Who is your favorite character on CSI:NY?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 15, 2009.

?

Choose your favorite character from CSI:NY!

1. Mac Taylor

31 vote(s)
    18.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

17 vote(s)
    10.1%
  3. Danny Messer

25 vote(s)
    14.9%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

18 vote(s)
    10.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

5 vote(s)
    3.0%
  6. Don Flack

44 vote(s)
    26.2%
  7. Adam Ross

15 vote(s)
    8.9%
  8. Sid Hammerback

5 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Jessica Angell

8 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm kind of bummed that nobody has voted for Sid yet. Poor guy. :(

We still love you, Sid! :p

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I love Lindsay:hugegrin: I think she is just great!
    I love the way Lindsay acts with the other characters.
    She and danny are just great together:):) ( just my opinion)

Go Danny and lindsay!!!!

3. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Stella is the one for me. It's always been Stella and that's how it stays.
    I love the way she does her job. She's very loving and caring. I love her sense of humour and her smile. She's a really good friend and she knows how to kick some butt! Oh and she's HOT! :drool:
    She's been through a lot but still she keeps on going and doesn't let anyone to beat her down.
    It's easy to like Stella.

I <3 Stella!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Usually i don't participate in threads like this one at any forum because i firmly believe you can't measure feelings with numbers (a vote in this case). However i want to say why i LOVE Stella Bonasera

I love Stella because since the day she was born she was a loner and still she could manage to survive her own loneliness
    I love Stella because she is compasionate and she cares for everybody's feelings
    I love Stella because even when she never had Family Christmas or she didn't know her mother's kiss she decided her family was going to be her lab Family
    I love Stella because she respects everybody's silences when she feels her family needs that
    I love Stella because she learnt how to be the best friend despite of she was going wandering without any love in her life
    I love Stella because she still is trying to find out about her biological family (at some point she found out she was half Greek and half Italian) despite of the pain she can feel in the future
    I love Stella because she still believes love is possible for a loner like her
    I love Stella because she can be strong and vulnerable and pig-headed and extremely human with flaws and virtues
    I love Stella because she loves dancing as much as i do ;)
    I love Stella because she has a pure soul despite of nobody taugh her how to survive being so alone
    I love Stella because she makes me laugh and cry in the same episode just because she can :)

These are some reasons why i love Stella. Melina only makes me love her more and more :D

And i love Mac and Don too. But Stella is someone who deserves to be respect and love and i hope someday we will know her biological Family. There is a circle she must close in her life :)

Debbie :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  5. nver

nver Victim

I have to go with Flack for his humor, expressions, and damn, he just looks so GOOD! up until recently I would have gone with Danny, but the Danny/Lindsay thing has soured me on him -- where's the Danny we know and love? Please, TPTB, don't mess with Flack!

6. CSIFANATIC

CSIFANATIC Hit and Run

I'm torn between Stella Bonasera (Just love her acting), Don Flack (He's just Great) and Jessica Angell (She's very sexy).

CATHERINE: What Kind of perverse Game are you playing here, Gil
    GRISSOM: I'm not a pervert

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I voted Mac Taylor.:adore:
    Well reason is because he's "the man in charge!" :lol: :devil::lol:

Of course there's LOT OF another reasons but I won't write them cause most of the people here know them already! ;)

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

YAY SID GOT A VOTE! :p

Looking at the results, I'm not surprised that Flack is in the lead with Danny and Mac tied for second place. I am, however, a bit surprised that Adam is fourth - I'm very pleased, mind you, but a bit surprised. :p

9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

stella and flack are my favs!!! though i love adam and mac!!

10. Catu

Catu Police Officer

my favs are stella and flack they are funny and passionate about their work!!

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Flack always seems to win these polls, which is cool. He's seriously such an awesome character, and it's been great to see him in the spotlight this season!

12. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I wanted to go with Sid first, but in the end I picked Adam. Yes, Adam. Why? Because no matter how bad i sthe episode AJ always does a fantastic job, and his character managed to save some episodes in the past.

Last season, my answer would have been Danny, but lately, I just fell like his character died. He's not the same anymore, he doesn't have the same passion. He just seems flat. Saying 'boom' from time to time doesn't mean that he is still the same.

13. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

i picked mac because he the best character for me :p

14. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi my Favorite characters are Don Flack , Danny Messer , Sheldon Hawkes, and Mac Taylor :)

15. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Silly me... I hadn't realized this thread existed. I am one of the weirdos -and proud of it- to vote for Stella. Should you open a "your favorite male and your favorite female characters", my favorite male character has always been Hawkes. He used to be my absolute favorite until I learned to understand Stella.