Sam Braun & Catherine: Thoughts? *No Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Sam Braun & Catherine: What do you think of this? *Spoi

I totally agree! Hot Water seems to flow all around the life of Sam Braun.!!

2. janisha_csi

janisha_csi Witness

I think that Catherine is only giving Sam a chance because of her mother and him. Or maybe Sam is so desperate to have Catherine in his life he would use Lily but that would be to cruel. And he wouldn't do that...what if he broke Lily's heart...again. Catherine would definatle not speak to him again.
    i don't lik the way that Catherine and Sam's relationship "settled". It was way to fast something is deffinatley going to happen to desroy what they are building. It is a good thing but weird thing to see Catherine accept him....or is it just for her mom. Lily's takin a chance so Catherine is taking one with her.

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

As Cath said in the limo that it wouldn't bother her (Sam being in trouble) except for the fact that he's dating her mother. Makes me wonder if the next time Sam's in trouble, if Cath will actually help to prove him innocent rather than trying to prove him guilty as she has been.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Funny thing about Sam is that he IS usually innocent in the crimes that unfold around him. But that's why he's the boss, and why he has "EMPLOYEES", to do the "Dirty Deeds" for him.
    "Dirty Deeds- done dirt cheap" (AC/DC), or relatively cheap if you are a rich guy like Sam Braun.

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yeah, except for the one that Cath DID prove (ITB) that was thrown out because of her tampering with evidence. But you just know Sam can't stay "goody two shoes" for very long! :devil:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, I totally agree. And I probably wouldn't have it any other way. It keeps me on my toes and I love every bit of it!!!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Does any one think it's odd that Catherine found her "boyfriend" (the one who ran the nightclub Acid Drop) with another woman soon after she and said boyfriend met Sam Braun on the street? Does anyone else think that perhaps Sam Braun forced the guy to break up with Catherine?
    The Acid Drop guy was definitely a player. However, it seemed obvious that he planned to have Cath "discover" him in the arms of another girl. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether he did this at the behest of Sam Braun or just because he had tired of Catherine.

I love Scott Wilson as Sam Braun. You should also catch him in "The Grissom Gang" (1971) and "In Cold Blood" (1967), as well as the recent "June Bug."

8. craftymom62

craftymom62 Witness

Interesting topic, I think Catherine wants much the same thing as Sam wants, a family and her mother to be happy. I think that Sam is trying to make things work because he needs a family connection and he can have that with Lily and Catherine and Lindsey. Catherine wants it to work as well but Sam was a ganster and that can't change easily, it will be interesting to watch how they develop into a family or if it will end up in pieces again. I think it would be nice if it did work out for them.

9. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

nah, i don't think sam forced chris to cheat on cath. he wasn't expecting her to show up that night. she was surprised. do i think sam is capable of it? oh sure. and i do believe he could intimidate him if he wanted to. he's tries to intimidate another man all the time (but he's kinda not budging from his spot).

10. lauracathfan

lauracathfan Hit and Run

i think that would be good if he did make chris cheat on her. i am a y :eek:obling fan , but i did like them to together, and this way it could cause some conflict with sam.

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Hey, where has this thread been?

I'm hearing we'll see some Cath/Sam in Season 7, but hopefully not in the way I've heard. They have such a great dynamic together - they can't lose that.

Scott Wilson was great in "the gypsy moths". He was a real cutie "back in the day".

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Woot! Sam and Catherine are such a good couple, and not in the sexual way, but just friendshippish.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay going to allow this thread to stay open, but the catch is that its a spoiler free zone, and open for the discussion of Sam and Catherines, Father/daughter relationship.

So I have officially changed the thread name.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I like Sam Braun and Catherine's whole family...uhh...history. Somethings always happening. I just whish we could see more of her mom and Lindsey. But this is CSI, not Catherien's Life lol. She is my fav chacter though. Sam Braun is one of thoes guys you might like to hate. But he's powerful and knows what to do with his power.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.