Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well in Burned the UST was fairly sizzling in the air when that scene happened. :p

Calleigh making the first move... hmmm... I can definitely seeing her do that if she were properly motivated by something or someone. She's always been a direct woman, so it wouldn't be out of character for her...;)

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I would actually like to see Calleigh make the first move. That would be a nice change, and I think that Eric deserves something like that. It would really make me more happy than just seeing her agree with him when he tells her his feelings (not that I would mind that either). I can't imagine what she would say, though... I don't know, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, right?

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

The scene is Burned is one of my favorites. I still have a big smile on my face everytime I see it.

Well seeing on how she called Eric out on his feelings, I definitely think that it is time for her to put her feelings for him out there. We know she cares about him but to what extent? Is she in love with him (how she couldn't be is beyond me :lol:). I understand that she would be afraid to reveal her feelings for him especially since he didn't say anything to her in the last episode but c'mon, somethings gotta give already.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No it wouldn't....

given the truffles she might feel a little guilty about demaning an answer and then when he wants to tell her, she's off with some guy... and given her situation 714, it might propell her to make the first move or speak first.

5. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I agree with you that Eric deserves having Calleigh be the first one to admit her feelings. All this time it's been Eric making the overtures, letting it be known in ways other than verbally how he feels about her, but HE has never seen that from her. It is absolutely correct that we don't know the depth of Calleigh's feelings for him, so given all this, it would be a real shame if the writers didn't have her admit her feelings for him, to him, before he does the same.

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Maybe she'll initiate the conversation, but still let him tell what he has to tell her first. That way, we would have a great progress with her character, but it still wouldn't be too much.

Anyway, if she decides to tell him everything first, maybe she will start with something like: "Eric, I wanted to tell you something but I was scared..." I can imagine that talking about her feelings will be very hard for her, but she'll try anyway, because he is so important to her. I think Emily will make it very believable with facial expressions and voice and maybe some 'trying to find the right words' pauses... And Adam will be incredibly cute (I mean even more cute than he is in any other situation). I just can't wait to see that.

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I think it's time for her move. I guess he made his first one giving her those truffles. It's obvious what he was thinking when he left it in her lab. He wanted to let her know that he's sure of his feelings and ready to take a big step towards their possible relationship.:)
    So in my opinion now she should do something or say something to him about her true feelings. And events in next episode seems to be a great opportunity for her to do it. She needs to be more open with him. He's definitely not a seer, so she have to let him know how she really feels about him.;)
    They can't play the game who's turn now to do something all the time, cause it's really getting annoying.:scream: I hope she'll realize finally how perfect man he is for her.:p

8. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I'm sure that when this happens...when they admit it and hopefully kiss soon, he'll get this huge eric grin...They're so cute, I hope something good happens in 7.14 when she's in the hospital!

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh can't you just imagine the look on Eric's face, the smile! The smiles he gives Calleigh now are just the best, but to have her telling him what he's been dying to hear, oh that will be a picture to savor. I am sure Adam will do it justice, just as Emily will. She does it so well... the emotional scenes and the ones in which she delivers her lines haltingly and so very effectively.

10. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Oh can't you just imagine the look on Eric's face, the smile! The smiles he gives Calleigh now are just the best, but to have her telling him what he's been dying to hear, oh that will be a picture to savor. I am sure Adam will do it justice, just as Emily will. She does it so well... the emotional scenes and the ones in which she delivers her lines haltingly and so very effectively.
    [/quote]

The Eric grin, yes! I can't imagine any scene with E/C without the Eric grin! I am positive they will both be awesome. eep!!! I can't wait!!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

11. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

I would love to see Calleigh's reaction to the truffles. I can't wait for these two to finally admit how they feel for each other. I'm sure that Adam and Emily will do an amazing job with that scene.

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok I have read at least two or maybe three pages of what everybody thinks may be happening when calleigh starts choking, But has anyone considered the fact that...Maybe ... Just maybe Eric may have to addminister some Mouth to mouth on her before medical attention arrives! Hmm now that could be interesting in its self!!!!

lets just say he has to do CPR on his wonder woman in order to keep her alive until help arrives, Now in some countries you are bound to that person for life if you save they're life! So will say he does CPR and they finally take her to the hospital and Eric is frantic in the waiting room when out pops none other than long lost Mama bear herself, the always intuative Alex Woods!

Seeing Alex Eric runs over and is frantic to know what is wrong with Calleigh, and he is babbling like a mad man firing questions at Alex so fast that she has to calm him down before she can tell him anything. when she finally gets him seated and explains the situation Eric is so upset still from what happens, he blurts out to Alex that she has to save her and make her well again because he just can't bare the thought of loosing her.

Of course Alex being Alex picks up on something in Erics demeaner, but doesn't say anything, but she does give him one of her pattoned, "What have you two been up to sence I last saw you looks." and reassures him that they are doing everything they can to see that shes alright, and that she will come and tell him as soon as she knows something.

So later after Alex goes back in and they get Calleigh straighned out from her ordeal she greets her friend and tells her that a frantic Eric is waiting to come and see her and that if it wasn't for him giving her CPR she might not have been so lucky. Of course Calleigh hearing that Eric saved her life gives Alex a strange look and says Eric saved me.. and Alex looks back at Calleigh and say yeah baby he saved you, that boy really does care about you and has for a long time. Calleigh ducks her head and say I don't no what you mean Alex we're just colleges, Friends we work together and thats it. Alex will look at her with her hands on her hips and them big'ol eyes and say MMMHuh! And say I think you do know what I mean and you have felt the same way to for along time if I had to guess! wich I don't! Calleigh will try to hide her exspretion on her face and of course the blushing, But you know Alex will see through it. Alex will say well if you ask me this would be a good time to let him know how you feel and I would do it soon. THAT BOY LOVES YOU! And I think you feel the same for him! Trust me! TELL HIM!

Later when Eric comes to see calleigh after she is settled in her room, He pecks on the door and peeks in and she is laying in the bed with her eyes closed so he tiptoes in and has a big vase of flowers and set them on the table by her bed. He eases over beside her and leans down and kisses her on the forhead and careses the side of her face with his hand, he turns and is about to walk away when she calls his name and grabs his hand.

He turns to she her bright, but tired smile and he says hey, I can come back later I didnt mean to wake you! She says no and then she says shes glad hes there and motions fo him to sit. Eric being Eric gives her a small Delko grin and tells her he brought her some flowers. She looks over and says aaww that was so sweet, but you didn't have to, and he says yeah... I did, because someone once said, Girls Love flowers! that brings a smile to Calleighs face along with a shy blush. Theirs a long pause and finally Calleigh bites her bottom lip and looks up at his big brown eyes and says I want to thank you Eric, for saving my life. Alex told me if you hadn't been there to give me CPR that I may not be here now. Eric starts to say something and Calleigh reaches up with a finger to his lips and silences him and says SHHH! She looks him in the eyes and her eyes start to look watery and she says that she has something else to say and that she is so sorry that she hadn't said anything to him, but she just didn't know if it was real at first and she was afraid that he wouldn't feel the same as she did. All Eric can do is stair with his mouth a gap. She tells him that she has feeling for him and has had them for a long time and she started to realize them when she almost lost him, but she had just tried to dismiss them, but she can't ignor them any longer.

Eric looks long and hard into her eyes and can't hardly process the words in his brain. He very suddely and quietly says I've been wanting....well trying to tell you for a long time, but I was scared to say anything to you too. He takes her by the hand and they stair at eachother for a few minutes and finally Eric says, I care about you so much Calleigh, and if you let me I will never let anything happen to you again.

Calleigh reaches up and places her hand on his check and smiles at him with tears in her eyes and then Eric is about to lean in and drop the big one on her lips when a knock is heard and the door starts to open and Eric jumps and Calleigh trys to act as though nothing is happening. In walks Alex with a look like MMhmm I coughtcha. and a big knowing smile. She walks in and says, Oh I'm sorry! I hope I was't interupting anything. Of course Eric grins and rubs the back of his head with his hand and says no you not interupting come on in. Calleigh grin and looks up at Eric and rolls her eyes. Eric looks at her and says hes going to go and he will be back to check on her later after his shift. Calleigh says ok and Eic hugs Alex and say take care of her till I get back, to which Alex says oh don't worry shes in good hands. Calleigh smiles and waves bye and then smiles at Alex.

And thats about how that playes out in my utterly twisted little pea brain. Although if it was me Speedle would have lived and this would be a Talleigh ship, But thats just me.

Wow! I just allmost wrote my own Fanfction! Ha Ha ! All you Fanfic people be my guest if you like it take and tweek it.

13. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

:guffaw:
    You're just like me...I did the same thing today. I explained to my mom how I think the entire episode will go down. Heehee. Anyways, I TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT THE CPR!! I dont know why, but it just came to me in the car today. I was like..Ok. She cant breath. CPR!!! I can totally picture that happening...because if she cant breath, she wont last having to be taken down the elevator, into an amublance, and to the hospital. It's just not logical!

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This episode has brought out the fanfic writer in all of us :lol:. The weird thing is that even though we have so many ideas on how this all could happen the writers could totally surprise with something entirely different. I just hope that if that's the case they better have something incredible to deliver cause there have been some pretty good ideas from all you guys here.

15. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

I told my mom how I thought everything was going to happen, too! She could care less, but she watches anyway just to laugh at my reactions… whenever there’s E/C interaction, I kind of squeal. It’s just a natural response.

It would be completely awesome if Eric did CPR on Calleigh. Any of the scenarios you guys have come up with would be pretty great. I hope the writers deliver!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.