The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

OOH! *loves it* I kinda like the whole thing Nick is doing with his tongue... Staring away from Greg like, "Guh, Greggo..." and trying not to laugh at the same time.

We all noticed that on the chat. I think it was Stacey that brought it up several times and finally brought my attention to it since I'd been zoned out or something when it happened.

So, sorry if I stole anyone's thunder, but I posted a Nick/Greg in their office fic (Ficlette?) and it's called, "Behind Closed Doors (With Windows)" So yeah, sorry if anyone was planning on using the plot line I've got going there. :)

-Lynn

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It's very true that reading into any details is a very shippy thing. And small hints are in every CSI, with every possible ship. Writers are adding a lot of stuff and we can find it easily in almost all episodes. Personally, I found many hints for every CSI ship but our boys have the best ones;) It's making watching CSI a quite big challenge - when you've seen ep few times and you want to watch it fifth time you can think "ok, this time only for ship hints", and you'll find it. I just love this aspect in show - looking for small signs. Nothing in CSI is coincidence;)

Seabird, thanks for the pic spam. Images are telling a lot. You can even turn off sound while watching this scene and chemistry between boys will be still very clear.

3. NGR91300

NGR91300 Victim

NICK & GREG SHARING AN OFFICE ?!?! *fall on the ground*
    How awesome is that? So many possibilities (^^) and hopefully more scenes between our boys! I really like Riley and I agree with you all to say that she's totally shipping The Love x).
    I suppose that some of you guys are watching Torchwood, I do and now I can't help thinking about the office scene between Ianto & Jack. All the dirty talking and Jack asking Ianto out. If only our boys could be more like that :rolleyes:
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next episode to see Nick, Greg & Riley in their office ^^

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I think I might suffer a heart attack if I saw Nick and Greg making out Jack/Ianto style in their office! :devil: And Riley barging in like Gwen did :guffaw:

Ah, that scene from Organ Grinder. What a revelation. No reason for leaving it in but yet they did. Good for us! :thumbsup:

5. NGR91300

NGR91300 Victim

LMAO I think you wouldn't be the only Love Fan dying after a scene like that :lol:. Maybe Nick & Greg are into naked hide and seek too xD. And I can totally see Greg saying "Always room for one more" to Riley like Jack did ^^ and Nick would be blushing furiously (because blushing Nick is too cute): The perfect scene!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  6. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

haha, omg! No one at the chat could be quite about the Jack/Ianto references! Someone even gave us osme clips to watch (I'm American...can't seem to find anywhere to watch Torchwood) and we were all like, "I really, really, really want that for the boys." (Me, I was talking about Tony and McGee from NCIS too, but...)

Anyhoo...yeah. Fantasy come reality for us Love shippers, huh?

-Lynn

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

The chat thing would have been my fault. I kept posting links to vids like the hothouse scene in "Adrift" or the scene in Jack's office in "To The Last Man" *happy sigh*. See, there have been a couple of scenes in CSI already with Nick/Greg that seem to have been based on some Jack/Ianto scenes in Torchwood, but I have a feeling that they won't go as far as to naked hide and seek on CSI.

Mind you, I'd give my right arm and leg to see Nick and Greg half naked in the locker room and Riley walking in on them. Or in their new office. I am seeing some potential ficwise for Nick and Greg sharing an office already. It'll be interesting to see where that goes.

EDIT: Oh, and folks, the voting over on the other thread is almost closed. No one has nominated The Love yet, and so far it looks like GSR is going to win.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I can't think of one particular moment to pick. I was going to put a Nick/Greg shipper moment but I could not decide which one so I did not put anything. We still have time to edit. I will have to look at the moments of The Love and pick one and edit my post. We cannot have GSR have it hands down.

Half naked Nick and Greg *gets me all excited just thinking about it*

9. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

The impression that I got from the rules Destiny set out was that we were strongly discouraged from editing. Also, I think voting ends in the very near future. I know in my time zone, it's already Monday the 19th, which I thought was the deadline (though I could be wrong about that).

10. NGR91300

NGR91300 Victim

The hothouse scene and the kiss scene from TTLM are two of the best Janto scenes ;). Of course I know CSI would never go as far as TW does but we can still dream about it. *dreaming about Nick in a millitary coat* xD

I wanted to do it and vote for The Love but there was too much questions ^^

11. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I edited my post/nominations, but only because I'm filling in the blank spots. I ended up nominating one of the newer scenes, the one from "Leave Out All The Rest" where Nick tells Greg off for talking to Riley about his/their sex life. ;)

You're right though, it is very hard to just pick one thing to nominate. I'm finding that with some of my character nominations - seriously, how can you decide what are the best scenes for Nick and Greg, or even for the Love overall. We just have so many brilliant moments.

12. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Clarrisani, you're right; it's hard to choose just one moment when we have so many brilliant Nick/Greg scenes. One day, we should make a list with all those Love scenes starting from the "Pilot".

I've noticed that too! For example, I think that the Nick/Greg scene from "Leave Out All The Rest" was very similar to the Jack/Ianto interaction in "Sleeper".

It's what I was saying on the thread "Could Canon Slash Work?". If a successful TV show like "Torchwood" can feature a gay couple, why CSI can't? Times are definitely changing and right now, CSI needs more than ever to attract more and younger viewers.

And if we ever saw a scene between Nick and Greg like the Jack/Ianto moment AT THE OFFICE from "To The Last Man", I think we'd die. But we'd die happy! :lol:

Just imagine this. Nick is AT THE OFFICE doing paper work. Greg enters the room. Nick doesn't need to look. It's Greg, he knows his steps. They're alone. Greg sits on the table. They look at each other intensely...."I wouldn't change it for the world"...and they kiss *sigh*

I don't see CBS being brave enough to give us a kiss scene but stranger things have happened. Years ago, who would have believed that Grissom and Sara would end kissing in the jungle? NO ONE! :lol:

13. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I'd guess that one of the reasons Torchwood can get away with it, but CBS can't is that Torchwood is a British show. U.S. shows and networks are (correct me if I'm wrong) reliant on more conservative viewers who would, I suspect, be less pleased with having a slash couple. CSI also has a lot more viewers who are older. Statistically, GenX and GenYers tend to be more comfortable with homosexuality. That said, I'd rather they keep up the subtext. It lets all the viewers interpret ships and characters as they like to.

Speaking of Janto, does anyone know where I can find episodes and/or clips of it? I've checked YouTube, but it was more limited than I would have liked.

14. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

*points to happyharper's post and nods head* same applied to me. cannon slash is a new world, one which i can't seem to explor because it's FREAING IMPOSSIBLE to find anywhere to watch it. And the website keeps telling me I can't acess it 'cuz I'm in America...

I have to go vote now! GSR CAN'T WIN!

...not that I have anything against it...

-Lynn

15. Sammey

Sammey Victim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.