Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

^ I agree with both of you!!

ETA:
    They had lots of scenes together, the scene at the end was both sad and cute at the same time. Jennifer you were right about how it would end with Calliegh riding the horse along side that guy Terrance while Eric is at the lab looking for her. When Eric doesn't see her, he leaves a box of truffles that she said she likes earlier in the episode for her and tries calling her but doesn't get through.

I am not worried though, because I know what happens in the future episodes so I am happy. I hope she acknowledges getting the chocolate in the next episode

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

This is going to be one of those eps that makes you go :scream::brickwall: But like you said, given what we know about future eps I am not worried. Just a little upset that Eric is left feeling sad:(

3. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

So Calleigh riding a horse with another guy!! Anyways, that was so sweet of Eric, can't wait to see that later tonight. But, the trick now is going to be waiting one week for the preview and another week for the actual episode. I hope we can make it!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

That's what made the last scene ok, Eric didn't look sad, he kept smiling

5. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

I had the biggest, silliest,smile on my face when he left those truffles for her. Now he just has to bring her some flowers when she is in the hospital and they will be all set;):thumbsup:

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

aLL right all you Hiphuggers get ready to Saddle up on your favorite recliner and get ready to ride high tonight because we all know
    that the race is on. So get you snacks,walk your dog and get back to the livingroom and grab the hand of your nearest Hiphugger
    and lets all pray to the E/C God for the E/'c moments we about to recieve tonight and we hope Their are many.
    Everbody turn to page 232 in you E/C hymnals and get to sing out to the words of the Black eyed peas.....
    LETS Get IT STARTED IN HERE!!!!!!

7. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Dam calleigh is with the trainer guy instead of eric that is cold.

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Looks like Reruns again next week! Yeah she went to ride the little Horsey and it didn't even have to be pluged in. Gee I hope she desn't fall off in the mud or something. That was pretty cold, but hey we all know whats comming so I just ignor it and move on!

9. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Bless Eric Delko's heart, buying Calleigh those truffles. His smile is amazing, by the way! I hope Calleigh sees those truffles and thanks him and never goes horseback riding with that guy ever again.

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

All I have to say is WTF! :scream: WHY CALLEIGH WHY!!!! :scream:

I was jumping up and down on the couch like a little girl when Eric got the hint about the truffles....I was like awwwwwwww he got her the candy. I've gotta find a guy like that...:lol:

Part of me was hoping that Eric was hoping that he could implicate the trainer because he would have found it as a personal victory...hell I would too. I can't wait another two weeks....sniff, sniff :(

11. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

seemed to me like Calleigh only had eyes for the horse. :lol:

12. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Yeah, so I didn't like this episode.. only because of E/C. The other stuff in the episode was just fine.

Seriously, poor Eric. I didn't like the end of the episode. Poor guy.. he likes Calleigh and she didn't answer her phone because she was with that Terrence guy. Who, by the way, is not even close to being as attractive as Eric.

Though I might be a little pissed off at Calleigh. In her defense, she told Eric that she needs to hear him say how he feels about her. So until he does, she has every right not to wait around for him and go off with other guys.

No need to worry though, I'm sure they'll get together come episode 7.14.

I hope.:rolleyes:

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

She went with the trainer but she was totally more into the horse than the guy!! :lol: Although he was cute. And it was very cute how Eric got her the truffles....he is totally courting her! He didn't seem upset that he couldn't get a hold of her so he doesn't feel defeated. And she is not going any further with the trainer than that ride.

In "All In" Eric told her he wouldn't know what to do if something were to happen to her....714 puts that line to use. Her ordeal, I think is going to scare him enough to finally say the words. She is doing what she always does, runs. Hopefully in 2 weeks he will be her roadblock and stop her from running.

Calleigh is a grown woman who is going to flirt....Eric does all the time. I don't think she is in the "i'm not going to wait around forever" mode just yet. I think if she were she would give him some indication. Plus she wouldn't have asked him to spell it out if she weren't willing to give them a chance and wait for an answer. She wasn't expecting an answer last week. That situation was her way of avoiding the situation and giving her time to flee.....if anything she is avoiding him. Not showing up hang with the team? her excuse was lame.

14. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I think this is bad karma from his womanizing days:shifty:

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Calleigh is in full on avoidance mode right now. She knows what Eric wants; she did read the damn file after all. She put the question back on him as a way of giving herself time to think about exactly what SHE wants from him. Calleigh was not interested in the groom at all. She wanted to ride the horse and that was all. Eric is trying his damndest to court her. She's not making it easy, but I don't think that Eric expected it to be easy. He wasn't upset she wasn't there. He's just going to work at it as long as it takes to win her over.

Just my opinion...:rolleyes:

Sad, but this could be true. Calleigh did tell him in Curse of the Coffin that she believes in Karma. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.