Private Practice

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 21, 2007.

1. CSI24

CSI24 Victim

Ok, thanks. Do you know where I could find the first season? I only saw the last half of the first season. I did see the last two eps of season 3 of Grey's Anatomy, when Addison went to see Naomi and Sam.

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

3. athens

athens Coroner

Hey,new Private Practice fan here :)

I am new but I did watch all the episodes from the two seasons so far.

I really like the show.It's very different from Grey's Anatomy but it's very good.I like the characters ,most of the storylines and all the interactions between the characters ;)

4. SunsetBoulevard

athens :luvlove: Welcome to the PP thread! :D It's awesome to see another fan in here.
    I agree, I love the storylines. I actually don't know whether Shonda works with real doctors because or what. I have no clue how she can always come up with those awesome storylines by herself.

ETA:

ADDISON IS ATTRACTED TO WYATT, THE RIVAL PRACTICE'S BRASH DOCTOR, AND VIOLET SECRETLY DATES PETE AND SHELDON AT THE SAME TIME, ON ABC'S "PRIVATE PRACTICE"

"Homeward Bound" - As Addison and Kevin struggle in their relationship, she finds herself attracted to Wyatt, the cocky doctor from rival Pacific Wellcare, while Violet seeks a way to carry on relationships with both Pete and Sheldon, and Cooper grows closer to Charlotte when she experiences a family emergency, on "Private Practice," THURSDAY, JANUARY 15 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Guest starring Brian Benben as Sheldon, Sharon Leal as Sonya, Patty McCormack as Cynthia, Tim Guinee as Seth, Matthew John Armstrong as Daron, Elaine Kagan as Annette, Geffri Maya as Maya, with Jay Harrington as Wyatt and David Sutcliffe as Kevin.

"Homeward Bound" was written by Sal Calleros and directed by Mark Tinker.

VIOLET DISCOVERS SHE'S PREGNANT, BUT DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE FATHER IS, ON ABC'S "PRIVATE PRACTICE"

"Nothing to Fear" - Violet finds out she's pregnant but isn't sure who the father is, Addison struggles with her own guilty conscience after her kiss with Wyatt, as Sam and Pete clash when an old friend and colleague asks them to help him die. Meanwhile Charlotte proposes marriage to Cooper, on "Private Practice," THURSDAY, JANUARY 22 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Guest starring Grant Show as Archer, Brian Benben as Sheldon, Sarah Drew as Judy, Susan Ruttan as Nora, Joel Grey as Dr. Alexander Ball, Jay Harrington as Wyatt and David Sutcliffe as Kevin.

"Nothing to Fear" was written by Jon Cowan and Robert Rovner and directed by Allison LIddi-Brown.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  5. athens

athens Coroner

I'm not very fond of Sheldon.I like Pete and Violet but I am not sure I like them as a couple.

Didn't Sheldon say he wanted just to be friends with Violet?They'll date now?

Pregnant?I wonder what is going to happen with that storyline but I really don't want too much drama.It would definetely be something trully fascinating to have a PP baby;):lol:

6. CSI24

CSI24 Victim

Hi, welcome Athens! One of the reasons I like PP is because there is not as much drama as there is on Grey's Anatomy. Thanks for the information.

7. SunsetBoulevard

I loved the new episode. I haven't said this for a long time, but I totally loved it. Both storyline was great. And OMG... Addie and Wyatt... Looks like I ship Addison with everyone who she's currently having issues with, lol. I used to ship her with Pete, Kevin, and now Wyatt. I'm still going to miss Kevin, anyway, because they were so meant to be, but this new guy rocks. I didn't even like him in the beginning, he was annoying calling Addison "Monty" and he totally knew that. But now that we know things from his past, I kind of like him.

I felt so sorry for Charlotte. The plane scene was awesome, still heart-wrenching. Cooper was just a sweetheart to go to her father's place.

I just adored the fact that everyone was about to choose between two equal things.

And wtf. Sam's girlfriend? I have a feeling that she won't last too long.

8. athens

athens Coroner

Thanks CSI24 :)

I have to say I didn't particularly like Wyatt at the beggining but the writers seem to want us to like him ;)

I love Charlotte and Cooper!..I was so like her to be all strong all the time and in the end break down.

Why am I not too fond of the Violet/Pete/Sheldon thing?:shifty:

9. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I love Charlotte and Cooper and that plane scene was awesome. I hope they keep these two together. They have great chemistry.

I never liked the Violete/Pete thing but I do like her with Sheldon.

I guess we will see who the father is and I hope its not Pete but have a feeling it will be.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
  10. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

The reason I checked out this thread was that I just loved Charlotte and Cooper last episode. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :)

I just read a spoiler I did NOT want to read. :( Please be careful regarding spoilers next time.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  11. SunsetBoulevard

Oh my god. I totally forgot that the line you're talking about is TOTALLY spoilerish. So sorry, I didn't think about that.

*edits*

Missing, your last line is spoilerish, I've edited it. Please be more careful next time.

12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey *waves* Pretty new Private Practice fan over here. I got season 1 for christmas and instantly fell in love with the show and the characters, I loved Addison in Grey's anayway. So I catched up with all the episodes and can never wait for the next...
    I'm so sad how things are between Addie and Kevin now...I liked them sooo much and I seriously don't like that Wyatt...
    So as I already said I can't wait for the next episode...so many things have to be cleared..:)

13. CSI24

CSI24 Victim

I sort of liked Pete/Violet/ not too much Sheldon. I do not know what to think. I can not wait for the next episode! I was still shocked about the last episode though.

14. SunsetBoulevard

The last minute of the episode was definitely shocking. I thought that was Wyatt but when I found out who it was, I was even more shocked!
    Archer has been proven a bad person. I hope he won't do anything bad now. He almost messed up my OTP- which has been finally messed up by Shonda.
    Charlotte is great. I didn't like her until now. I like emotional people, and seeing her like that is good (but also sad).
    How could Wyatt say "Take your clothes off." to Addison like that? Addison was totally right that she left the room.
    Can't wait for the crossover episode!

15. SunsetBoulevard