Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:scream: DTV transmissions are changing everything, gosh!!! Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

I've got a clip. It's a "Behind the scenes" form "And they're offed"
    Enjoy

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well but the eps that are usually slated to be Feb sweeps are still going to air in Feb even during the DTV switchover. Unless all the networks have decided to push back sweeps to March b/c it is possible that not everyone will be able to view tv in Feb b/c of the switch

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

We got another detail from Calleigh's past, she grew up around horses :). It does make sense and it's cool to know something more about her even if it's just something small.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well whenever I discover something new about our girl, I'm always happy, even if they're very slow in showing us these things :lol:.
    Gosh after 7 years all we know about Caleligh is that
    She loves:
    -guns
    -coffee (well she's addicted to coffeine like me :lol:)
    -horseses since she grew up with them.
    -truffles, only the ones from Chicago :lol:

We also know that her father is an alcoholic and her parents divorced after lot of arguments when she was still very young.
    We know that her father is very cute (well let me say that I love him :adore:) and we actually don't know anything about her mother except for the "she was more of a friend than an authority figure" stuff.
    We don't know whether she has siblings.
    We also know that she lived in a cahotic house and that they used to watch lots of television.

We also know that she had lots of bad relationships since her time in the academy (we still don't know what happened there :p) and she's been hurt more than once by men.

Well for a person who's been in a show like this for 7 years......it's not tha much. They surely can improve :p

Gosh I'd love to see Duke, at least another time :beer:

5. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Okay y'all, am I going crazy or did I see Emily's body double walking behind her in that TV guide clip? It's about at the 45 second mark, keep looking til about the 55 second mark on the video. It was pretty cool, the girl was wearing the exact black outfit and had Emily's hair, so I'm guess that was her body double... could be totally wrong, but I thought I'd share my thoughts.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're not crazy for the first time I saw her body double :eek:.
    When I first watched the clip I was like "WTF??? Emily walking behind herslef? :cardie:"
    She was wearing the same clothes and she was tiny like Emily, so yep it was her body double. The only thing tha made you tell it wasn't Emily (along with the fact that Emily was talking at the same time) well it was her way of walking....which was completely unEmily :lol:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  7. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

You're right EmilyRocks ;)
    They're the same :guffaw:
    Maybe her twin? :shifty: Hmm... :shifty: :guffaw:
    She's awesome and so sweet in this clip, better, she's awesome and sweet;)

I've a question, I sent her a letter in last June and so far, no reply, yeah, I know it take a while [BTW it sucks:scream:]. Does anyone received a reply from her?

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So cool I just saw it :). And yeah she walks totally different. Nice catch.

9. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

Thanks for the bonus clip. I had to watch ita 2nd time to see Emily's body double, but I did see her. Em did an amazing job in the episode. I love the behind the scenes clips with Emily. She always seem so bubbly and cheerful.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I know that she (or someone who works for her) sent the same reply to some people over Leela's site (emilyprocter.de).
    IDK whether she sent other replies or not. All I know is that she's not that able with computers :lol::p

As for her double body I'm still :eek: . Thank god she walks in a completely different way :lol:

11. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

Before this season ends. There has to be a point where these two kiss or do something. because shit !!! lol It's been to damn long parading like if there's nothing going on. Any-whoo. Does anyone know how many ep's season 7 is going to have i'm thinking 20 or 21 but not to sure. thanx..

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I think they will be the usual 24, even if they had promised us 27 after last season which was shorter for the writer's strike...:rolleyes:

13. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I just saw the promo for 714 and i totally freaked when i saw Calleigh in a hospital bed, i wasnt expecting that at all and even tho i know she gets through it, it was still scary! :lol: Im sooooo excited to watch this ep! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
  14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I'll ad a spoiler box just to be safe, though I'm pretty sure it's useless ;)
    I already expected tto see her intubated in the episode, but not in the promo :lol:.
    I've been waiting for this episode since "Dispo Day" so you can imagine how I'm excited about this episode. But seeing Calleigh in those conditions leaves me :eek::(.
    Seriously I feel for her, though I have to say she always looks beautiful and serene even while intubated :lol:. Very good way to show Calleigh in a moment like that, IMHO, since it's not too dramatic.

Now, I can't wait to see her waking up and muttering something, since I'm pretty sure she won't be able to talk because of the intubation.

Well, after all, it was spoilerish :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
  15. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Even though most of us probably know what's coming up, there are some people who are avoiding spoilers. So please remember to add spoiler tags to anything regarding future episodes. Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.