I wish they would flash back to...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 15, 2009.

1. clf_1991

clf_1991 Victim

I want to see some of Adam's childhood, some flashbacks of Mac and Claire and maybe how everyone met :)

2. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I would love to see Adam's first day at the lab.

I'd also like to see more of when Hawkes was in the M.E.'s office, working with Sid, Marty, and all the other guys.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I just had the mental image of him in a little tie, beaming because he's just so gosh darn excited. And of course he'd spot Danny first and want to be BFFs, but he'd end up stumbling over his words and just looking like a dork. And Danny would be like, 'A tie? Really?' And Adam would ditch the thing as soon as Danny's back was turned. And he'd be really adorably overeager and like 'High Five!' when he and someone on the team riddle something out together for the first time and just generally do things that make me want to tuck him in my pocket and feed him cookies...*cough*

:eek: Yeah, I know he's a grown man. Let's move on... *whistles innocently*

;)

5. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Flashbacks, hell, I just wanna see the bloody show :(

It was taken off again here in Aus a few months ago, along with Miami, and the promos are back on but God knows when we're getting it :(

So I gotta go with what everyone else is saying, Danny and Flack flashbacks :devil:

6. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I know people have touched on it a bit already but i'd love to see flashbacks of.

1) 9/11 - the entire team. Its a big storyline for Mac, but I'd love to see the whole team - at that point EVERYONE on the team now (save for Lindsay) would either be a CSI already or a beat cop - so it'd be great to see that kinda scene/flashback.

2) The teams time in the police academy - a lot of great things happen in the academy and something like a flashback to their graduation, the P.T. testing, receiving their badge - etc, is something thats great to see.

Hell, ill take any kinda flashback where we'd get to see Flack, Danny - EVERYONE in their Class A's.

7. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Sorry to hear you are going through withdrawal. I wish we could help you....

8. trishob

trishob Victim

These have been previously mentioned, but putting my own spin on them.

Mac and Claire, definitely, maybe just before 9/11, because you know a TV drama is going to portray them as the happiest couple on the planet just before such a tragedy occurs. And the team's reactions to 9/11, either together or separately if they're not yet working together.

And Mac in a Marine uniform, specifically his Marine full dress uniform. But I'm not sure that Gary would feel right about wearing a military uniform, because he has such a respect for our men and women in the Armed Forces that he may feel as though he doesn't deserve to wear it. Know what I mean?

9. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Thanks Flackfan01 - I'll manage, barely :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Great thread, Fay! :thumbsup:

As somebody who is in awe of Sheldon Hawkes and his chocolatey sexiness, I would like to see his days as a medical doctor. In one episode, he caught up with his former boss and to hear his old boss say that he was a brilliant surgeon/doctor...I got intrigued.

Some of the other flashbacks I would want to see (just like everybody else):
    - Mac, back when he was married to Claire
    - Danny, before he was hired as a CSI and why people had qualms at Mac for hiring him
    - Adam and how he came to work in the lab.

And of course, being an obsessive fangirl of FLACK:
    - Flack's childhood (Remember Episode 4 of Season 4 when he told Hawkes and Mac how he would love to go back to Queens and enjoy his Mom's corned beef?)
    - that Irish Coffee date
    - the days vefore he was a detective working with Mac and the others. :)

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

They probably would portray them as the happiest couple on earth, though it would be interesting (and heartbreaking) if they'd been having one or two problems right before she died.
    It would be nice to see them as just a normal couple, happy and in love but not like newlyweds. Just going about their lives as normal.
    The team's reactions to 9/11 would be very interesting, not just Mac's, but the rest of them too. We know how emotionally fragile Danny is, something like this would really hit him hard.

I'd love to see Mac in a Marines uniform too.:drool: Hopefully Gary would see it as the chance to show his respect for the military? I read somewhere he wanted Mac to be a military man.

12. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Like a lot of people, I wish that they'd flash back to 9/11, simply because it was such an intense moment for the entire NYPD.

I also wish that they'd show more of Stella's upbringing and how she became a cop. To go from being in orphanages and foster homes to a beat cop then a CSI is interesting, especially given that most people in the foster care system don't end up doing so well.

Heck, I'd like to see them flash back to all of the team and their days as police officers and how they became cops.

I'd also like to see more of the backstory of Flack and his relationship with his father explored. It seems like there's a lot there.

13. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

What I'd like to see?

1. Everybody's (horrible) first days.
    2. What happened to Claire at 9/11.
    3. Flack's and Sam's childhood, definitely. ;3
    4. What Aiden was doing after she got fired.
    5. ADAM AND SHELDON, HELL YEAH.
    6. And maybe some Angell.

That's about it. xD

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

That gave me naughty, slashy thoughts. :devil:

I regret nothing.

15. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Let me clap you on the back and congratulate you for your creative thoughts, Fay! :guffaw::evil: