The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

I just had to pop in to say I watched this lurvely eppy today:

[​IMG]

And the pic below has my mind racing as to what the boys could be doing...in their shared office perhaps...maybe I'm the only one?:p:devil:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Okay, so, after having watched the above mentioned scene about five times, I have concluded that there were only about three times Nick's hands left Greg's back, and that was not counting wehn Greg went to talk to Grissom. :)

Oh, and some idiot on YouTube says it's brotherly love.:rolleyes: Brotherly Love MY BEHIND! Is there ANYONE here who would stare at their brother like that (Exept for the main purpose of seeing him twitch while he's wondering why the hell you're staring at him like that.)

I think...that CBS seriously needs to get over it. That certain areas and groups in AMERICA just needs to get over it. I mean...geez. What better way is there to tell people IT'S NOT GOING AWAY ANYTIME SOON than cannoning a gay couple? The first one on a crime drama, BTW. First reacurring one, anyway. And they've delt with gays before. If people don't stop watching when a hold epi centers around something like a hate crime, then...I don't think it's going to be that bad. I mean, what do they even know - They might even gain veiwers. Ten percent of men in this country is gay. I think it might draw their attention. And if you're a faghag, like me, well - Then you have to watch it. Why to you think I got into RENT? Angle and Collins, that's why... *boykissing! AH!*

-Lynn

3. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Sammy, thanks for those screen caps from "Who Shot Sherlock?". It's pretty obvious that Nick couldn't take his hands off Greg :devil:

No, you're not the only one, Stokes4Me...:devil: I've always thought that in that scene from "High and Low", Greg was very jealous of Nick and Warrick bonding. At that point, I'm sure that Greg didn't want to stay at the lab anymore; he WANTED to be out on the field....WITH NICK, of course ;)

Aww....the things the boys can do when they're ALONE in their new shared office....:censored::censored::censored:....if we've already caught them doing things like these in front of Warrick, Sara.....

You're right , katlynn. Brothers don't check each other butts, right? ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Hiya folks, me again. Just letting you know the voting for the LV awards is open now, and since there weren't enough nominations for it The Love didn't make it to the next round (only two people nominated it). We know it's the best ship, and one of my other fave ships made it through so I'll be voting for that. Anyway here's the link.

5. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

GUUUUUYS! I've just gotta say - We've gotta make the best Nicky one-liner "Leggo my Greggo!"

We've just gotta! The Love didn't get it, but we've gotta have SOMETHING that defines our ship! Oh, and Greggo could have, "Dude, where's your car?" 'cuz that was to Nicky...:)

-Lynn

6. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

Ok so this is my first post! (woohoo!)

I think it's totally awesome that there's a thread for The Love!
    I didn't want this post to be pointless so I put this picture on! I like it sooo much! Greg looks like...nvm I don't want to go there but I hope all of you enjoy it!
    (This is me being me but it looks like Nick is looking for solace!!)

[​IMG]
    Sorry I don't remember what epi this is from :'(

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I definitely voted "Leggo my Greggo" for Nick's one-liner. Would you believe I've encountered people from outside of the CSI fandom who know that line, but don't know where it come from? I show them the clip from the ep and they're like "Ah! That's what it's from! Thank you!". I think that says something about the power of that line - it is known to non-CSI fans!

Welcome BrokenSmile93.

8. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

WOOHOO! NICE TO HAVE A NEW SHIPPER IN THE RANKS! Am I still the youngest? How old are you (Just a question I ask almost all new shippers...others can testify to that...I just can't be the youngest shipper forever, you know! ...You don't have to answer it.)

I believe the pic is from Rashomama, because that's Nick, Greg, and Sara and they were all sitting in the diner together. If I'm wrong, someone correct me! If I'm right...I watch way too much of this show. :)

-Lynn

PS - Greg's kinda like, "Oh, GREAT...you had better hope they don't feel the need to ALS the thing!"

9. BrokenSmile93

Ha its cool Lynn! You know me! My Youtube is EricSzmanda9394. I'm 14 like you! I thought I was going to be youngest! I'm a little confused though, This is completely un-Nick and Greg related, but how do I get an avatar?! It's driving me crazy! lol

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey BrokenSmile! In order to be able to upload avatars, you must be a member of Talk for two weeks and have at least 50 posts. Any other questions you may have regarding the board in general, can be left in the Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback forum.

Also remember that here in the Shipper thread we ask that you please post a minimum of three lines that are on topic (i.e. discussing the relationship between Nick and Greg, etc). Thank you, and welcome to the board, and Shipper Central. :)

11. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

I'm sure the voting is closed by now but I think Greggo's line "I'm open 24/7" is one to go for!!!!

Also need to say, watched Bull yesterday and it's so sweet the way Nick looks over his shoulder to make sure Greg is there as well as the looks between the boys while talking to that wedding chapel lady...Aww, adorable :luvlove:

ETA: My manners?? Welcome BrokenSmile93!!!!

12. BrokenSmile93

Ohhh thank you!

Stokes4Me I totally think that "I'm open 24/7" is the best Greg line!
    "Dude is where's you car?" Is also a really good one!:thumbsup:

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome BrokenSmile!

I've also voted "Leggo My Greggo" as Nick's best one-liner. The "My" defines our ship :thumbsup:

CSI has added a couple of new writers, David Weddle and Bradley Thompson, from "Battlestar Galactica". The interesting part for us, Love shippers, is that in BSG it was pretty clear to most fans that two characters ( Felix and Hoshi) were gay. There were subtle hints to this effect throughout the series.

Recently, it turns out that these two long-running male characters on the show are actually gay and are in a relationship. And one of them is somebody who's seemed conspicuosly unattached for a while.

Sounds familiar, right? ;) Cross your fingers, guys!

14. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

Tonight's episode was super cute! There were a lot of Love moments. Oh my gosh I almost died from it.

The scene in the burnt down house. The picture taking from the construction worker and he took a pic of Greg. I thought Greg was the one who was taking the picture. All I could think was, 'Woah, what a way to come out to the fans.' I still think it was Greg taking the pic and that they just made it look like the construstion worker was taking it. I mean seriously, why would that guy take a picture of Nick? Greg has more motive.

And then at the end when Greg, Nick, and Riley are setting up the office. Greg asked if he was still okay with the situation, which to me said, 'You see me all the time, and work and at home. Are you sure you want to share and office?' and the look Nick gave him back that clearly said, 'I want to be with you all the time. Stop arguing!'

I like Riley with the boys too, not so much with Langston, but I'm still unsure of how to react to Langston at all.

I haven't posted in so long. Ugh, I hate (and love) college. Anywho, I would like to welcome all newbies. It's great to have you all here. I would also like to add my (un-needed) vote in the one-liner pole. I personally love Greg's line "I just want you to know, I like my penis." I nearly died right there.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I was thinking the same exact things you were thinking when I watched both of those scenes. I thought it was Greg taking the photo of Nick too, at first. Haaa our shipper minds. :lol:

And then in the office. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Greg to Nick, so totally saying how you put it, InnocentGuilt. Then when Greg said to him it was a very classy thing to do, it was like a pride moment for Greg and how great his boyfriend was.

I enjoy Langston, I think he is a nice addition.

I think "Leggo my Greggo" is my favorite Nick line. As for Greg lines, he has had so many over the years it is really hard to pick just one. If I was picking a Love favorite line said by Greg, the "I'm open 24/7" line would probably be the best one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.