Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Even though it may not be an easy ride, that doesn't necessarily have to mean it will be all bad. I can actually look forward to a bit of bantering/discussion between them about some issues concerning their baby ;)

I'm do not think we will see a lot of that on screen, but especially the topic of where they will live and how they are going to arrange things work-wise seem like something they have to show to give some more insight in their life as working parents :)

Off topic

And I hate to leave it at that. This was my last post on this board. I've tried to overcome my issues (and their just that, my issues); I know that there have been people who have done their best to keep the balance here (txs to Top41 especially - I'm aware that what happens outside this board is beyond your control), but there are some things I've been made aware of recently and I just cannot stay here any longer and be a source of ridicule for some who apparently have no better way to overcome their pretty frequent boredom by making fun of others.

I know where to find most of you and I know you know where to find me :cool:

2. Lindsayrocks

Lindsayrocks Victim

Hey can i be added I love danny and Lindsay and i'm so sick of other people on this site i need danny and lindsay lovers so please add me :)

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please do not come into other threads and complain about other posters of this board. You have been warned before about this behavior (five times to be exact). If you'd like to talk about Danny and Lindsay then this is the place to do it but talking negatively about other posters will not be tolerated.

thanks

4. Shygirl

Shygirl Civilian

Hey I'm new but i love csi ny danny and lindsay i can i join the conservation?

5. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Definitely! Welcome!

We need some more posters in here. It's actually been kind of dead for the past week or two. Where is everyone?

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I'm here! :) Welcome to the conversation Shygirl.

I can't wait to see wednesday's episode! I hope we get some D/L scene!!!

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that you must have at least THREE lines of ON TOPIC conversation in Shipper Central threads. ON TOPIC means discussion about your ship.

thanks.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey to the newbies! *waves* The board was very quiet lately, but it's great to see some DL shippers in here again. Let's just keep in mind: no complaining and no off topic and at least three lines of discussion in every post. ;)

To restart the conversation- how did you like the DL moments we got so far this season? After the first 8 episodes, we really got a lot. I still can't believe it, to be honest. :lol: Especially The Box and Triangle had loads of great moments. It was also great to see how Danny and Lindsay got closer and closer and closer, especially from 509 to 511. They must have had a lot of conversations. And I think it helped them a lot that they confessed their love for each other. I'm really curious for the next DL moment.

9. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I was definitely upset the first 8 episodes when we didn't really get any meaningful scenes between Danny and Linsday but I think they did a good job with the scenes in episodes 9-11. I liked the cute little look they shared in episode 12 and I guess it's only fair that they didn't really have a big scene.

I can't wait to see how the rest of this season plays out.I want to see how they explain Lindsays absence and how Danny and Lindsay deal with all the stuff involved with having a baby.

I don't really know much about tomorrows episode but I hope from the previews we get some good Danny and Lindsay scenes.

I have to say, I'm even curious to see where the Mac/Ella storyline goes.

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Once we actually started getting D/L scenes I was pretty impressed. I didn't think that the writers would actually go through with the storyline (when they first brought it up, anyway). Now that everyone knows about it though, I am curious as to how their relationship will unfold. Will they move in together? Will they get married? That type of thing. I'm pretty anxious for the resete of the season, and for tomorrow night's episode! It should be pretty interesting.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

^^^^^^ I agree. I'm not sure what I expected when season 5 started to air. But then I was impressed by all the wonderful moments we got. Since season 3 (where we had the great three- the hug from NWILL, the almost kiss from SOOH and SD), we didn't really get anything nice (apart from the rainwalk in PF). But then, in season 5, all those wonderful moments. The Box was just amazing. The proposal and the I Love You scenes from The Triangle were totally adorable and sweet and it was wonderful to see them confess their feelings. And the hallway scene from Forbidden Fruit- how adorable was that? :adore: What a sweet, private moment. Wonderful.

12. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

I just got my new CSI magazine today, and there's a quote from Peter Lenkov " No "flowery ending" for Danny and Lindsay". What! Haven't they suffered enough angst!! I'm hoping he means one of them suffers hayfever, and so there won't be flowers at the wedding!!:confused:

13. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

What? That would suck. Maybe they just mean that they leave the show or something(not that that would be any better)

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That article was probably written a while back. Sometimes it takes a bit for things to be published. It was probably talking about when Danny proposed and Lindsay said no.

As for last night's episode, who else cracked up when Lindsay said "boom" when they found the blood on the roof? :lol: And I like the look of surprise on Danny's face when Lindsay knew what that magnetic earring thing was for helping people to stop smoking or whatever it was. :lol:

15. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

HA! I did. I shouted downstairs to my husband "Hey, Lindsay is using Danny's line now". It was pretty funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.