the most beautiful festival:lol:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Hahaha.....Anyway, I just detection an Eddie's personally signature.Uh.....I true hope to see understand it, but perfunctorily man.....is such lovely:lol::guffaw:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  8. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Awesome pictures Zhu (as always)! :thumbsup: And where did you get the autograph? For a dude (and left-handed at that), it doesn't look as messy as I expected. Or maybe I'm just surrounded by too many to-be doctors that I think all men have chicken-scratch handwriting. :p

Hot damn. Too bad they didn't push through! It would be so nice to see Eddie back on ice again playing hockey. Since the only time I saw him on ice playing hockey was during 'Miracle'.

9. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Was just crusing around and found this yummy picture of Eddie at a Kings hockey game on Eddie Cahill.net. :drool: Thought I'd share with you all!

http://eddie-cahill.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/102808.jpg

Ouote for the site:

"Jim Craig in the Hizzouse!!!
    Actually, it’s actor Eddie Cahill, who played the U.S. goaltender in the 2004 movie, Miracle. No word if Dean Lombardi has floated an offer to him to play in goal for the Kings.
    Cahill, who now stars in CSI: NY, was on hand to see the Red Wings come from behind to defeat the Kings in a shootout. A lifelong Rangers fan, Eddie also had a blog over on NHL.com last season. Not too sure if he’s picking up where he left off last season. Then again, he seems to have his plate full now, solving crimes alongside Gary Sinise."

Hmm...looks like he has a few brewskis linded up there. :beer:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
  10. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I've never seen Eddie's signature before. It's actually pretty decent looking, well more so than I thought it would be.
    Thanks Zhu

Also, thanks for the picture Flacknatic :)
    I'm not sure if Eddie looks sad or bored in it though. He's probably just upset that it's not a Rangers game, I would be :D
    The quote that came with the pic is pretty funny!

And I noticed all of the cups sitting beside of him too ;)

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Isn't that a pic from awhile ago? The hockey game one?

12. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

That's a lot of booze for a single game. :D And is it just me or does he seem bored? Or maybe had a beer too many? :lol:

13. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Is the hockey game picture an older one?
    Shows you how much I pay attention, I didn't even notice :)

I guess one can never really get tired of looking at Eddie, even in pictures you've already seen! ;)

14. ZhuShuaijie

I think friend ,it from GOOGLE.
    And, Yes, nobody no consider him be a dude.
    Certainly habitually use left hand. Uh.....I always think, use left hand's person,, font,is very nice, but, now, Uh......I want afresh understanding, our dude. because I start think, he be like abstract's artist:lol::lol:

15. ZhuShuaijie

Hey, anyway, who detection about big boy's video . He is accept the interview of medium. And, he is say Hello with us.
    Perhaps, he is just prepare to invite us to go to his house:lol::lol::lol:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

uh.....this video :http://videos.eddie-cahill.net/play.php?vid=108

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.