Episode 7x13 - "And They're Offed" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jan 18, 2009.

1. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I enjoyed the episode, I think it was so sweet the way Eric left Calleigh a box of her favorite chocolate truffles on her desk :adore: Hes so adorable.

I loved the way Ryan was kicking that mans butt :guffaw:. He looked sexy :drool:

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Erm... been a while and I've just caught up with episodes. so just few lines

Ryan kicking ass, yay! I always feel that he takes so much crap from others that it's about time him to do something good.

Calleigh and the horseguy, yay!

Even I don't like horses, I have closer contact to them on on my sandwitch, I highly doubt that anyone just leaves horse like that. I mean the part when C and E first went to talk to horseguy/groomerorwhatever.

I was just wondering why on earth to get personal threat all the time. I mean back in days H had gang after thim, now RUssian mob and Eric was shot and marijuana and Aerosol and now someone is stalking him and then somepoint Ryan had gambling problem.
    What if...we just... solved those crimes.
    But ohoh! I forgot [at least in my coutry] CSIM is directed to young adults! WHich means it has to be soapy and relationship messups!

3. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I love this ep! Finally Ryan have some more screen time and he not screew up! :thumbsup:

Fight scene was awesome! And Ryan :drool: God, he a very good fighter!:eek: And i like how Jon played all emotions in this ep. :) He is a great actor :thumbsup:

Calleigh on horse was amazing! And i like that she don't wait while Eric say her a words, it's so obvious that he not sure in his feelings. Maybe he comeback to Natalia?:rolleyes: I hope so.:rolleyes:

Now, about russian mob. First my words was "We[russians] is bad guys again?", it's so boring.:( But then all my anger is gone, when i saw russian passport :guffaw: They can't ask someone who knows russian how write words "Russian passport" right? :guffaw: And this symbol, it was The Moscow Kremlin? :guffaw:

Sorry, but it was toooo funny for me :lol:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  4. OLE

OLE Witness

It was the first episod from 7th season, because Orla_Dark advised me to watch it.
    (how can I missed "Русско пасспорт")
    it was interesting : 2 new men - new lab "rat" and woman insted Alex.
    But the main idea for season is that russians a the main bad guys? so commonplace, so ussual.
    As you've seen,no... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And so poor- no internet to found?
    бедные люди,денег нету
    And why there are english text in russian passport?

p.s. good night/evening/morning/afternoon for everyone here, I'm new...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Ha, i forgot write about english text in it, but i think it's ok cuz it was visa.
    And in russian passport we don't have information about eye color, height:rolleyes:
    Ok, it was just funny, everyone doing mistakes when it's about another country;)

PS i'm glad you here OLE :)

6. lucy_from_oz

lucy_from_oz Victim

I loved this episode,specially because it had a lot of two of my favorite things in the world: Ryan and horses.

Although,I must say,I really hated their wardrobes,Calleigh did look a little ridiculous with that suit and tie .And I don't even want to talk about Ryan's,I mean he looks so much better in casual gear,but they keep putting him in those hideous suits.

Anyway,frivolous comment aside, I really love when the writers go deeper on the characters lives,instead of just showing them collecting evidence. And fortunately, this season has had a lot of that .

And about Natalia,it's weird how she's been let out,like she's not a real part of the team, she actually has been having less screen time I think. (maybe is just my impression,or wishful thinking :devil:, I really don't like her that much ).

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ryan looks HOT in suits. I didn't mind the suit at all. Sometimes I'm not crazy about his ties, but there have been a couple I've liked. I don't think he was wearing a tie in this episode. He definitely looked good in the fight scene minus the suit jacket.

The tie did look odd on Calleigh, but cute at the same time. Although at first all I could think was "did she raid Avril Lavigne's closet?" :lol: (no offense to AV of course).

8. lucy_from_oz

lucy_from_oz Victim

He was wearing a tie,an ugly one I might add.
    But you're totally right,he looks hot in suits,but only because the guy looks hot in anything.
    I still think that the suits are awful.I really believe he looks better in jeans.

And lol at the Avril Lavigne comment by the way

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He wasn't wearing a tie during the fight scene,but put one on later(probably when he put on the jacket) I didn't think the tie was bad that he wore in this episode.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I didn't even notice the tie. :lol: I guess I kept having the image of the fight scene in my head, so all I saw was the addition of the jacket. Yeah, he looks good in jeans, no doubt about that. I'd definitely much rather he wear jeans with a suit jacket and dressy shirt (preferably white), but I still like him in the suit pants every once in a while. Maybe it's like they say on the preview for the new Burn Notice episode... a uniform means power and makes people more afraid of you (and this is said while the three characters are dressed like FBI agents with the black suits with white shirts- no ties though lol). So, maybe that's why Ryan wears suits now. Maybe he feels like the suspects take him more seriously than if he were wearing casual clothing. :lol: Some of his ties are questionable, that's for sure. My fave tie of his though was that pink and purple one (can't remember the ep name).

I'm so gonna have to watch that episode again though. His little yells while he was fighting were just awesome.

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I'm sorry, but I loved everyones outfit in that episode. Dont get me started on Calleigh's: tie, vest, jacktet - that was super sexy. Even if it looked bad to some people, she made it look good, I'm telling you.

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I have to agree with you, though those cloths were a little bit weird they looked good on them and I liked it too.:)
    When I saw them on picutures I wasn't so sure, but on the screen they were ok.:thumbsup:

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Hey wait... doesn't Russians have two kind of passports, with cyrillic (sp?) and normal letters? Because I believe some Russian gave me once two passports (obviously I cannot read Russian letters) and the other had normal letters.

Oh so many different passports, like the French and the Greek have strange ones :p

And at least our passports (Finnish) have text with three langauges, several langauges on the front page.

I have to say that Russians always being bad guys makes me laugh as well :p

Well not first mistakes on the show. They've screwed up with passports earlier :p

14. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

I dunno, I like him with just hte dress shirt and the sleeves rolled up. Tie or no tie! -dies-