Lindsay & Hawkes #1 - LAwkes Of Love

I could never say no to a fellow shipper.

Lawkes18.jpg

Okay, no one's looking *kiss*

Re: Lindsay & Hawkes #1 - LAwkes Of Love

It's been awhile since this thread has been posted on. Sad, sad. Lawkes deserves some love.

310_00131.jpg

310_00162.jpg

Man am I glad that I'm not the only one who likes these two! I wasn't really comfortable with the other ship and then I saw a few episodes where Lindsay and Hawkes worked together... I remember thinking that they were so cute and so at ease with each other. Anyways, it's about time the thread got resurrected and I hope that we get to see some more moments...

^^^^^Oh, I totally love this scene from Sweet Sixteen. I always love to see Lindsay and Hawkes working together (which they did a lot already and that's really great). But the scenes from Sweet Sixteen belong to my favourites. I love how he took care of her and tried to calm her down. Very sweet scene. Btw, what a surprise! I didn't know this thread exists. Here is another cap of an episode I liked.

307_00354.jpg

credit: csi-caps.com

I also loved the scene at the end of Happily Never After, but I didn't find a cap.

I would like to know in how many episodes they already worked together.

I love how he took care of her and tried to calm her down. Very sweet scene.

Oh I remember that one... I remember thinking that it was a good thing that Lindsay had him there 'cause I don't think that any of the others would have known exactly what to do. I'm not sure how many episodes they've worked together in, but you can tell in those scenes that they have a great friendship and lately they haven't been showing that. I would love to see them work together more often in the future.

Back