Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

Hey i guess this is where all the newbies are hanging...anyway.. as you can see im a total newbie but a total, absolute, unbelievebly faithful, CSI lover...I love every single one...but I started with las vegas...my week revolves around CSI, (and house and greys anatomy) which I see other people like as well :p ...i've yet to save up enough to by the dvd's but im hoping that all own everyone one day *slips into wishful daydream*. well howdy fellow canadians and in international csi fans....ciao

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hi im new

hi im josh and im new here im 14 and love csi

3. lauracathfan

lauracathfan Hit and Run

Re: hi im new

hey josh..this is such a cool site, and everyone really nice, so hope u enjoy it as much as i do.

4. wibble

wibble Corpse

Welcome newbies! :) Help youself to some of the brownies and cookies floating around and enjoy posting! :cool:

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the boards newbies! I hope you all enjoy it here. :D

6. X05

X05 CSI Level One

hey josh. glad to have u here. :)

7. LoneWolf13

LoneWolf13 Lab Technician

Hi everyone!
    Yeah another newbie here. Just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. :D

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone :)

I just stop to introduce myself... I´m Ana, from Portugal and also a huge fan og CSI :p

9. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Welcome LoneWolf13 and Xica! :D

10. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

i'm new here. since yesterday. as you see i am totally snicker. sara is my all time favorite. but even more than CSI i love johnny depp ;)

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Welcome SnickerGeek *smiles* come join the Snicker thread in shipper central (unless You have already in wich case I"ll go back to my corner)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

hi i'm Terezyta i'm a great fan of CSI accually i'm crazy 'bout it ^^, i also love other stuf like anime(i think anyone knows what anime is), sports and horror movies (sorry can't remember anythig else), my personality is kinda different from the other girls, so 'cos of that my friends are all boy and 3/4 girls , i'm kinda of a tomboy, that tells everything ^^

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Well okies- im Kitty and I support, Snickers, Grillows, YoBling and DnA ships. Im a huge fan of CSI and I love Greg/Eric! He's so hot!! lol. I think Billy's a brill actor! And hoope he can stay on longer than just up to the end of series 7...
    Im a friendly person and im always hyper or excited about something. Like Terezyta ^, a lot of my friends are boys, but I have a lot of girlie mates as well in my crew. I wouldnt call myself a tomboy, but im very individual and like my own style - hip hop and rnb basically
    Ok, that'll do :)
    Kitty
    xxx

14. Guest

Guest Guest

heyy!
    i adore CSI ... :D it's insane! i have been around in the fat art forum for a whiile, and i have decided to expand my horizons!

15. CSI_Boston

CSI_Boston Witness

I love CSI!! A friend got me addicted to the show. I leave class early on Thursday nights just so I can watch CSI....how bad is that?!?!?

I would definitly support Snickers but not Grillows. sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.