Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Yay! They got a happy ending. I almost cried.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
  2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

omg, the last scene was priceless! i did not believe the amount of cheese in it. it was mostly the way it was shot, with the camera spinning to the sky at the end but i have to say i, as a GSR fan, am thoroughly satisfied and happy! YAY! omg, i need to rewatch this. hope somebody puts that scene on youtube soon. cheese. is. awesome. :D

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

"Way To Go" anyone??? "Go back to the rain forest one more time, re-read 'Moby Dick.'"

He was back in the rain forest one last time!!! Also, Sara was holding a camera again like in Way To Go. I liked the end but I definitely think it was a little cheesy. I'm still happy and glad they got a happily ever after.

I only hope that if Grissom comes back that they'll mention how Sara is doing...maybe mention that they are married or something.

4. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Ohai. Don't know if anybody remembers me- used to come by here a lot back in the day- just thought I'd drop in.
    Just finished watching it, and I just have to say-
    OMFGOMFGWTFBBQSAUCEOMFGSCIENCEOMFGGSR.
    That was perfect. Totally bizarre, really corny, and also believable in a weird kind of way, given their personalities. Sara can take pictures of monkeys- very Jane Goodall- and Grissom can take pictures of bugs. And Sara. But mostly bugs, because he doesn't like to share. :)

5. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Oops! Forgot I had to wait until PST had seen it to post without boxes. So sorry if I spoiled anyone!

Cheesy or not, I loved it. I instantly thought of Way to Go with the rainforest when I saw him walking through it. His outfit was not flattering in the least, but when you're in weather like that, you dress comfortable. I can't compare to the ER ending everyone talks about because I've never seen it (not an ER fan), but I'll take the cheese any day to see the love birds reunited!

SOOO glad we got a happy GSR kiss FINALLY. Wish we could have seen more, but I'll take what I can get! :thumbsup:

Cheers, everone!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I hope that too or that they come back to get married. Anyhoo I think this is the first time I have posted in here but its gotten crazy over on tv.com with the threads and I wanted to say CONGRATS!!!! I have stayed away from spoilers so I didnt even have a clue that Sara was going to be there. I wast mumbling before it showed it was her~ be Sara, be Sara. and when it was and they saw each other. OMG OMG I was so giddy and squeeed or yelled yes that I woke up my dad who had fallen asleep. :lol: Poor dad. He laughed at me when I told him why. Parents dont understand how awesome that was, or maybe men b/c my mom was giddy b/c of it.

Sorry about that rambling bit. So Big Congrats to all the GSR shippers! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::beer::hugegrin::hugegrin::D:beer::hugegrin: *hugs and leaves GSR shaped brownies*

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This post was edited to remove the non-CSI related fan video. Only promos are allowed in the shipper threads and only IF they pertain to your ship. Other fan related videos that pertain to your ship should be posted in the fan video thread located at the top of the page and only CSI ship related videos are to be posted in there.

Thanks.

ETA: Please keep in mind that you need to continue to use spoiler boxes until the episode has aired in the ENTIRE United States. That would be GSM - 8 or 1am PST.

8. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

Hey all!
    All i can say is, that was the best ending we could have really asked for. She looked surprised to see him, so maybe she didnt know he was coming? I would love for there to be some sort of continuous about what she thinks about him leaving CSI for her, but then the GSR show would have to go on forever. I am really happy that we got that kiss and that they are together but now I am sad as its over, its actually OVER!! Its been 9 years and now its over! I cant beleive it! I loved the way he looked at Cath when he left, it was so nice.
    I just hope when we see them next they will come back to the lab together and be married. hehe but maybe thats too much to ask after they gave us an amazing ending to the only true CSI ship!!!
    Anyway, tata for now!

(off to find another show to obsess about)....

9. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

What a fantastic and truly happy ending to our dear GSR. We couldn't have asked for a better finish.

^ I agree, she did look surprised to see him. Of course she thought he wasn't going to chase her, and it was a wonderful surprise to her when she turned around and found him there :).

She had such a happy smile on her face, she was ecstatic that he was there. And when he held out his arms to her :adore: and she willingly walked into them :adore:, not to mention the KISS :eek: :drool:, it clearly portrayed the depth of feeling between these two characters. I melted when I watched that, I was so happy!

We kept the faith fellow GSRers and it paid off for us. Grissom and Sara love each other dearly and are once again together. I am one very happy fan.

Now it's just Grissom's return we have to speculate about. :hugegrin:

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

well this certainly brought some fans out of their little hidey-holes :p
    i was happy with the episode, the last scene was cheesier than anything i've ever seen on the show, but good nonetheless. i immediately thought of "Way To Go" the FIRST time we ever saw them together together :thumbsup: about how he said "I'd go to the rain forest one more time, re-read Moby Dick" <- hopefully not meaning he's dieing lol, because that crossed my mind too...

i also noticed the connection with Hodges, when he came into Grissom's office and to talk about his resignation, he accepted it only when Grissom said "it's my time to go" that was a huge hint that he's going to Sara because in "You Kill Me" of season eight, when Grissom and Hodges were playing his diabolical murder game, Hodges mentioned Sara leaving. if memory serves me right, the conversation went something to the effect of "it was her time to go" "yes, it was" "but it's not yours?" "no"
    so you could tell that this episode had been in the works for some time now. the kiss at the end was AMAZING :hugegrin: !! i had a huge squee attack :lol: i was smiling like an idiot the whole last scene :drool:
    who cares who it pissed off! it was the way things were meant to be,and we knew it all along ...
    I must add that I LOVE the monkey they cut to when they're kissing =]

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I loved it! And, considering the angst we've had to deal with, I'll take the cheese, all of it! It was the only ending, IMO.
    The ending was perfect; the music was perfect; it was beautifully done. I'll miss WP and JF terribly, but Grissom and Sara are together, and that's all that matters. :adore:

12. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Same here. When I saw the scene I couldn't stop screaming :lol: It was so perfect. Such a sweet scene. No words were said, but it was extremely emotional nonetheless.

I'll miss them too, and yes it was the ONLY ending GSR could have had. After everything they have been through together, they are finally happy.

Some wallpapers:

You&Me

TrueLove

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] YAHOO, WHOOPEE and all the other adjectives that pertain to this spectacular ending, [​IMG] didn't we all know? Talk about this being shrouded in secrecy, except for the few clues and hints from Billy. Some jumped this ship, and then there's us, the true believers. From the onset Billy Petersen always maintained that he and Sara would be together in his last hurrah, and never wavered or faltered. thank's Billy, thank's Jorja and thank's writers[​IMG] Fantastic and so romantic, him going to her in Costa Rica, and how did he know she was there? HMMM, cause' she called him and the always private Gil, kept it to himself. I had company and everyone was talking and so I watched this again this morning.. good complete bizzare epsiode. I shed tears, when he was walking down the hallway and looking at his co-workers for the last time.. but no hugs, he saved them for Sara[​IMG] and I though the ending was extremly romantic.. wow the passionate kiss[​IMG] and then they went into the tent!

FINDING SARA

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

blimey blimey blimey!! i officially forgive tptb for putting us through angst hell because damn, that was worth it. the ultimate gsr ending - grissom gives up everything for sara and chases her across the globe to live happily together, in daylight and tropical climates with monkeys and bugs lol :D you know what i mean! i think it was perfect.

the look on her face when she registered him, wow - it's the love of her life!! and how wonderfully grissom-like of him to go all the way to costa rica and the middle of nowhere to find her, without telling her? that seemed to be the implication to me anyway.
    i loved the references to Way To Go with the hat, cameras, heat and those same little smiles on their faces btw. not photographing blood and crime scenes anymore though, that's gotta help the relationship :lol:

so, sorry i've been gone for a while. it was too difficult to be around and do the spoiler-free thing, especially with all the angst and everything. i'd almost convinced myself tptb were going to stuff us after all that, even though we know they're very good at making us think it's going left when it actually goes right (like i was completely convinced grissom was with sophia by 3/4 way through Way To Go, nasty people ;)).
    and did you notice? they always put jorja's name in the opening credits, for all the episodes she's been back for, and they didn't this time - very clever indeed. i nearly gave up on the episode then and there, but a little bit of hope (and the fact that grissom seemed so positive and chilled again finally - like grissom of early seasons) kept me going.

i wasn't sure any amount of gsr ending could make up for the angsty hell of late, but i take it all back - they got it just right, and it was worth it for that one last time to be so wonderfully surprised. it'll be some time before i begin to feel sad about no more gsr - and then i think i'll just watch that ending again :thumbsup:

15. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

gosh,
    i really can't talk much now, cos i'm flying awwwww
    and i want to stay in heaven!!! my GSR heaven!!!!
    I loved it, they really deserve that end (us too LOL)
    Grissom and Sara happy together awwww..
    KISS , KISS, KISS
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Was P-E-R-F-E-C-T !!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.