The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Dont know if this is still on current topic but here are some of my favorite Love moments (not necessarily in order that they happened:

*Nicky checking out Greggo's behind.

*Both of them getting sick and no one else on the team. In other words how did they get so sick?

*The one card. It was from the wedding chapel lady. It did happen. For anyone who is crazy as me and tapes the episodes and still has it (is horrible on episode names) when Nicky and Greggo are sitting sown and talking with her play it on slow motion if you can and you will see it. I have learned that sometimes its where you look matters on seeing the truth.

*The boys wearing each other clothes or something similiar that makes you realize they have influence on each other.

*This next one I think I have said on here before like the previous metnioned or maybe it was on gabby chat but a few episodes ago Greggo's pants were tight, and I dont mean like our dear gay cowboy wears them. Hopefully you can figure out what I mean. If not the only other way is to say this his pants showed evidence that Greggo was ready for HAL!:guffaw::devil::thumbsup::drool: (deserves award for that).

I know I have more but I got distracted after the last one.

Welcome all newbies.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

^ Screen caps! I demand screencaps:lol::drool:

Pleeease?:)

3. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

Anyone notice how in the last episode Nick is walking with Cathrine and notices Greg talking to Riley. Nick looks back at them I think 3 times. It looked like he was starring at Greggo!:):drool:

Nicky was hardly listening to Cathrine! It was so sweet!

4. CSI-Fan3

CSI-Fan3 Victim

Hi, I've been lurking around here for a while, and I decided I should join. So, well, I did.
    Anyway, to get back on the topic.

I think "Leggo My Greggo" is indeed Nick's best line. But I was thinking of "I thought we had a relationship?" for Greg, although the other ones are great too (personally I think Greg has had great lines throughout the series).

I'm hoping they'll start airing season nine here soon, because all those spoilers make me wanna see all the epi's. A lot of promising things to come for our boys, so I've heard... :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I noticed, although it wasn't Catherine it was Ray. The camera panned to Greg and Riley doing some paperwork in the breakroom, then Ray and Nick walked by talking about the case and then Nick turned and looked back at Greg. I have provided photographic evidence for you all to enjoy.

[​IMG]

I wonder if it was that moment that Nick decided to share his office with Greg, then decided to allow Riley to share too in order to avoid suspicion!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome to The Fort, CSI-Fan3.

Thanks for the screen cap, Wojo! I also noticed that Nick turned to look at Greg several times (three times, BrokenSmile is right) and he was hardly paying attention to Ray :guffaw:

I agree with everyone that last night's episode was great for The Love; maybe, it has something to do with the fact that it was the first episode written by the couple of new writers from "Battlestar Galactica"? They seem to focus more on the character development and as I already said, recently on BSG after giving little hints throughout the series, it turns out that two long-running male characters are gay and are in a relationship...;)

InnocentGuilt, I couldn't agree with you more. It was so telling when Greg asked Nick if he was still okay with the office thing..... It felt like he was asking Nick if he would feel comfortable seeing him ALL THE TIME (at work....and at home ;)) and the smile that Nick gave Greg in that moment was....I melted when I saw that smile!

7. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

Oh thx Wojo for the correction! I also like the picture!

I've gotten a very good vibe from these new writers! They seem to be helping The Love a lot! I like when Greg tells Nick he was "Very classy!" It was really sweet!

8. NGR91300

NGR91300 Victim

Welcome BrokenSmile93 & CSI-Fan3 :)

Thanks for the pic this scene was sooo telling! Nick can't take his eyes away from his man ;).
    And I totally agree with you to say that Nick asked Riley to share it with them to avoid any kind of suspicion ^^

9. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thanks Wojo for the evidence! As Grissom (?) once said "the evidence never lies" ! Aww, isn't that sweet how Nick is checking out his man!? Nick being so distracted by Greg, awww. Maybe Nick was thinking of what sharing an office with Greg would be like :devil:
    I like the fact that here is more of The Love on screen and I can hardly contain myself until SE9 starts up here in Sweden again. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome to the Fort, BrokenSmile93 and CSI-Fan3!

I'm so happy to hear that it was a good episode for the Love. Can't wait to see clips!
    Of course Nicky had to ask Riley to share their office since seeing Greg the whole time might be to much to handle :devil: And Riley will make sure that he won't jump Greg right then and there in their office :lol:

I'd love to see some evidence on that one too. And HAL cracks me up every time! :guffaw:

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I noticed it in the episode "Young Man With A Horn", when Nick and Greg arrive at the crime scene and if HAL means what I think ....then yes, Greggo was ready for HAL! :censored:

And speaking of our dear gay cowboy and the tight pants he uses to wear, does anyone here remember T.T.T ( Theory of Tight Trousers)? :guffaw:

Nick knows it helps keep his Greggo....distracted, lets put in that way...;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  12. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

]
    WOO! *Gives Stacy award* Yes, I think it was on Gabbly, and you do realize that I will totally annoy my sister by forcing her to watch that epi on youtube with me to analyze Greg's crotch. :)

And you, dear, are just fueling my thunder by using my word at every possible interval, you know that? And I lurv you for it, you know that too? Okay, that's good. :lol:

Seabird - HAL = Hot Anal Lovin'.:lol:

...Did i just violate TEH RULEZ again?:confused:

Third, I think both of the boys wear 'em a little too tight for the dress code, but as Ecklie does not want to publicly admit to staring another man's ass...

*Whispers* And Nick doesn't either bit we all know he does...

Just one thing I would like to say - Do they tell the actors to just randomly take pictures of whatever takes their fancy? Are there a bunch of rolls of film sitting in CBS's office someplace with oodles of useless nonsence like blades of grass and a chipmunk munching on a acorn on them? Because, WHAT THE HELL WAS ERIC TAKING A PICTURE OF?! There was nothing in front of him at the angle the camera was pointed in other than...well...George's ass.

So...Yeah.

I guess TEH NONBELEIVERS could say he was taking a picutre of what Nick was picking up, but last I checked, they take pictures of things before they're disturbed, not after. :O

On one last note - I'm loving Greg's arms. Lynn likey. I think Nicky likey too.

-Lynn

13. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thanks for the pics seabird!

Yup, there is no way Greg is taking a photo of nuthin' but one of his man's finest assests! I don't blame him for it :devil:

And note to self: need to watch Young Man With a Horn to see Greggy being all ready for HAL , as if he isn't all the time...:lol:

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hello all !! Been a long time.

So what is happening? CSI has recently started in England so I thought that I'd better take a more proactive part in discussions.... Greg and Nick sharing an office?

Am i mistaken? or just reading incorrectly?

What is HAL? someone please pm me- for I feel that I'm rather thick in this subject.

Thanks for all the nice pictures of the LOVE. Maybe I'm being jaded ??

Has season nine developed into more LOVE themes/subjective ideas?

Regarding that pic of Greg- it so is suggestive isnt it? Greg is taking a picture of Nick and his manly assets lol if that is the correct terminology to use.

15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome back, candygirl!

HAL is .......*points to Kaylinn's previous post* ;)

Yes. When Grissom leaves, they have to decide what to do with his office. Catherine, who is now in charge of the team, declines (she wants to keep her old office), so the next in line for Grissom's office is our Nicky, who decides to divvy it up with his Greggo (of course ;)) and with Riley (to avoid suspicions).

And Wojo posted this awesome cap as photographic evidence of The Love. Nick is discussing the case with Ray in the corridor and he turns THREE TIMES! to check out on his Greggo:

Oh, and we've also been talking about our gay Texan cowboy and his tight pants! :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.