Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

my gosh.. thank you very much!
    but why has nick to walk in. i bet greg's goodbye scene was the only one who got disturbed. "you changed my life".. wow. i have to see that!

ah and by the way, i noticed your avatar and it reminds me of the episode i've watched a few hours ago, it's the one where nick says "leggo my greggo". it's so cute xD cath: "greg sanders ?!?!:shifty:" i miss those times.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If it had been anyone else but Nick who had interrupted Greg and Grissom's goodbye scene, I would have been upset, but since it was Nick, I wasn't upset. :lol: But, Wendy's goodbye scene with Grissom also got interrupted (by Hodges, who wouldn't even talk to Grissom at the time lol). I don't know why it didn't upset me that Greg's moment got interrupted. I just know that if it had been anyone but Nick it probably would have. I just like seeing my faves on the screen at the same time I guess. :lol: But quite honestly, I doubt Grissom would have said anything more anyway. :lol:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I have some sad news. Erockster is apparently shutting down next month. I feared that when I heard Clear Channel (who the site is owned by) was cutting some jobs and other costs. I know they do not have as many listeners as they probably were hoping for. Here is the message on my hub.
    :(

Maybe now they will refocus on SFT, but poor Eric, I think erockster was really his true baby since he always has loved music.

4. muse2greats

muse2greats Dead on Arrival

Dizzney, I am just as sad as you and everyone else....
    I do wish at times I could really tell the future... It does kinda suck for Eric though... I felt like he was really happy with his efforts and stuff, but you are right maybe he will turn back to SFT and I know that there has been talk about SFT staff doing some more stuff... We shall see what happens...
    :confused:

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

:(:(:(

I always see this project as Eric's favorite.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's very sad. I feel bad for Eric.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  7. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I really feel for him. When you pour your heart and soul into a project, it must be heart wrenching to have to say good bye to it, especially when it wasn't your decision.

I'm certain he'll direct his energy and enthusiasm into something else, be it SFT or something new!

8. Billy

Billy Hit and Run

There are no plans to shut the site or the stream. The erockster guys said that the social network pales in comparison to myspace or facebook so they are planning to live large on there. They will adapt.

No worries! ;)

9. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Ahhh...I must have misunderstood. I'm not a member of that site, so assumed it was all going to go! Thanks for clearing it up!

10. Dizzney

Well from the message I guess it does say that the social network is shutting down. I guess they should have posted a clearer message, because it makes you think the whole thing is shutting down. I have not seen a post about that though, Billy. Where did you get your info? I am a member of the site and did not see that.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

New thread, new folks I forgot to add this.

12. Billy

Billy Hit and Run

I was confused, too. So i decided to send a message to the staff. This was their response.

13. Dizzney

Ahh okay. Thanks. As long as I can still stream them online I will be good. :D I think they should post something to clear things up, just in case.

14. Dizzney

We did not talk a whole lot about Greg in the last episode. I like how he is often the one that comes up with a really good idea...like in this one. He was the one who suggested the new killer might have taken the class because he screwed up so bad with those two previous killings from week's prior, so he was looking for tips. You go Greg.

Plus I think Greg has become the new AV guy in the field.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's one thing we can always count on when it comes to Greg, he always comes up with an idea or finds some key piece of evidence that solves the case. What would they do without him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.