Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I'm just going to shut up now... :p I really can't imagine Lindsay being into football... Flack on the other hand... :lol: But I can imagine them both being into baseball, but that's just me... Like I said, I'm going to shut up... :lol:

I love how they banter with eachother, hehe and the scene from 5.04, still one of my all time fave NY moments, like you Brina, I just need to think about it and I get the giggles... I'm really hoping that there will be some continuity and that we get to see what he has planned as revenge. :devil: I'm happy to hear that you see my point Brina. :p I can see him wining and dining her, but also them bantering over sports, drinking beer and eating burgers. :p

I think it's about time we were thinking about new thread titles... I think it should have something to do with "the wife"... :lol:

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I was just thinking about a new thread title!! :lol: Oh, what could it be? I think it really should have to do with last episode, because it just had amazing FM moments. Maybe even the best ever. What about a simple one: 'A doll?!' :lol: Or just another quote. This episode is full of them. I'm sure we'll find something nice.

Exactly!

And I hope we'll see Flack's revenge. :D I wanna know what he might do. Hopefully they'll show it in a later episode.

3. Stepherweps

Oh I agree, the last ep was awesome, it had some of the best FM scenes yet. :D It made me very happy. :adore: :lol: I think our title should be something from it, but who knows, maybe we'll get even more great scenes between them before it's time to open the new thread... *Here's hoping.* :D

Glad to hear that you agree with me. :D

Oh I really wanna see Flack's revenge, surely, TPTB can't be mean enough to include a comment like that and not show us what happen's... I don't even mind if they leave it a while... I just wanna see his revenge. :adore:

4. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hahahahaha......
    Anyway, concerning, the CSI NY5-4, I am super love here:
    [​IMG]
    Uh...... this is a rival in love of the war,for their kitty------Danny.
    But, probably,My Don is poor and sudden,have already become a married man. Probably, you only need to give her a dinner, then she will disappear.
    In fine, Hey Don, the that kitty/Angell and me should how doing.

5. Stepherweps

Hey ZhuShuaijie, nice of you to drop by, thanks for the pic by the way, that has to be one of my favourite scenes ever... :adore: I've said this before, :lol: but I totally love all of their scenes together, their banter provides such great comedy, and when he called her his "wife", I was squeeing... :adore:

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, Steph! The scenes from episode 5x04 definitely have the best FM scenes so far. Funny and cute! Btw, never think about the 'A DOLL?!' scene while you're sitting in a bus. :lol: It was very hard to not grin like an idiot or even start laughing. :lol: I agree, both are so great for comedy. I hope we'll get a lot of more comedy scenes like that.

Btw, do we already have suggestions for a title?

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well we know she's into football because in season 2 she surprises Danny with her knowledge of stats. But I see her being a sports girl. Probably liking a sport for each season.

I'm with you guys I do really hope they continue with the revenge theme. I could see them going back & forth playing these cute jokes on each other.

So far I guess "a doll" & "the wife" are the suggestions for thread titles. Or you could combine them saying something like "Isn't the wife a doll!". LOL

8. biancapj

biancapj Victim

Oh! I'm glad I found this thread. I love FM! I always have loved them especially in fics. I'm all for their friendship or even more. ;)

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Welcome to the thread!

Well tonight was the night for the scene we have been waiting for. Lindsay met Flack's sister. And she made sure to mention her name to Sam.

10. biancapj

biancapj Victim

I saw that eppie and I thought it was cute that Sam thought FM had a thing going on. :D

Anyway, I hope we could see Flack's reaction to Lindsay's pregnancy. I bet he'd be a great friend.

11. Stepherweps

I've been very naughty, and haven't came in here in a while. :alienblush: Sorry my dears, I've missed you all. *Hugs* Well, I LOVED 'Sex, Lies and Silicone', that doll scene was beyond hilarious, and Danielle I love your title suggestion for the new thread, it's hilarious. :lol:

I also loved their scene with Sam in 'Enough' hehe, as you can see from my icon... Oh how I wish she was right... :adore: I'm also really looking forward to seeing how Don reacts to her being pregnant, I can imagine him being a little freaked out at first, but I'm sure he'll be a great friend to her throughout. :adore: I'm also still hoping to see his revenge from the doll comment in SLS... :adore:

Welcome to FM Biancapj, it's always nice to have new FM fans, they need all the lovin' they can get, I'm Steph by the way, and I hope to see alot more of you aroun here. :D

12. biancapj

biancapj Victim

Hi Steph! Thanks for the warm welcome. Your avi is adorable. Eeeh! :lol:

I've semi-shipped FM since S3. They have too few scenes together so this season has actually been pretty good FM-wise. I'm looking forward to posting more here. :)

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Welcome to FM Biancapj, it's always nice to have new FM fans, they need all the lovin' they can get! - I second that! ;)

Thanks Steph ! It's ok that you haven't been here in awhile I fall guilty of that from time to time.

I'm glad she turned Danny down last night. (not only because of FM) And I can understand her saying she loved him because he is the baby's father. But I think Flack would have understood that it he was him.

I think when Don finds out that she is pregnant he is going to be really happy :) for her but sad :( it isn't his. So he will do the best he can to help her & the baby.

I think the revenge from 'Enough' will have to wait. Unless he says to someone how he knocked her up. :guffaw:

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I hope we'll see Flack's reaction to the baby soon. Until now we didn't see him making any comments (I think?). I'm curious to see what he'll say. I'm sure he'll be happy for Lindsay.

I can't wait till 'Sex, Lies and Silicone' airs here. It was funny. I'm not sure I've seen the scene from 'Enough' yet.

15. Sammey

Sammey Victim

They're not that mean! At least .. I hope not. I mean I've sort of accepted that F/L wont happen but c'mon they've gotta show the revenge!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lindsay: So, Flack, how many numbers did you get?
    Flack: I don't like where you're going with this, Monroe.
    Lindsay: How many?
    Flack: Three.

Aha, I love their (including Stella, I think she knows something is goin' on) facial expressions during this scene. So funny.